Having a Chad and Stacy Mom (help)

L

letsdoit

Zephir
Let me preface this by saying, this isn’t some thread from India, this is from a higher end income household in the U.S.

Any real suggestions I will end up doing.

Attached pics at the end.

Just turned 20/ 6 foot flat.

Been black pilled for a year, followed the routine Salludon sent me and it helped me ascend from ltn to mtn/htn range.

Having a chad and stacy mom and dad and still being sub par is worse than just being sub par geneticlally, neither of them believe in surgery and refuse in helping me or even talking to me about it while they themselves have always gotten complimented for their looks.

What I am asking is what can I buy / use that will help me ascend that isn’t surgery that I can use their money for. I am currently saving up for what I will need surgically in the future.

I have bought a red light therapy device, use castor oil for eye lashes, skincare, bought mastic and falim gum.

Currently doing laser hair removal and electrolysis. What else am I missing, that I can use they’re money for that isn’t surgery?

The only last thought I can think of is Sarms/Steroids. I am also looking into dht gel.

I can’t inject but I am not against anything oral, sarms etc, I just don’t have the best hair genetics at all, Dad is NW 3, Uncle is Nw 5, and scared of balding.

I will literally do whatever to ascend.

Whether thats increasing height etc.

Goal is to become an ethnic chad, think Mosaffari, Michelle Morone, Zayne Malik

I realized the reason I didn’t develop correctly was my constant mouth breathing growing up and all candy diet, I had 4 extractions but also had an RPE ( Rapid Palatal Expander ) growing up which saved me from sub-humanity, unironically Mike Mew is right the mandible does indeed follow the maxilla as my mandible grew during this expansion process.

Regardless I am still narrow as this was 5 years ago, I have a 31 IMW (Inter Molar Width), I want to get to at least 41-42 range. I have done extensive research and it seems MSE is the only option. Problem is I don’t want to widen my nose and look ogre’ish but I already been diagnosed with UARS Sleep Disordered Breathing.

Here are some pics, would also appreciate any pm’s

Attachments

• E0BD3A4F-6219-417B-8612-AF4BF4317D7B.jpeg
    E0BD3A4F-6219-417B-8612-AF4BF4317D7B.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 0
  • B3B68D1D-652B-4F7C-902C-6755977D9E44.jpeg
    B3B68D1D-652B-4F7C-902C-6755977D9E44.jpeg
    652 KB · Views: 0
  • 7FEB3D28-F3E0-45BF-91F0-DF84DA6D41C8.jpeg
    7FEB3D28-F3E0-45BF-91F0-DF84DA6D41C8.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 0
  • C7A5FA07-B009-4E16-B7EB-CE167D9C18C8.jpeg
    C7A5FA07-B009-4E16-B7EB-CE167D9C18C8.jpeg
    679.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28414, huaus and 6 others
Are u gay? Just asking because I sense it from the pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 6128, poopoohead and 13 others
you have really bad anterior pelvic tilt. check out my latest thread about that

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 6128, poopoohead and 7 others
you have really bad anterior pelvic tilt. check out my latest thread about that
Will do, can you expand on how you knew that based off the pics I showed?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
whats ur teeth show when u smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, callisto, It'snotover and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Are u gay? Just asking because I sense it from the pics
What made you ask this with no face included?
I have been asked before but typically because of brows

Pretty gay body

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, huaus, FinasterideAt17 and 1 other person
salludon routine?

Gay stance

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, MSEinvestigator, huaus and 3 others
Gay stance
Wish I took another pic, just used a recent one and cropped it, gonna have to post another one since everyone’s asking if i’m gay lol

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
You've got everything figured out tbh
To take Sarms / GH for improved bones etc?

How to make sure MSE doesn’t Ogre me?

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and BongMog
To take Sarms / GH for improved bones etc?

How to make sure MSE doesn’t Ogre me?
Don't get mse now , do other softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
You look ok if you stop looking so gay lmao

You don't need jaw surgery, couldn't even get CCW and hence only insignificant advancement possible

You don't need jaw surgery, couldn't even get CCW and hence only insignificant advancement possible
Are you saying this based off the scans I showed, or the pic of my chin etc?
Maybe a sliding genio to lengthen it vertically after MSE?

You would of recommended jaw surgery here tho

Attachments

• 8B57D8F2-80CE-4A80-ADA5-9E2931362F42.jpeg
    8B57D8F2-80CE-4A80-ADA5-9E2931362F42.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 0
Are you saying this based off the scans I showed, or the pic of my chin etc?
Maybe a sliding genio to lengthen it vertically after MSE?
scans
pics look okay too, ofc not chad but... human

ofc you could have your jaws advanced, midface implants, orbital implants... etc. the problem is you dont have one big obvious flaw and hence the results will always be only mediocre; you will never be satisfied.

• +1
tales from indian slum

send a face pic

scans
pics look okay too, ofc not chad but... human

ofc you could have your jaws advanced, midface implants, orbital implants... etc. the problem is you dont have one big obvious flaw and hence the results will always be only mediocre; you will never be satisfied.
I agree with you, just want to get pin point a couple flaws and get out, the most obvious one is the extremely narrow palate, what would you recommend for this? MSE? How do I avoid any detriment to aesthetics from it?

You got better facial development than me yet you didn't have space for all your teeth, funny.

You got better facial development than me yet you didn't have space for all your teeth, funny.
I had an RPE as a kid which helped a ton, the 4 extractions before I had didn't help tho.
Also I have been following a rigorous chewing/mewing protocol the past year which has aided in my facial development.
Lastly my dad is a full blown chad, I got cucked by my environment, imagine every bad environmental scene you can imagine, 4 extractions, had a cat and developed allergies so started mouth breathing all the time, sleep apnea, not breastfed, fed candy and cookies for breakfast.
I have to come to realize it's 30% genetics 70% environment.

• +1
Trying doing some soft maxes, mewing and all the other BS is cope. Get a summer job or smthg and start saving up some money.

something abt ur lips looks gay

Trying doing some soft maxes, mewing and all the other BS is cope. Get a summer job or smthg and start saving up some money.
I have already been soft maxing for a year, the only thing left is sarms/roids.
Mewing / Chewing has definitely ascended me, do you know if I post pics here can I delete them after?

Mewing / Chewing has definitely ascended me, do you know if I post pics here can I delete them after?

I dunno

if you have done two rounds od accutane and still have bad acne sarms/roids will absolutely looksmin you making your skin even worse

also if you want to delete your pics just post them through imgur and only send the link

if you have done two rounds od accutane and still have bad acne sarms/roids will absolutely looksmin you making your skin even worse

also if you want to delete your pics just post them through imgur and only send the link
My acne isn’t bad but still moderate, thinking of just cruising on low dose Accutane, I’ve heard some sarms ( ac 262 ) ( mk 667 )may not affect your acne as bad as some roids for example.

Do I have to download imgur as an app?

I agree with you, just want to get pin point a couple flaws and get out, the most obvious one is the extremely narrow palate, what would you recommend for this? MSE? How do I avoid any detriment to aesthetics from it?
MSE is a gimmick procedure. You could get sarpe to widen the upper palate by half, maybe 1 cm. I think you should see a therapist foremost because you look fine. You are a very bad candidate to go down this path.

MSE is a gimmick procedure. You could get sarpe to widen the upper palate by half, maybe 1 cm. I think you should see a therapist foremost because you look fine. You are a very bad candidate to go down this path.
Why is MSE a gimmick procedure?
I’ve just spent the past couple months getting my parents to help me out with it.
10mm would be ideal, why are you saying SARPE over MSE?
This is more to treat my sleep apnea/reverse my extraction damage
I have already seen multiple therapists and concluded I don’t have body dysmorphia.

• +1
Why is MSE a gimmick procedure?
I’ve just spent the past couple months getting my parents to help me out with it.
10mm would be ideal, why are you saying SARPE over MSE?
This is more to treat my sleep apnea/reverse my extraction damage
I have already seen multiple therapists and concluded I don’t have body dysmorphia.
only very few doctors perform MSE, it does not have a whole lot of evidence. Sarpe is the faster and mroe effective way. IBoth are not very effective, if at all, in treating Sleep apnea. If you haev sleep apnea, which you ahd not stated before/i didnt read before, I actually recommend getting maxillomandibualr advancement surgery. you should go to a sleep lab and with the results from that see an orthodondist. talk to them about MSE/Sarpe/any maxilalry expansion as part of a maxillomandibualr dvancement if u want it. just keep in mind that would require wearing braces and in your case, surgery without braces would most likely be possible if you do not get maxillary expansion.

only very few doctors perform MSE, it does not have a whole lot of evidence. Sarpe is the faster and mroe effective way. IBoth are not very effective, if at all, in treating Sleep apnea. If you haev sleep apnea, which you ahd not stated before/i didnt read before, I actually recommend getting maxillomandibualr advancement surgery. you should go to a sleep lab and with the results from that see an orthodondist. talk to them about MSE/Sarpe/any maxilalry expansion as part of a maxillomandibualr dvancement if u want it. just keep in mind that would require wearing braces and in your case, surgery without braces would most likely be possible if you do not get maxillary expansion.
There’s about 5 doctors around me in a 20 mile radius who are all MSE providers, I have gotten two sleep studies done and both showed minimal sleep apnea but all of my symptoms I show daily are signs of sleep apnea, it showed no obstructive sleep apnea but instead central sleep apnea.
Frankly I’m not too big on maxilomandibular advancement instead just want to fix my narrow palate and sleep issues.
Also may have to have a tonsilectonomy

• +1