Were YOU ever the target of cold approach/jestermaxxing?

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
It’s probably my incel imagination but I think that I was, yeah.

TALES. SCHIZO RAMBLINGS.

There were 3 or 4 girls in school and maybe even more in collitch but it’s always the same crap, it’s like pre-programmed NPC behavior.
They think that they’re being cute but all they can really do is stare, say inane shit and giggle; there’s no grace to them and they have absolutely nothing real to say, it’s just the same old upspeak background noise: “are you seeing anyone”, “that’s so cute”, “please stay” bla bla bla
They’re being “nice” but the stance behind their small talk is extremely soul draining on me. Something about prolonged eye contact and cheap attempts at homely smiles from foids sends me into murderous rage. I think that I almost kicked a table over on my way out once when it happened to me.
You’re a teenager but you already look like you’re nearing your 30s, you're built like IKEA furniture, you will never be close to my Anime Ideal, fuck you.

I can’t give all the details, but something has changed about how I carry myself – so nowadays only men feel the need to pester me. I remember this one guy spawning out of nowhere and sounding all tipsy. I felt lonely at the time so I kinda gave it a shot by passively engaging with what he was muttering out. It was a soy barrage, he was droning on and on and so when it hit me I switched up and said something along the lines of “oh yeah, just go away dude”. It worked but I still go back to this and kinda feel bad about it?

It’s disrespectful to everyone involved when you prostrate yourself like this, I’m politically opposed to it.
I think that the main problem here is the anomie, you have to reduce everything interpersonal to a reusable boring song and dance in hopes that maybe one day you will actually get to outgrow that with someone else who matters, someone who’s out there waiting for you and like… No.
There is no “hidden depth” to us. It’s all about face. I'm just as revolting as I look and you are too.

What I Am is not something that anyone should want, so it’s easy for me to dismiss all the potential normgroid overtures: if all of this did happen like I interpret it, it was all for naught anyway, I did the Right Thing.
I can only “like” someone if it’s the kind of person who would stomp me to death given an opportunity or who’d at least spit in my mouth and never talk to me again afterwards – they get me and you don’t. I'm a useless nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and noodlelover
It’s probably my incel imagination but I think that I was, yeah.

TALES. SCHIZO RAMBLINGS.

There were 3 or 4 girls in school and maybe even more in collitch but it’s always the same crap, it’s like pre-programmed NPC behavior.
They think that they’re being cute but all they can really do is stare, say inane shit and giggle; there’s no grace to them and they have absolutely nothing real to say, it’s just the same old upspeak background noise: “are you seeing anyone”, “that’s so cute”, “please stay” bla bla bla
They’re being “nice” but the stance behind their small talk is extremely soul draining on me. Something about prolonged eye contact and cheap attempts at homely smiles from foids sends me into murderous rage. I think that I almost kicked a table over on my way out once when it happened to me.
You’re a teenager but you already look like you’re nearing your 30s, you're built like IKEA furniture, you will never be close to my Anime Ideal, fuck you.

I can’t give all the details, but something has changed about how I carry myself – so nowadays only men feel the need to pester me. I remember this one guy spawning out of nowhere and sounding all tipsy. I felt lonely at the time so I kinda gave it a shot by passively engaging with what he was muttering out. It was a soy barrage, he was droning on and on and so when it hit me I switched up and said something along the lines of “oh yeah, just go away dude”. It worked but I still go back to this and kinda feel bad about it?

It’s disrespectful to everyone involved when you prostrate yourself like this, I’m politically opposed to it.
I think that the main problem here is the anomie, you have to reduce everything interpersonal to a reusable boring song and dance in hopes that maybe one day you will actually get to outgrow that with someone else who matters, someone who’s out there waiting for you and like… No.
There is no “hidden depth” to us. It’s all about face. I'm just as revolting as I look and you are too.

What I Am is not something that anyone should want, so it’s easy for me to dismiss all the potential normgroid overtures: if all of this did happen like I interpret it, it was all for naught anyway, I did the Right Thing.
I can only “like” someone if it’s the kind of person who would stomp me to death given an opportunity or who’d at least spit in my mouth and never talk to me again afterwards – they get me and you don’t. I'm a useless nigger.

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett