Having girl friends mogs

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Like even if it’s not a slay a platonic friendship with women mogs because u can be an asshole to her and the meaner u are the nicer she’ll be to u

Bro I treat this one girl like shit I yell
At her yet the more I do that the more she treats me nice and wants to be around me

Like legit I just ignore her this is the avarage conversation between me and her

Point is with male friends if ur an asshole you’ll either get punched or they will distance from u

Yes she punches me but it’s not like a girl punch hurts anyway so it’s not the same

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Primalsplit and scrunchables
Buddy I don’t even have a friend I’m not picky

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, med, mogstars and 1 other person
Buddy I don’t even have a friend I’m not picky
U need to leave the Nazi groups and commenting under TikToks and YouTube videos then innit

Go outside most of the time when ur alone standing somewhere chances are some girl will show up to rant anyway

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Primalsplit and ascension
Go outside most of the time when ur alone standing somewhere chances are some girl will show up to rant anyway
No such thing happens

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
No such thing happens
At least outside my berufschule whenever I’m alone there’s this fake ginger girl who comes to talk about her appointments and how she has to wake up at 5:30 or some shit

One time she even taught me proper boxing posture

At least outside my berufschule whenever I’m alone there’s this fake ginger girl who comes to talk about her appointments and how she has to wake up at 5:30 or some shit

One time she even taught me proper boxing posture
Ok no girl ever talked to me

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ok no girl ever talked to me
Hard to believe since every single guy there talks to girls from what I see

There’s like 1 or 2 incels but they self isolate themselves type shit even from men

Hard to believe since every single guy there talks to girls from what I see

There’s like 1 or 2 incels but they self isolate themselves type shit even from men
They talk to girls they already know not some random foid who walks up to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ascension, med and 1 other person
They talk to girls they already know not some random foid who walks up to you
Faggot how do you think people get to know each other in the first place?

Me and her made a couple of eye contacts then suddenly boom she’s complaining about whatever she wants in smoke break

Girls dig venting to random people

• +1
Faggot how do you think people get to know each other in the first place?

Me and her made a couple of eye contacts then suddenly boom she’s complaining about whatever she wants in smoke break

Girls dig venting to random people
Ok you are in a class together.

Of course I talked to foids in class or at work.

Thats not the same as just being outside and suddenly some random girl coming up, that shit never happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ascension
True. I use female friends to improve my female gaze and shit. Always asking them who looks better or BPing them lowkey lmao.

Like even if it’s not a slay a platonic friendship with women mogs because u can be an asshole to her and the meaner u are the nicer she’ll be to u

Bro I treat this one girl like shit I yell
At her yet the more I do that the more she treats me nice and wants to be around me

Like legit I just ignore her this is the avarage conversation between me and her

View attachment 2773317

Point is with male friends if ur an asshole you’ll either get punched or they will distance from u

Yes she punches me but it’s not like a girl punch hurts anyway so it’s not the same
Having girl friends and not impregnating every single one = cuck jestermaxxing while Chad destroys her cervix

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member
Talking to this girl rn once my love bombing phase is over imma treat her like shit word

eh , i enjoy small talk way more with girls , but i enjoy big talk way more with fellow men

• +1