Have you ever had a birthday party (FORUM SURVEY)

Have you ever had bday party

• Total voters
Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Can't remember if I already asked this question but oh well

As for me I did have birthday parties as a child. I remember the last one I had being really awkward for some reason. And then I had two more birthday parties in my teens as a 12 and 13 year old which were very shit and very awkward and that was that

Ever since then nuffin

On my 19th bday I didn't even remember it was my bday until halfway through the day

On my 20th birthday I started my first day of work as a nightshift cleaner

I'm 21 rn

For me in the poll ima put stopped after childhood cuz I only had two bday parties at 12 and 13 which were shit and had nuffin from 14-19 which is ur main teenage years 12 and 13 is still childhood u could say

Another thing that I just realised as well is that I haven't been to a birthday party either since I was a child. I didn't even think of that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Debetro
Nope and wouldn’t want one

ive spent the last 4 birthdays alone, i havent been to an actual party since 2016

Been forced to go to a couple and hated it

Call me a grinch

Self important normgroids celebrating one year closer to death in their boring lives

Told my friends if they ever throw me a surprise party I'll kill them in their sleep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lookologist003 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Been forced to go to a couple and hated it

Call me a grinch

Self important normgroids celebrating one year closer to death in their boring lives

Told my friends if they ever throw me a surprise party I'll kill them in their sleep
Sorry ard

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 21345
ur birthday stops mattering after you turn like 11

unless ur a foid in which case muh "sweet sixteen" is a thing (aka invite chads to give u a "birthday present")

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadintraining, aspiringexcel, ElTruecel and 1 other person
raised jehovahs witness so no celebrations ever

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lookologist003 and FaceandBBC
I used to have normal ones when i was kid
Nowadays i just make a cake steal some snacks and blast some hardcore music
All alone...

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lookologist003
I never wanted to celebrate it but people keep popping up year after year, I don't even visit them when it's their birthday.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, horizontallytall, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
raised jehovahs witness so no celebrations ever
BRUTAL. My father was forced by my grandparents to be a Jehovahs witness and his life was literal hell.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Matthias8272
Only family get togethers after age 10

i normally go to a waterpark or trampoline park or something like that with my friends

but idk if that counts as a party

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, ElTruecel and Lookologist003
Only family get togethers after age 10

i normally go to a waterpark or trampoline park or something like that with my friends

but idk if that counts as a party
Ye that counts

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
yea i did when i was way younger

What's that like
my mother wouldn't let me hang with people or partake in hobbies that she deemed satanic (eg pokemon cards, certain school activities) so couldn't make friends properly, going door to door witnessing probably contributed to me developing anxiety also because I used to get anxious thinking a school friend would see me. Stopped going at 12

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Hardrada
I celebrated until middle school.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada

As for me I did have birthday parties as a child. I remember the last one I had being really awkward for some reason. And then I had two more birthday parties in my teens as a 12 and 13 year old which were very shit and very awkward and that was that

Ever since then nuffin

On my 19th bday I didn't even remember it was my bday until halfway through the day

I'm 21 rn

For me in the poll ima put stopped after childhood cuz I only had two bday parties at 12 and 13 which were shit and had nuffin from 14-19 which is ur main teenage years 12 and 13 is still childhood u could say

Another thing that I just realised as well is that I haven't been to a birthday party either since I was a child. I didn't even think of that.
I havent had one in years but probably will for my 18th

• JFL
my mother wouldn't let me hang with people or partake in hobbies that she deemed satanic (eg pokemon cards, certain school activities) so couldn't make friends properly, going door to door witnessing probably contributed to me developing anxiety also because I used to get anxious thinking a school friend would see me. Stopped going at 12
They set you up for failure
This is child abuse legit

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Ever since then nuffin

I'm 21 rn

do parties with parents and sister count?

Last one when I was 8

I like celebrating something! I love birthdays. My birthday has just passed and my friends got me birthday presents (all shit, because none of the birthday presents were a BSSO and a chin implant)! I love birthdays.
I used to have normal ones when i was kid
Nowadays i just make a cake steal some snacks and blast some hardcore music
All alone...
You best be careful. If I catch you stealing my birthday cake, you will have an appointment with my fists of fury!

Woah, I didn't expect the replies. Lighten up, people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 21345

Ever since then nuffin

I'm 21 rn

I stopped having birthday parties after I turned 12 lol, I cba to anymore tbh, every year I’m not as excited about my birthday coming around

I like celebrating something! I love birthdays. My birthday has just passed and my friends got me birthday presents (all shit, because none of the birthday presents were a BSSO and a chin implant)! I love birthdays.

You best be careful. If I catch you stealing my birthday cake, you will have an appointment with my fists of fury!

Woah, I didn't expect the replies. Lighten up, people.
Lol you're such a upbeat pleasant person

I'm not always a grouchy bitter bitch I can be nice sometimes too. Me and the boyfies anniversary was yesterday and we quite enjoy a small celebration in private

• Love it
Brutal how will you explain surgery to them (wasnt that illegal or smth with jehovahs?)
My dad isn't only mother and I've already discussed it a lot since I was asking for financial help since I have sleep apnea and class III malocclusion so there's legitimate reason for bimax, just the generic you're fine how you are routine parents do. Also idk about that but I'd assume cosmetic surgery isn't allowed, you might be thinking of blood transfusions

spiked my cortisol as soon as I woke up kys

• Love it
Everyone had one everytime as a kid

• +1
Birthdays are haram. Never really checked how true that was, but it was true enough to me never having birthday parties. Or any sort of celebration aside from Eid.

Ezgif 3 8d0397e655

• Love it
Reactions: wsada

Ever since then nuffin

I'm 21 rn

my life is so fucking shit and pathetic why the fuck im alive fuck

last bday party i had was last year (18yrs), family wanted to throw some party this year but I didn't especially want, but they did it anyways, dc really. Im not that interested in celebrating birthday anymore, dc tbh

Stopped when I was 11