Have you ever seen someone with hollow cheeks irl?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I feel like I been to two gyms for a few months and in public in big cities such as Toronto and nyc, and I have never seen someone with noticeable hollow cheeks like u see in runway modes irl, even the chadlite I saw from the psych ward didn’t have them in Person but has them in pics. I feel like even myself outside of my bathroom lighting at night, I don’t even have hallow cheeks outside

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Shieda_Kayn, kebab and 3 others
I have, he lives up the street from me, he was lean as fuck

he had hunter eyes too

i thought he was a looksmaxxer tbh,

I rated him chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and sportsmogger
I have, he lives up the street from me, he was lean as fuck

he had hunter eyes too

i thought he was a looksmaxxer tbh,

I rated him chadlite
Maybe I’m just blind then

if you dont have hollow cheeks in normal lighting then no one has it bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and fuxkdakikez
Yeah my teacher was an absolute fogger

if you dont have hollow cheeks in normal lighting then no one has it bro.
I literally only have them indoors but the second I go outside they like disappear idk why maybe I’m just bloated

yes there’s a tyrone in my class who has mogger bones

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and sportsmogger
I literally only have them indoors but the second I go outside they like disappear idk why maybe I’m just bloated
Humans can store proportionally a lot of fat there

hollow cheeks are usually frauded with lighting

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, aspiringexcel, TheDragon and 2 others
hollow cheeks are hard to see IRL unless its good lighting and youre looking at their frontal heads on

in their 3/4th you need to pay attention to zygos and ogee curve, in side profile pay attention to contour of zygos and masseters as well as forward growth

you can generally "tell" if someone will have hollow cheeks in photos when seeing them IRL in motion but they wont stand out IRL due to hollow cheeks because its not obvious IRL

source: i have hollow cheeks and most of my social circle does too, when i look at candids of myself i barely look like i have hollow cheeks but in frontal photos, selfies and in the mirror i have mogger hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, Kazuya and 1 other person
Bunch of local crackheads have em

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, Deleted member 39140, Bushman and 1 other person
Rarely and I think it's an overrated trait

It's more a guilt by association thing where some GL people have them but it's not necessarily an attractive trait. Someone like looks just as good in lighting/pictures without them and subhuman methheads aren't haloed by it

and cheek sucking
depends if hollowness is from projected gonions/masseters or from projected zygos, mine are from both so i dont need to cheeksuck but if i clench my jaw to activate masseters its MUCH more pronounced

if you only have hollowness from one of the above reasons then its probably hard to see them without cheeksucking

Rarely and I think it's an overrated trait

It's more a guilt by association thing where some GL people have them but it's not necessarily an attractive trait. Someone like looks just as good in lighting/pictures without them and subhuman methheads aren't haloed by it
its the basic hurdle to clear to get into male model territory (high chadlite+). you cant be chad or a male model without hollow cheeks. EVERY male model (except diversity hires) has hollowness under runway lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
its the basic hurdle to clear to get into male model territory (high chadlite+). you cant be chad or a male model without hollow cheeks. EVERY male model (except diversity hires) has hollowness under runway lighting
I seen some chads without insane hallow cheeks

I seen some chads without insane hallow cheeks
they might not have INSANE hollow cheeks but they will have hollowness or theyre not chad.

hollow cheeks indicates underlying traits that are prerequesites for chadhood
- low bodyfat
- zygos projection
- zygos mass
- masseters mass
- gonions mass
- maxilla projection
- skin elasticity/collagen

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You won’t notice it in motion tbh especially in bright lighting

they might not have INSANE hollow cheeks but they will have hollowness or theyre not chad.

hollow cheeks indicates underlying traits that are prerequesites for chadhood
- low bodyfat
- zygos projection
- zygos mass
- masseters mass
- gonions mass
- maxilla projection
- skin elasticity/collagen
I thought u said model hollow cheeks but I read it wrong

Yeh one time on the bus some middle aged girl with insane zygo projection
looks like she had some type of shadow lighting on 24/7
it's definitely striking af
when i really think about it I know why people say zygos are more important than jaw

Hollow cheekbones are cope

Yeh one time on the bus some middle aged girl with insane zygo projection
looks like she had some type of shadow lighting on 24/7
it's definitely striking af
when i really think about it I know why people say zygos are more important than jaw
lifefuel for bonesmash bros
can I get a bonesmash brofist? 👊

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
models bite their cheeks tho

I feel like I been to two gyms for a few months and in public in big cities such as Toronto and nyc, and I have never seen someone with noticeable hollow cheeks like u see in runway modes irl, even the chadlite I saw from the psych ward didn’t have them in Person but has them in pics. I feel like even myself outside of my bathroom lighting at night, I don’t even have hallow cheeks outside
Most of people have zygos but you mog nonetheless.

I haven't no

The only people I’ve seen with genuine hollow cheeks in regular outside lighting are those with deep-set canine fossa.

I have hollow cheeks

Curries in my country have hollow cheeks because of extreme sex starvation

I have. I once went to a restaurant and got heightmogged, leanmogged, bonemogged, and hollowcheekmogged by my server. I tipped him extra for his mogger genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I know one giga bonemogger from work, He has them...but his whole skull is Kind of overdeveloped, he looks ugly, hollow cheeks cant save him. but yes there are those people, but they are not necessarily attractive .

never, but have been around mid people too

ye but the only kind u can see is deep canine fossa - i have them and it looks alien af especially because im in asia and everyone is recessed. Hollow cheeks are extremely hard to see in normal lighting without deep canine fossa because shallow cheekbones only look good from top down lighting (runway) canine fossa looks good in all scenarios becaue the zygos have more anterior projection, hence if u have a wide jaw (which almost all niggas with deep fossa do) u will have hollow cheeks in all scenarios.
an example is barrett here. he has deep canine fossa and even though hes bloated in that pic u can see slight hollowing. Thats how mine looks as well. Its kind of an alien trait though because it looks uncanny af. Barrett looks good with it because of his pheno, a nigga like me just looks uncanny.

I only got them in dark lighting