Having a preference for short foids is a luxury that can never be truly enjoyed

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I have a preference for short foids and if I reproduce with one my male offspring would still likely be over 6foot.
This means that there are no downsides to me reproducing with a foid who meets my preference whereas the downside for an average height or manlet male reproducing with a short foid is a manlet son.

If an average height male or a manlet was attracted to short foids, he would be capable of reproducing with one since "just be a few inches taller than the girl bro" is law and many short foids will have default brain software that allows them to relate to short men (Tall and short humans are their own separate species theory)
There's also a very high chance of them getting with men in the average height range by virtue of them being most common.

Where does this leave the tall male who has a preference for short foids?
It leaves him thinking that he will surely be able to indulge in his preference of short foids, because if she reproduces with him she's not risking a manlet son.
However since he is competing with 100% of men for this foid since short foids in reality dont exclude any men based on height regardless of what they say..
It means he will NEVER be able to LTR an attractive short foid no matter what bullshit they spout about their height preferences.

It used to trigger a positive feeling when I would be in close proximity to a short foid in an intimate manner (eg. talking to her while standing in club/bar with hands on her body)
But now I literally feel nothing in such a scenario because I know that the height differential triggers absolutely no positive emtions for her
She feels absolutely no different when I am the one standing over her compared to if it was a 5'8 male standing over her

There is no advantage that comes with being tall in terms of getting an attractive short girlfriend.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You’re overthinking bro. Short foids have some weird fetish for lanklet

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, mid and dannydipss
I have a preference for short foids and if I reproduce with one my male offspring would still likely be over 6foot.
This means that there are no downsides to me reproducing with a foid who meets my preference whereas the downside for an average height or manlet male reproducing with a short foid is a manlet son.

If an average height male or a manlet was attracted to short foids, he would be capable of reproducing with one since "just be a few inches taller than the girl bro" is law and many short foids will have default brain software that allows them to relate to short men (Tall and short humans are their own separate species theory)
There's also a very high chance of them getting with men in the average height range by virtue of them being most common.

It leaves him thinking that he will surely be able to indulge in his preference of short foids, because if she reproduces with him she's not risking a manlet son.
However since he is competing with 100% of men for this foid since short foids in reality dont exclude any men based on height regardless of what they say..
It means he will NEVER be able to LTR an attractive short foid no matter what bullshit they spout about their height preferences.

It used to trigger a positive feeling when I would be in close proximity to a short foid in an intimate manner (eg. talking to her while standing in club/bar with hands on her body)
But now I literally feel nothing in such a scenario because I know that the height differential triggers absolutely no positive emtions for her
She feels absolutely no different when I am the one standing over her compared to if it was a 5'8 male standing over her

There is no advantage that comes with being tall in terms of getting an attractive short girlfriend.
anything below 5'7 is infertile

• +1
Reactions: Baban
You are over thinking this, most short foids on social media want tall guys

Men inherimost t traits from their mother

Femlets are subhuman. I need long legs in my woman

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Why im not banned yet