Have you ever cried because of how you look?

Gmogger

Gmogger

Silver
Have you ever cried because of how you look? If Yes, what's your biggest failo that pulls you down, What's something you can't get over and that always affects your confidence?

Any plans to get over or fix them or just cope with it?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, gribsufer1, LooksThinker and 10 others
i cry everyday because antishitotics made me baloon up to 20% bf and lose muscle mass

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, LooksThinker and Gmogger
if i answer truthfully it would be embarrassing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, badro, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Never cried but it's extremely frustrating going outside knowing I'm darkskin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: g0op, chosen-one, horizontallytall and 3 others
'why me?'

• So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite, chosen-one and Gmogger
Majority of people on this forum are average, why would they cry about their looks.

Yes and they are by far my worst mental breakdowns too

I’ve looked at myself in the mirror just sobbing then i start screaming because i realise how ill never be enough and how my genetics determine everything. How mainly that my autism is the biggest curse of them all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, chosen-one, horizontallytall and 4 others
Have you ever cried because of how you look? If Yes, what's your biggest failo that pulls you down, What's something you can't get over and that always affects your confidence?

View attachment 2548777

It's this wait before my trimax. It seems so close yet so far.

My chin shit has taken a toll on my mental health. I wish masks were back till I get my surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Gmogger
Ofc i have, lately i stopped and accepted it tho.

It‘s just impossible to look at yourself

• +1
Reactions: recessedd and Gmogger
looks are cope
just dress nice brooooo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, LooksThinker, recessedd and 1 other person

I’ve looked at myself in the mirror just sobbing then i start screaming because i realise how ill never be enough and how my genetics determine everything. How mainly that my autism is the biggest curse of them all
@Copeful bruh why the jfl react it isn’t funny at all

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@Copeful bruh why the jfl react it isn’t funny at all
you probably don’t even look that bad
stop catastrophizing
just focus on things in your control

• +1
you probably don’t even look that bad
stop catastrophizing
just focus on things in your control
I am not enough according to this forum and my thoughts since i was 11. Im actually a massive subhuman bodywise atleast if its not face

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 32973 and Copeful
I am not enough according to this forum and my thoughts since i was 11. Im actually a massive subhuman bodywise atleast if its not face
As long as you aren’t paralyzed you can gymmaxx
get to work boyo

• So Sad
  • So Sad
lately im dead, its been worst, i dont cry i just get frustrated and angry at myself, i blame a lot of stuff because of me, me me me me, im at fault at everything, no matter what i can do either way i have no goals in my life as soon as i turn 18 i know my life is gonna be depressing, just gona work the 9-5 till i drop dead idk. i was gonna do modelling but i told my self to stop being a dumbass believing into lies, life is a cliche, pity party just for me. imma just starve till i feel good about myself. its just sad lately. idk what to do

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and Gmogger

@Jamaldickjavontus its not funny bro… cmon

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Jamaldickjavontus
my mind rejects myself from looking at pictures of myself. the second I sense myself in a picture I look away so then I don’t have to witness how I look

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and badro

View attachment 2548777
yes, when looking at myself inverted. or ig not inverted since it’s how people rlly see u. like a pic with the back camera or using an inverted filter, my jaw is very unsymmetrical and my eyes a little

• So Sad
Happiness tears But only once

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Gmogger
@NarrowBones Do you think I have based on my pics

I used to , then i reversed my recession, i look young , my hair returned back, and my face became like how it used to back in childhood

View attachment 2548777

Update: i was at the psychiatrist today and got every thing I needed to say in the span of 1 hour. Uk prioritise mental health here so i hope they can help out with some stuff and i hope it’s not fucking depression medication

• +1

View attachment 2548777
I did once

• +1
I haven´t really. Only time when i really was even on the ltn range was from like 5y to 10y. After that i realised how ugly i was.

I even started mask fishing.:lul:
But now after 5years i´m CHAD. 🗿:chad:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Gmogger, badro and 1 other person
Everyday.Can't even look at myself into the mirror

• So Sad
Not really.

• +1