Have you ever approached or asked out a girl?

Have you ever asked out / made a move?

• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Yeah in the 5th grade

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Amazing that the voting is tied JFL. Not surprised this is a western majority forum. In Morocco i see it everyday. Even people with no chance like 45 year old ltns to htb and stacylites.

Im Non NT in the most NT country in the world.
JFL I met some Moroccan people recently, including an HTB. Nice people.

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
16 of you who voted no are PUSSIES

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
JFL I met some Moroccan people recently, including an HTB. Nice people.
You are spanish i guess. Lots of tourists here. Very good people also, very respectul and kind hearted. They leave tips to waiters and touristic guides always.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and SecularIslamist
Yes.I cold approached 2 stacies.Both rejected me

• +1
I haven't. To some people I have no right to complain as a result. But to this day I've never met a couple who met at in class, through work or at the gym. This seems like romanticised bullshit.

99% of people who date IRL meet at a club, house party or bar. Anything involving alcohol basically. I would go as far as to argue even chadlites could end up incels if they don't drink. Sure, chadlites will get IOIs in class, the gym but the environment is never right to start making a move. Especially nowadays.

It's over for teetotalcels.
Nah but I am well aware of a likehood of some kind of rejection

• +1
Yeah but I was drunk

why approach girls better looking than you? So dumb
It is 100% worth to approach gl girls.Approaching subHTB girls are risky because they can reject and humilate you so bad that can even traumatize you.I also have no motivation to approach subHTBs

That's not what I mean nigga. That can be categorised as an IOI not an approach/making a move. When she approaches you she asks you for your number randomly despite being strangers and says you should hang out with her (get dinner or go to a bar). I mean that is kind of an approach tbh....although in very rare cases doesn't happen ( @Bozoogway )

Saying move your shit I wanna sit here isn't her approaching you :ROFLMAO:
Bro just casually be hitting my weakest spot

• JFL
Asked girls for # before, they said no