Have you ever been in a psych ward

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
I did when I was 16. I remember walking into this room it looked like a waiting room. There was a tv playing cartoons. I sat down I was anxious Af I don’t like being around other people. We just watched tv for like 5 hours straight until it was time to go to bed. The bed was uncomfortable and the sheets felt like sandpaper. I got awoken at night to the sound of some guy screaming and then running.His footstep sounded like the fucking hulk. Then I heard a bunch of doctors chasing him. I was scared Af thinking this guy was gonna break into my room and attack me. I was only there for one night and half a day. That shits still traumatized me. I don’t know how people can last months in there.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, fuxkdakikez and incelmogger
No thank fuck I have been to hospital with panic attacks but never the ward

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Sounds like fun to me. Restful.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I also remember 30 min after I arrived some Hispanic kid came in and sat two seats away from me. I was wondering what he was in there for then I saw his arms both of his arms were covered in cuts from his wrist to his elbow I shivered when I saw that.

• So Sad
Reactions: zura, Bushman and incelmogger
No thank fuck I have been to hospital with panic attacks but never the ward
Me too I had to go to the hospital because I thought I was dying and couldn’t breathe. It turns out it was just a panic attack.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I also remember 30 min after I arrived some Hispanic kid came in and sat two seats away from me. I was wondering what he was in there for then I saw his arms both of his arms were covered in cuts from his wrist to his elbow I shivered when I saw that.
Was that the most fucked up thing you saw or nah

Was that the most fucked up thing you saw or nah
Kinda but I saw this nurse dude threatening a 12 year kid with a booty shot if he didn’t quite down. I later learned a booty shot was a syringe filled with chemicals that make you drowsy and pass out. It has to be administered through your ass cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Kinda but I saw this nurse dude threatening a 12 year kid with a booty shot if he didn’t quite down. I later learned a booty shot was a syringe filled with chemicals that make you drowsy and pass out. It has to be administered through your ass cheeks.
Yeah it’s pretty common, probs just a combination of different pain meds

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Earlier this year in May, but I left after a day of my own choice. It was a temporary ward

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman
Fucking prison just give the money for surgeries we won’t feel like shit

I did when I was 16. I remember walking into this room it looked like a waiting room. There was a tv playing cartoons. I sat down I was anxious Af I don’t like being around other people. We just watched tv for like 5 hours straight until it was time to go to bed. The bed was uncomfortable and the sheets felt like sandpaper. I got awoken at night to the sound of some guy screaming and then running.His footstep sounded like the fucking hulk. Then I heard a bunch of doctors chasing him. I was scared Af thinking this guy was gonna break into my room and attack me. I was only there for one night and half a day. That shits still traumatized me. I don’t know how people can last months in there.
yes i've personally been to one