Have you ever approached or asked out a girl?

Have you ever asked out / made a move?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I haven't. To some people I have no right to complain as a result. But to this day I've never met a couple who met at in class, through work or at the gym. This seems like romanticised bullshit.

99% of people who date IRL meet at a club, house party or bar. Anything involving alcohol basically. I would go as far as to argue even chadlites could end up incels if they don't drink. Sure, chadlites will get IOIs in class, the gym but the environment is never right to start making a move. Especially nowadays.

It's over for teetotalcels.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, N1666, capybara and 3 others
Mfers be calling themselves as an incel without even talking to a girl lmfao
I don't understand this forum sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Deleted member 18522 and 8 others
High school and university is and at work is the best way to do it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i asked a few girls to be my gf when i was 12 or 13 they all said yes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, N1666, bloomercel and 4 others
I haven't. To some people I have no right to complain as a result. But to this day I've never met a couple who met at in class, through work or at the gym. This seems like romanticised bullshit.

99% of people who date IRL meet at a club, house party or bar. Anything involving alcohol basically. I would go as far as to argue even chadlites could end up incels if they don't drink. Sure, chadlites will get IOIs in class, the gym but the environment is never right to start making a move. Especially nowadays.

I never did, maybe I talked to a girl few times but I never felt them actually like me so I completely let go off

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
It's an ER trait. He expected girls to flock at him while he sat on a bench like a loner.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: X D, klip11, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
No, the girl came to me but im not sure if i can take the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: LabMale__
I remember after a 5 rejections in a row I asked out my first girlfriend and when she gave me her IG, followed back and replied to my message I couldn’t believe it, like I saw an alien or smth

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and Graham
Never in my life

i approached one and i complimented her and asked for her contact but she was ukrainian and didnt understand shit so i just embarrased myself

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Doing that is peak cuckoldry

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes. My oneitis asked me out once and I declined because she was more attracted to Tyrone than me imo.I declined out of jealousy.I was 14 at that time.

I dunno but I still regret it to this day and man when I saw her a few months ago, I felt nostalgic AF.

The blackpill remains undefeated. If a girl is into you, she’ll do everything for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 50702, efidescontinuado and 5 others
I remember after a 5 rejections in a row I asked out my first girlfriend and when she gave me her IG, followed back and replied to my message I couldn’t believe it, like I saw an alien or smth
Is asking for someone insta and THEN asking them out via DM the same thing twice?

That just tells me you're too pussy in real life.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
No, but I asked my friends to ask her but somehow I got the W stayed in that ltr for 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I haven't. To some people I have no right to complain as a result.
It does. You have to fail first.

But to this day I've never met a couple who met at in class, through work or at the gym. This seems like romanticised bullshit.
I've seen it happen, mainly when younger.

99% of people who date IRL meet at a club, house party or bar.
Club no (assuming you mean nightclub), but I've seen couples meet in house parties, bonding over a line of coke, but when it comes to bars, I mainly hear about people meeting online, then going to a bar as a first date.

francisco lachowski laughing GIF

Is asking for someone insta and THEN asking them out via DM the same thing twice?

That just tells me you're too pussy in real life.
I didn’t have the chance to ask her out IRL since we were in a group

• Hmm...
It does. You have to fail first.
Why I'm too high inhib.
I've seen it happen, mainly when younger.
Actually I can think of many cases at school but none past that.
Club no (assuming you mean nightclub), but I've seen couples meet in house parties, bonding over a line of coke, but when it comes to bars, I mainly hear about people meeting online, then going to a bar as a first date.
Online doesn't count. Guys shoot their shot like crazy..

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
It's an ER trait. He expected girls to flock at him while he sat on a bench like a loner.
It’s not an ER trait. Makes 0 sense. Nigga I’ve seen girls approaching loners a lot of times.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
If you have to talk to girls= it never began

. Nigga I’ve seen girls approaching loners a lot of times.
used to happen to me now im descended incel with 0 experience but i will cope reminiscing the old days

• +1
Never. Girls always approached me. Only exception is online

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and bloomercel

Nah i’ve been doing one cold approach a day and having pretty good success. Cafes, and gyms are pretty easy place to cold approach.

• Love it
They all reek of no pussy what do you expect

• +1
It’s not an ER trait. Makes 0 sense. Nigga I’ve seen girls approaching loners a lot of times.
I've NEVER seen it happen. Girls would rather die alone than approach - even chad. They are way more high inhib then us. Why do you think female PUAs don't exist? Because they're not supposed to make a move. They're supposed to play with hair, laugh at stupid jokes and smile. Which only confuses guys. Some subhuman approaches her instead and gets lucky.

Even when I match with girls on OLD they never say anything. There is a whole fucking dating app (bumble) where girls have to approach first. That's how bad it is.

used to happen to me now im descended incel with 0 experience but i will cope reminiscing the old days
Turkey is more low inhib in general applies to both genders. You can't even walk around without some subhuman trying to scam you or offer a massage.

• Woah

You think some random foid is gonna sit on the bench near him like a romcom movie?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Nick.Harte
Turkey is more low inhib in general applies to both genders. You can't even walk around without some subhuman trying to scam you or offer a massage.
beggars and scammers everywhere i hate it
i come across 10 of them on an average day i fucking hate it

• JFL
View attachment 2714012

You think some random foid is gonna sit on the bench near him like a romcom movie?
I’ve seen it happen in college. Also when I was in hs, I was sitting alone and my oneitis came from the back and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. “Move your bag. I’m sitting next you.” She knew I wouldn’t refuse her. JFL thinking stuff like that doesn’t happen IRL boyo.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
I’ve seen it happen in college. Also when I was in hs, I was sitting alone and my oneitis came from the back and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. “Move your bag. I’m sitting next you.” She knew I wouldn’t refuse her. JFL thinking stuff like that doesn’t happen IRL boyo.
That's not what I mean nigga. That can be categorised as an IOI not an approach/making a move. When she approaches you she asks you for your number randomly despite being strangers and says you should hang out with her (get dinner or go to a bar). I mean that is kind of an approach tbh....although in very rare cases doesn't happen ( @Bozoogway )

Saying move your shit I wanna sit here isn't her approaching you :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway and Nick.Harte
Amazing that the voting is tied JFL. Not surprised this is a western majority forum. In Morocco i see it everyday. Even people with no chance like 45 year old ltns to htb and stacylites.

Im Non NT in the most NT country in the world.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: guy24, Deleted member 60051, bloomercel and 1 other person
That's not what I mean nigga. That can be categorised as an IOI not an approach/making a move. When she approaches you she asks you for your number randomly despite being strangers and says you should hang out with her (get dinner or go to a bar). I mean that is kind of an approach tbh....although in very rare cases doesn't happen ( @Bozoogway )

Saying move your shit I wanna sit here isn't her approaching you :ROFLMAO:
Man. I didn’t get it sorry. But yeah she approached me at 14, asked for num and set up a date. I didn’t do anything and she was the one who did all.

In college I’ve seen girls approaching prettyboys and asking them for insta and tinder. They were strangers. This type of shit happens like 2-3 times per week

• Hmm...

You overthinking it

approached my gf (only girl i ever approached) 8 years ago, we‘re still together

i was lucky

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
when I was younger often now barely, maybe cause I grew taller and therefore look less approachable?

chadlites could end up incels if they don't drink. Sure, chadlites will get IOIs in class, the gym but the environment is never right to start making a move.
idk abt gym but in school foids will literally text your first if they like you enough

• +1
Amazing that the voting is tied JFL. Not surprised this is a western majority forum. In Morocco i see it everyday. Even people with no chance like 45 year old ltns to htb and stacylites.

Im Non NT in the most NT country in the world.
@Abhorrence both you niggas are insane. I saw so many subhumans with HTBs and vice versa btw.

Man. I didn’t get it sorry. But yeah she approached me at 14, asked for num and set up a date. I didn’t do anything and she was the one who did all.

In college I’ve seen girls approaching prettyboys and asking them for insta and tinder. They were strangers. This type of shit happens like 2-3 times per week
First scenario is clear approach. But what's the scenario? School? Never seen it happen. Approaching is a man's job 99% of the time. Women give indicators and men are expected to act.

Same rule doesn't apply in these drunken settings.

@Abhorrence both you niggas are insane. I saw so many subhumans with HTBs and vice versa btw.
No such thing as a subhuman in my rating scale. Minimum low ltn.

Not surprised on the other hand. Just waive some euros and a visa to a mid to rich country and you might get married that same afternoon.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and St.TikTokcel
Yes, your mom haha

Never seen it happen.
I saw it quite a lot. One bitch legit told my slayer friend that she wanted to touch his six packs and sleep with him. They were 16 man.

Ching chong chang

idk abt gym but in school foids will literally text your first if they like you enough
This. “Muh you were supposed to approach as a man bro.”

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
This. “Muh you were supposed to approach as a man bro.”
Tbf texting girls first also works if you’re normie, by that I mean NT. It just so happens that no one on this forum is tho, so I wouldn’t recommend

• +1