Heading to the hairstylists this afternoon & I have been requested to choose from 1 of these 5 suggestions by my girl

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Need help from you fantastic autists for what fits the size and/or shape of my face as well as the texture of my hair.

My hair is thick and dense and very hard to style despite what my girls' blue-pill comments suggest. And it's Red Light Therapy shining on my face no blusher lol

Don't take too long boys as the appointments' this afternoon and it's my day off so I can't be rescheduling.

Her selections in large:

Malek pilled, again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and forevermirin
Who's good with hair on this site? It's that faggot @AlexBrown84 isn't it? Lmao. Yo give me your homo subjection bruv.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Banasura and forevermirin
Are there any actual looksmaxxer on this shit hole anymore?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, forevermirin and nulll
Just be yourself bhai. Choose the hairstyle that mother nature gave you.
MAKINITHAPPEN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, aspiringexcel, Hernan and 9 others
0 + no haircut for your curryness.

these haircuts are horrid bru. Just get a better haircut and tell her the barber messed up

Fuck off you jealous isolated incel that I mog with little effort at all. You are white but that doesn't mean shit when you are sub 4 let's be honest. Leave advice next time. It's the looksmaxxing section. Faggot.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and hammy
:ogre: :ogre: :ogre: :ogre:

Im not white and not sub4

i did give advice

you boutta look like a faggot if you get any of these cuts

The insult about the race in the looksmaxxing section wasn't needed. It's been reported to the mod.

Your Gen Z NPC personality is gonna learn.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Banasura and forevermirin
I honestly think you will look better with grown out hair? You know the ones that cover your neck from the back, not too long, just right.
Try a morph of yourself with that and get a maintenance trim instead.

I honestly think you will look better with grown out hair? You know the ones that cover your neck from the back, not too long, just right.
Try a morph of yourself with that and get a maintenance trim instead.

Can you provide an example?

He's a chad so anything looks mogger, but you see his hair in the back?

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, bradpittshairline and Infinite
Yeah I don't think i'm quite long enough for that bro lmao

View attachment 2602964

Anything medium long that doesn't scream TikTok pufter.
Of the 5 images then, this might be your best bet

Honestly, try one of the hair morphing apps, you might something you never thought would work out

• +1
Of the 5 images then, this might be your best bet
View attachment 2602965
Honestly, try one of the hair morphing apps, you might something you never thought would work out

Yeah ngl though I don't wanna feel like a spastic showing the man a face of a white boy.

But I agree with you. It's thick like man and not too puffy.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Yo don't make me go to Reddit.

I DONT WANNA MAKE A THREAD ON REDDIT BOYS.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
3rd

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and MakinItHappen
Yeah ngl though I don't wanna feel like a spastic showing the man a face of a white boy.

But I agree with you. It's thick like man and not too puffy.
Lol I'm sure they have seen worse, genuine sub 5 showing off chads and excepting to look like that just due to hair.

• JFL

For real? Show him a pic of Malek? Lmao. As a 32 year old man. Malek was early 20s in this one. I look mid 20s but still...

Actually nah, you know what, I'll go for it. They claim to be the best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and AlexBrown84
Man, seriously, you face is somewhat similar to this, so I'm pretty damned sure you can pull it off

It looks mature, old money and NT af too

• JFL
Who's good with hair on this site? It's that faggot @AlexBrown84 isn't it? Lmao. Yo give me your homo subjection bruv.

Not trying to be toxic but the haircut wont change much off your attractiveness. Dont get something with longs sides or over the forehead it will look unkempt.

Shave it and grow a beard, women love a bald and bearded guy

Not trying to be toxic but the haircut wont change much off your attractiveness. Dont get something with longs sides or over the forehead it will look unkempt.

Whether you have watched too many Race Pill videos on YouTube or not, I haven't experienced the 'currypill' that you have learned about through this underground death-cult. I found the site in 2020 during the pandemic thinking it was some new form of self improvement but for ones looks.

I have Chad hair and I may as well maximise on it. If you wanna do nothing about your looks go off to the off-topic section and group masturbate on why you don't meet the threshold needed to off-set your high on the spectrum autism. I don't care. But don't post on here unless it's suggestions. Please. Cheers.

20200604 001032

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and AspiringMogger
Whether you have watched too many Race Pill videos on YouTube or not, I haven't experienced the 'currypill' that you have learned about through this underground death-cult. I found the site in 2020 during the pandemic thinking it was some new form of self improvement but for ones looks.

I have Chad hair and I may as well maximise on it. If you wanna do nothing about your looks go off to the off-topic section and group masturbate on why you don't meet the threshold needed to off-set your high on the spectrum autism. I don't care. But don't post on here unless it's suggestions. Please. Cheers.
I made suggestions in the last sentence nga And i am looksmaxing not just rotting.

Yeah I;m going with this:

It's decided.

Done.

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Your hair is black, will look like shit in bad lighting because light doesnt bounce off it.

Get anything from 1-3 textured crop works great on ethnics

Are you sure?!

Shall I get a side of that guy too?

@distance decay

What's his name?

That's how thick my hair is bruv.

What do I say if he asks length? He's a stylist. Professional. He shouldn't need that much instruction once he sees the picture right?

What do I say if he asks length? He's a stylist. Professional. He shouldn't need that much instruction once he sees the picture right?
I mean the length should be pretty obvious from the reference pic

whats wrong with it?

Only Chadlite minimum can get away with it.

Although this guy at HTN does so, but his face fits it. Dunno if mine does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back