Have you ever been molested?

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
When I was 15, I had was going through puberty and started playing on a sports team for the first time and gymcelling. I was ugly but I looked masc i guess

Whenever I had football games, I had a really weird uncle who never missed even one. He was my mom's cousin and I remember asking her "why is this guy so obsessed with teenage football games?" And she made some coping excuse that he was supporting me

Anyways after class one day, my uncle offered to take me out for ice cream. I said no but my mom forced me to go with this faggot

On the drive back back he kept putting rap music on and tried to act cool. Before he let me out, he asked me to give him a hug. Then he randomly asked me if I had any pubic hair yet

I remember turning red and putting my hand on his shoulder and looking him the eyes and saying "if I ever see you again I will break your skull you faggot" he literally started shaking LMAO

Never saw him again afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, UglyMan, Pendejo and 2 others
Is this legit? wtf

One old faggot approached me when I was 16 and I ran away

I remember turning red and putting my hand on his shoulder and looking him the eyes and saying "if I ever see you again I will break your skull you faggot" he literally started shaking LMAO

Fuarkkk

tales from

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
When I was 15, I had was going through puberty and started playing on a sports team for the first time and gymcelling. I was ugly but I looked masc i guess

Whenever I had football games, I had a really weird uncle who never missed even one. He was my mom's cousin and I remember asking her "why is this guy so obsessed with teenage football games?" And she made some coping excuse that he was supporting me

Anyways after class one day, my uncle offered to take me out for ice cream. I said no but my mom forced me to go with this faggot

On the drive back back he kept putting rap music on and tried to act cool. Before he let me out, he asked me to give him a hug. Then he randomly asked me if I had any pubic hair yet

>15
>"if I ever see you again I will break your skull you faggot"

tales from the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life

>15
>"if I ever see you again I will break your skull you faggot"

tales from the basement
I was higher t when I was young I didn't give a fuck and was low inhib. Kept getting suspended from school for fights

I developed anxiety and neuroticism now I'm a workcel cuck in my 20s who doesn't do shit anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod