My Chadlite friend told me to get a buzzcut, grow a beard and go outside.

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
I asked him for advice how to get women to like me. He told me they want a man and not a faggot (and that I look like one). I showed him pics of Chico and he told that he is a faggot too and that women do not like men like him.

He also gets angry when I start talking about having a good jawline??? "Why are you talking about the jawline thing again? You watched those faggot vids on the internet again, didn't you?".

Idk fellas, what do you think? He slays a lot, but never seen him in a LTR. He is tall, ogremaxxed and extremely NT. He also cucks me in clubs so I do not go out with him that much anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, say∅, Recessed Life and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I asked him for advice how to get women to like me. He told me they want a man and not a faggot (and that I look like one). I showed him pics of Chico and he told that he is a faggot too and that women do not like men like him.

He also gets angry when I start talking about having a good jawline??? "Why are you talking about the jawline thing again? You watched those faggot vids on the internet again, didn't you?".

Idk fellas, what do you think? He slays a lot, but never seen him in a LTR. He is tall, ogremaxxed and extremely NT. He also cucks me in clubs so I do not go out with him that much anymore.
You should stop being friends with him if he’s treating you bad. He’s also giving you horrible advice about growing a beard and buzzing of your hair. Your jaw structure is great and that’s why you gotta shave off the beard! Chico is actually good looking so there’s nothing to worry about!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and albe.ORG

Also, you possibly could get a buzz cut but just shave off the beard; it’ll make you look even worse with a beard

Sound advice except for beard. Buzzcut mogs since it's easy to maintain.

yes bro just shave your head, grow a beard, go gym, alpha zyzz creatine leanbeefpatty mode andrew tate hustlers university blackgymmax war room in minecraft mode bro that's what women like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues and albe.ORG