Having a high sex drive is a curse

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
I fapped like 10-15 times today. My sex drive is still as high as it was back when I was a teenager but now I'm a NEET and live alone so I have even more time compared to 10 years ago. I already started fapping at 11 years old. I'm kinda jealous of asexual people, they don't waste so much time pleasuring themselves.

I can't wait to get into a relationship next year when I move to Japan and have sex again. Last time was a while ago because I put no effort in or was autistic on dates and because my looks didn't compensate enough for my behavior or what I said. I went on a couple of dates and most women I wasn't that into them or I had some other weird reason why I didn't meet up with them. I just binge played video games and watched a lot of media in my late teens and early twenties.

Is no fap actually any useful? I want be productive and learn Japanese during the next six months. I have an appointment at a doctor's next week to see if I have ADHD and maybe get ritalin but I am not sure about taking any medication because of the side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Jungcuck
you can't stop fapping because your dopamine system is severely fucked if this is even real btw

Asexual people don’t really have much of a drive.

Try dutasteride.

Sounds like you are lying if you don’t remember how many times exactly

I fap 20 time a day