T

traveler

Kraken
srs

when u in the 1 on 1 u have to tell stories and your hobbies

list yours to get started

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Literally just make it up as you go. But talk about NT hobbies and stories, don’t sperg about some nerd crap.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Literally just make it up as you go. But talk about NT hobbies and stories, don’t sperg about some nerd crap.
Sperging is more genuine though :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: But if U just slaying then lying makes sense

• +1
Reactions: traveler
lying is good for females that u only want to have one night stand with but not for females u want to marry

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I have lots of stories to tell and experiences to share from my incredibly interesting and fun life, yet I would be outslayed by better looking male.
I'd say your theory is BS.

No hobbies or stories for your face, used to have tons of interesting stories and stuff to say to girls, but either they weren't interested or were just like "yeah, whatever...", while I saw once a Chad who explained to a group of girls how he got drunk and puked all over his house the whole night and the girls were in stitches, rolling on the floor with laughter...

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I have lots of stories to tell and experiences to share from my incredibly interesting and fun life, yet I would be outslayed by better looking male.
I'd say your theory is BS.
just have to be funny and not a jester