Heading to the hairstylists this afternoon & I have been requested to choose from 1 of these 5 suggestions by my girl

What do I say if he asks length? He's a stylist. Professional. He shouldn't need that much instruction once he sees the picture right?
yes if you show the same cut pics from different angles (atleast 2)

yes if you show the same cut pics from different angles (atleast 2)

Find me something from the side for that guy pls bruv.

I am literally leaving soon.

Find me something from the side for that guy pls bruv.

I am literally leaving soon.
Its an easy cut, also its a haircut u need to get different cuts (experiementing) to see what suits you best. Ill try to find it

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Need help from you fantastic autists for what fits the size and/or shape of my face as well as the texture of my hair.

View attachment 2602931

View attachment 2602932

My hair is thick and dense and very hard to style despite what my girls' blue-pill comments suggest. And it's Red Light Therapy shining on my face no blusher lol

View attachment 2602933

Don't take too long boys as the appointments' this afternoon and it's my day off so I can't be rescheduling.

Her selections in large:

View attachment 2602936

View attachment 2602937

View attachment 2602939

Malek pilled, again.

View attachment 2602941

View attachment 2602942
1 tbh.

Get a boosie fade

i have a gf guys haha im in a satisfying relationship thats why i cant help but bring it up in every post haha guys

i have a gf guys haha im in a satisfying relationship thats why i cant help but bring it up in every post haha guys

This isn't incel.is where I have to be worried about triggering virgins and incels. I have been getting girls all my life so this wasn't a brag thread.

I needed advice. That's all. I can't help you not getting pussy. You aren't my responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back