Having Surgery with Dr. Vrcek on Friday

D

Deleted member 23022

Bronze
Just got back from the in person consultation with Dr. Vrcek and it went fantastic. We saw eye to eye on everything, he had the answers to all my questions, overall he was extremely professional. I'm doing Canthoplasty, Lower Lid Retraction with alloderm graft, and Ptosis Repair. Total cost is $7500 + Anesthesia ($900 estimate for 1 hour). Surgery scheduled for this Friday (two days)

My eye problems include negative tilt, curved lower lids, and upper eyelid exposure. Vrcek and I are going for a conservative Cantho - from negative to neutral tilt. I do not want the exaggerated positive canthal tilt (cat eyes) that Bella Hadid has, and some of Taban's results show. That shit looks weird bro. For the lower lids, the goal is to straighten out the curved lower lid and insert the alloderm graft for lower eye support (to hold everything in place I think). As for the Ptosis, it involves tightening a muscle that will pull the eyelid back upwards. These 3 procedures should create nice blue almond shaped eyes.

The recovery is gonna be a bitch. Flying back 2 days after surgery. One week of swelling and bruising, and possible bleeding. Very minimal physical activity for Week 1. Starting Week 2 I can do some walking and a bit of running as the swelling goes down. Should be able to get back in the gym around Week 3 (2023 bb). The final results should start to show around Week 3 - so I'll probably post a Before/After sometime in mid January.

I have been rated mostly HTN (6, 5.75, 5.5) by Wheat, Nero and Tails respectively. This was in the summer, when I was leaner - currently 15% so not so lean. I have very good features (Jaw, Nose, Lips, Midface, Beard Genetics..etc) but my eyes are probably 4/10. Once I get these eyes fixed, healed, and I lean out to 12% - I should ascend to the Chadlite level, which was my goal when I joined this forum.

I was never an incel, have had Girlfriend's and FWB throughout my life. I broke up with my long term GF about 8 months ago, and spent the summer running around my city trying to meet women, but got nowhere. It was frustrating. I am a "normal" guy with a successful business, investments, cool hobbies, gym body, good friend group and social skills...etc I feel like I have a lot going for me. But like most of you I simply was not having the results I thought I should be having with women. So I resolved to do something about it. Started browsing this forum in September and started making plans in October. Now I'm (hopefully) fixing my biggest facial flaw. I'm looking forward to enjoying life as a more attractive guy. Wish me luck.

And feel free to drop any questions you might have about eye surgery.

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Deleted member 2413 and Repentsinner
Goodluck hopefully surgery goes well and your results are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022 and Deleted member 17920
Just got back from the in person consultation with Dr. Vrcek and it went fantastic. We saw eye to eye on everything, he had the answers to all my questions, overall he was extremely professional. I'm doing Canthoplasty, Lower Lid Retraction with alloderm graft, and Ptosis Repair. Total cost is $7500 + Anesthesia ($900 estimate for 1 hour). Surgery scheduled for this Friday (two days)

My eye problems include negative tilt, curved lower lids, and upper eyelid exposure. Vrcek and I are going for a conservative Cantho - from negative to neutral tilt. I do not want the exaggerated positive canthal tilt (cat eyes) that Bella Hadid has, and some of Taban's results show. That shit looks weird bro. For the lower lids, the goal is to straighten out the curved lower lid and insert the alloderm graft for lower eye support (to hold everything in place I think). As for the Ptosis, it involves tightening a muscle that will pull the eyelid back upwards. These 3 procedures should create nice blue almond shaped eyes.

The recovery is gonna be a bitch. Flying back 2 days after surgery. One week of swelling and bruising, and possible bleeding. Very minimal physical activity for Week 1. Starting Week 2 I can do some walking and a bit of running as the swelling goes down. Should be able to get back in the gym around Week 3 (2023 bb). The final results should start to show around Week 3 - so I'll probably post a Before/After sometime in mid January.

I have been rated mostly HTN (6, 5.75, 5.5) by Wheat, Nero and Tails respectively. This was in the summer, when I was leaner - currently 15% so not so lean. I have very good features (Jaw, Nose, Lips, Midface, Beard Genetics..etc) but my eyes are probably 4/10. Once I get these eyes fixed, healed, and I lean out to 12% - I should ascend to the Chadlite level, which was my goal when I joined this forum.

I was never an incel, have had Girlfriend's and FWB throughout my life. I broke up with my long term GF about 8 months ago, and spent the summer running around my city trying to meet women, but got nowhere. It was frustrating. I am a "normal" guy with a successful business, investments, cool hobbies, gym body, good friend group and social skills...etc I feel like I have a lot going for me. But like most of you I simply was not having the results I thought I should be having with women. So I resolved to do something about it. Started browsing this forum in September and started making plans in October. Now I'm (hopefully) fixing my biggest facial flaw. I'm looking forward to enjoying life as a more attractive guy. Wish me luck.

And feel free to drop any questions you might have about eye surgery.
I'm too scared to get my wisdom teeth removed it's saddening womens pride and ego make it so we have to cut our faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 23022
Fucking normies, chadlites and chads everywhere. JFL at being an ugly curry.

Eye surgery can be a bit risky. I hope the results come out fine and if so sharing them would be nice

that's a good price, way better than taban who would charge upwards of 30k for that many procedures. maybe i should consider this guy

Fucking normies, chadlites and chads everywhere. JFL at being an ugly curry.
I've seen you on this forum before. I actually showed Dr. Vrcek your before/after from Taban as something I wanted him to emulate. Taban gave you near mogger eyes, your lower lid retraction + implant was absolutely phenomenal.

I don't understand why you have such a defeatist attitude, even as a "curry" you could ascend to HTN, maybe even Chadlite once you lose the weight. Everyone needs to be lean in order to look good, why do you think you are any different? You are not really ugly. You just need to lose the body fat.

Eye surgery can be a bit risky. I hope the results come out fine and if so sharing them would be nice
Eye surgery can be risky, I've made a thread about this before. Most of the uncanny looking results come from asking your surgeon to do too much, opting for aggressive surgery, or combining too many procedures at once.

If you select one of these surgeons --> Taban, Massry, Douglas, Vrcek -- and you focus on 2 maybe 3 conservative treatments you have a high likelihood of seeing success. When you opt for 4 or 5 aggressive surgeries and the doctor slices the eyelid from top to bottom, it's gonna end up healing weird and looking uncanny.

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
I've seen you on this forum before. I actually showed Dr. Vrcek your before/after from Taban as something I wanted him to emulate. Taban gave you near mogger eyes, your lower lid retraction + implant was absolutely phenomenal.

I don't understand why you have such a defeatist attitude, even as a "curry" you could ascend to HTN, maybe even Chadlite once you lose the weight. Everyone needs to be lean in order to look good, why do you think you are any different? You are not really ugly. You just need to lose the body fat.
Massive cope, my nose, eyebrows and lips are fucked and my facial features don't fit together. I can reach LTN at max and even that's doubtful imo. He might have improved my eyes but the rest of my face is still gutter tier, there's no way I can even reach MTN let alone HTN.

The main problem is that there's no way to make my features fit together, I have never met a single surgeon who has the artistic vision to give me a harmonious face by fixing the rest of my features and potentially getting it to match with my eyes. Most of them suggest subtle surgeries, which can provide aesthetic improvements but fail to improve the overall face significantly. I have consulted with at least 6 or 7 surgeons before getting surgery and it's brutal how the technology doesn't exist to significantly improve faces. A few of them suggested far too much surgery, mainly for the bone and that will only look unnatural and won't fit my face.

Also, worth noting I have a lump under my left eye from the implant and still have swelling in my right gums where the buccal fat removal was done.

that's a good price, way better than taban who would charge upwards of 30k for that many procedures. maybe i should consider this guy
Taban has amazing before/after, amazing IG presence, website, credibility, and basically invented "almond eye surgery" but he also charges WAY MORE than the other Eye Surgeons (Taban charges approx 2x more than Vrcek). He has a 6-8 month wait time for virtual consultations, and 3-4 months after consultation to surgery. So you are gonna be waiting 6 months minimum to pay him $300 for a virtual consult, and minimum another 3 months after that until surgery. Too long imo.

Vrcek was the clear choice for me.

Massive cope, my nose, eyebrows and lips are fucked and my facial features don't fit together. I can reach LTN at max and even that's doubtful imo. He might have improved my eyes but the rest of my face is still gutter tier, there's no way I can even reach MTN let alone HTN.

The main problem is that there's no way to make my features fit together, I have never met a single surgeon who has the artistic vision to give me a harmonious face by fixing the rest of my features and potentially getting it to match with my eyes. Most of them suggest subtle surgeries, which can provide aesthetic improvements but fail to improve the overall face significantly. I have consulted with at least 6 or 7 surgeons before getting surgery and it's brutal how the technology doesn't exist to significantly improve faces. A few of them suggested far too much surgery, mainly for the bone and that will only look unnatural and won't fit my face.

Also, worth noting I have a lump under my left eye from the implant and still have swelling in my right gums where the buccal fat removal was done.
I don't know why you went the surgery route before leanmaxxing...

If you refuse to gym + diet and lose the body fat idk what to tell you

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Deleted member 2413
I don't know why you went the surgery route before leanmaxxing...

If you refuse to gym + diet and lose the body fat idk what to tell you
I already did leanmaxxing before, just got a little fat before the surgery. It didn't help me ascend, people here have rated me LTN in thinner pics.

I already did leanmaxxing before, just got a little fat before the surgery. It didn't help me ascend, people here have rated me LTN in thinner pics.
What year did you have your surgery with Taban and how much did he charge you?

Taban has amazing before/after, amazing IG presence, website, credibility, and basically invented "almond eye surgery" but he also charges WAY MORE than the other Eye Surgeons (Taban charges approx 2x more than Vrcek). He has a 6-8 month wait time for virtual consultations, and 3-4 months after consultation to surgery. So you are gonna be waiting 6 months minimum to pay him $300 for a virtual consult, and minimum another 3 months after that until surgery. Too long imo.

Vrcek was the clear choice for me.
i hope your results are good, please post them here once you're healed and all.

Hoping in to give a quite update...

Surgery went really well. Dr. Vrcek seemed quite please , he's confident that I will get the exact result I am looking for (once they heal)

Eyeas are quite blurry typing this, sorry for any typos. Recovery is a fucking bitch, I have bloody tears and head hurts a bit. Having to move very slowly, and ice the eyes 20 minutes out of every hour. But so far so good.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88