Having a Chad and Stacy Mom (help)

@MSEinvestigator can you give me some tips on MSE and how I can get the best results without it ogreing me?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Whats the routine salludon sent you

@MSEinvestigator can you give me some tips on MSE and how I can get the best results without it ogreing me?
Just don’t expand a crazy amount. Get it up to 40mm IMW and then stop. Use facemask

what exactly are the contents of this salludon routine

Just don’t expand a crazy amount. Get it up to 40mm IMW and then stop. Use facemask
So if i’m at 31 mm get to 40 mm and then stop?
Don’t try to reach low 50’s?

• +1
Anything specific to look out for, why do some people look better after and others worse?
Why do some people’s nose ogre and others don’t change at all not even a bit.

• +1
So if i’m at 31 mm get to 40 mm and then stop?
Don’t try to reach low 50’s?
C6E73764 9902 43F8 813B 04EE45A58487

Anything specific to look out for, why do some people look better after and others worse?
Why do some people’s nose ogre and others don’t change at all not even a bit.
Find someone who has a lot of experience with MSE. Probably the reason peoples nose ogre is because the anterior palate expands more than the posterior like a V shape.

Personally not a fan of going steroid route - at least not to extreme lengths. Ruining collagen and aging faster plus norwooding and damaging your health is not worth the benefits from having a more masculine physique imo.

Ignore all the comments about 'are you gay'. It's just something that gets thrown around consistently for no relevant reason.

Find someone who has a lot of experience with MSE. Probably the reason peoples nose ogre is because the anterior palate expands more than the posterior like a V shape.
What can one do to prevent the nose from ogreing then?

I found someone in Arkansas who does 300 MSE’s a year. I can send you a couple of their private cases thru pm’s

• +1
not a fan of steroid route either. is your diet completely healthy? just goto the gym and leanmax, + shave with steam. see how far that gets you.

What can one do to prevent the nose from ogreing then?

I found someone in Arkansas who does 300 MSE’s a year. I can send you a couple of their private cases thru pm’s
Wow 300 per year? There’s no way. That’s 1 per day how is that possible for one doc lol. But yes please send

not a fan of steroid route either. is your diet completely healthy? just goto the gym and leanmax, + shave with steam. see how far that gets you.
I lean maxed like crazy, basically lost all muscle from it.
What do you mean shave with steam?
Laser hair removal has been fire so far, no ingrowns and ethnics looks better w out facial hair

• +1
Wow 300 per year? There’s no way. That’s 1 per day how is that possible for one doc lol. But yes please send
I’ll show you in the pms, they even got interviewed online. But even in their cases I have seen some people look amazing after treatment while others nose gets twice as big but always projection in the lefort 2 area.
They avg 1-2 a day, they make it a point to recommend it to anyone that comes in even mildly narrow, going as young as 5-6 yr olds

• +1
Let me preface this by saying, this isn’t some thread from India, this is from a higher end income household in the U.S.

Any real suggestions I will end up doing.

Attached pics at the end.

Just turned 20/ 6 foot flat.

Been black pilled for a year, followed the routine Salludon sent me and it helped me ascend from ltn to mtn/htn range.

Having a chad and stacy mom and dad and still being sub par is worse than just being sub par geneticlally, neither of them believe in surgery and refuse in helping me or even talking to me about it while they themselves have always gotten complimented for their looks.

What I am asking is what can I buy / use that will help me ascend that isn’t surgery that I can use their money for. I am currently saving up for what I will need surgically in the future.

I have bought a red light therapy device, use castor oil for eye lashes, skincare, bought mastic and falim gum.

Currently doing laser hair removal and electrolysis. What else am I missing, that I can use they’re money for that isn’t surgery?

The only last thought I can think of is Sarms/Steroids. I am also looking into dht gel.

I can’t inject but I am not against anything oral, sarms etc, I just don’t have the best hair genetics at all, Dad is NW 3, Uncle is Nw 5, and scared of balding.

I will literally do whatever to ascend.

Whether thats increasing height etc.

Goal is to become an ethnic chad, think Mosaffari, Michelle Morone, Zayne Malik

I realized the reason I didn’t develop correctly was my constant mouth breathing growing up and all candy diet, I had 4 extractions but also had an RPE ( Rapid Palatal Expander ) growing up which saved me from sub-humanity, unironically Mike Mew is right the mandible does indeed follow the maxilla as my mandible grew during this expansion process.

Regardless I am still narrow as this was 5 years ago, I have a 31 IMW (Inter Molar Width), I want to get to at least 41-42 range. I have done extensive research and it seems MSE is the only option. Problem is I don’t want to widen my nose and look ogre’ish but I already been diagnosed with UARS Sleep Disordered Breathing.

Here are some pics, would also appreciate any pm’s
What’s the Salludon routine

brutal palette
fix skin
and nose

Let me preface this by saying, this isn’t some thread from India, this is from a higher end income household in the U.S.

Any real suggestions I will end up doing.

Attached pics at the end.

Just turned 20/ 6 foot flat.

Been black pilled for a year, followed the routine Salludon sent me and it helped me ascend from ltn to mtn/htn range.

Having a chad and stacy mom and dad and still being sub par is worse than just being sub par geneticlally, neither of them believe in surgery and refuse in helping me or even talking to me about it while they themselves have always gotten complimented for their looks.

What I am asking is what can I buy / use that will help me ascend that isn’t surgery that I can use their money for. I am currently saving up for what I will need surgically in the future.

I have bought a red light therapy device, use castor oil for eye lashes, skincare, bought mastic and falim gum.

Currently doing laser hair removal and electrolysis. What else am I missing, that I can use they’re money for that isn’t surgery?

The only last thought I can think of is Sarms/Steroids. I am also looking into dht gel.

I can’t inject but I am not against anything oral, sarms etc, I just don’t have the best hair genetics at all, Dad is NW 3, Uncle is Nw 5, and scared of balding.

I will literally do whatever to ascend.

Whether thats increasing height etc.

Goal is to become an ethnic chad, think Mosaffari, Michelle Morone, Zayne Malik

I realized the reason I didn’t develop correctly was my constant mouth breathing growing up and all candy diet, I had 4 extractions but also had an RPE ( Rapid Palatal Expander ) growing up which saved me from sub-humanity, unironically Mike Mew is right the mandible does indeed follow the maxilla as my mandible grew during this expansion process.

Regardless I am still narrow as this was 5 years ago, I have a 31 IMW (Inter Molar Width), I want to get to at least 41-42 range. I have done extensive research and it seems MSE is the only option. Problem is I don’t want to widen my nose and look ogre’ish but I already been diagnosed with UARS Sleep Disordered Breathing.

Here are some pics, would also appreciate any pm’s
my dad was a chadlite and my mom was ltb

brutal palette
fix skin
and nose
What do you suggest to fix palate without ogreing? MSE? Or is there something else?
Trying to fix skin rn
I get complimented on my nose.