Having a lot of friends has its disadvantages

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Motherfuckers will stab your back and betray you. Fuck those fucking assholes. I hope they rot a 100 years and get their ass drilled by a fucking screwdriver and then cut open by a chainsaw and get their organs ripped one by one slowly and die a very painful death

Humble brag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1464
Motherfuckers will stab your back and betray you. Fuck those fucking assholes. I hope they rot a 100 years and get their ass drilled by a fucking screwdriver and then cut open by a chainsaw and get their organs ripped one by one slowly and die a very painful death

what happend bro?

You have shit friends, i at least have real friends, they r the only thing along with my family, that are real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You have shit friends, i at least have real friends, they r the only thing along with my family, that are real.
I had few close school friends but the new ones in college are the backstabbing motherfuckers.

i can relate

basically all my friends in high school were fake and stupid

i kept them around only so i wasnt known as a loner

• +1
id rather go through life with 5 best friends rather than 1000 aquaintances/fake friends

• +1
Legit, my normie/high status friends used to be cunts, still are but much less.

Only hung out with them to seem NT

• +1
Them friends of yours are just like foids then since they love to gossip.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 1560
In order to have friends you MUST have some status to trade off. Maybe you cook good food and they can come over to eat, maybe you are really good looking so you can help pull women or bring women to parties, maybe you have high social status and can introduce to them to people at bars/clubs

Point is for most so called friends you have to trade them SOMETHING for them to stick around, I have a couple of true friends but they are busy working and shit so its to hard to hang out a whole lot

• +1
In order to have friends you MUST have some status to trade off. Maybe you cook good food and they can come over to eat, maybe you are really good looking so you can help pull women or bring women to parties, maybe you have high social status and can introduce to them to people at bars/clubs

Point is for most so called friends you have to trade them SOMETHING for them to stick around, I have a couple of true friends but they are busy working and shit so its to hard to hang out a whole lot
That's not called a trade that's more like using the other guy.

My school friends were lot different and good