have you ever known someone who glowed up irl

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Becoming Human
looks isn't so much what i mean but like aspie dude who became nt and had good social skills?

probably not, most ppl who were legit spastics as kids turn into advanced spastics as adults

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and gooner23
looks isn't so much what i mean but like aspie dude who became nt and had good social skills?

probably not, most ppl who were legit spastics as kids turn into advanced spastics as adults
lmao in my place to glow up you get a perm and poof you are a god. I know a kid that had no bitches before of having his perm done now he pulls everything that breaths. No iq foids

lmao in my place to glow up you get a perm and poof you are a god. I know a kid that had no bitches before of having his perm done now he pulls everything that breaths. No iq foids
wow just get a perm theory gonna try it thanks bud

wow just get a perm theory gonna try it thanks bud
It only works in Mumbai or smth if you live in a high chad area it ain't gonna do shit

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I did
Glow ups are pretty normal, but I've seen more often boomers having glowups than zoomers

When I didn't care about looks even I had one when I lost weight but at the time it didn't matter to me
I was foolish

It only works in Mumbai or smth if you live in a high chad area it ain't gonna do shit
i have chads nearby but you need to think not only first choise gets the bread. When chad already pulls perm blue piller comes and haves his nice share too

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

subhuman to model in japan although for a very specific niche