Health indicators not beauty are the sole and absolute determinant for reproductive success in the west

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Beauty can be more of a subjective nature shaped by societal, religious and current trends. As society becomes more complex, health indicators triumph over beauty.
Simply look at the differences between what determines your SMV in primitive (third-world) and modern (first-world) societies.

Primitive Cultures
Pale
Overweight
Round faces
Materialism over genetics
Gluttony
Less bias against Height/Frame
Every male guaranteed a wife

Modern Cultures
Tanned
Low bodyfat
Angularity in faces and body
Genetics over materialism
Larger bias for Height/Frame
Every female guaranteed a man

As a society gets more complex, not only does the Pareto principle skew to the right (80/20 -> 90/10 -> 99/1) for male reproductive succes. Women get more primal in their desires and opt for Taller, stronger, bigger, tanned and generally healthier males.

Simply to Looksmax you need to maximize your health indicators, how?
- Improve contrast (Look at most male animals) -> Be bright stand-out
- Become taller
- Become bigger
- Become prettier
- Lower bodyfat
- Become more angular

Etc etc

As an old-time user of PSL i can share some guides on how to do this if there is enough interest. Most threads here touch on these subjects, but they generally miss the essence of what looksmaxing should be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, AscendingHero, Jerzy Bondov and 9 others
this thread is not retarded

Another good thread

just curious what if you're lean but still don't have the most angular face?
also I remember reading about how veggies give your skin a golden, yellow tint to it which is considered a health indicator instinctively

Can't really become taller

just curious what if you're lean but still don't have the most angular face?
also I remember reading about how veggies give your skin a golden, yellow tint to it which is considered a health indicator instinctively

Cycle and megadose beta-carotene with inclusion of natural sources with astaxanthin combined with natural sources of lycopene this will help in creating contrast. Add in frequent intense cardio for better bloodflow and drinking enough water will create a nice contrast if you have the right undertones.

If you are lean but your face isn't angular, it's quite simple. Get even leaner or get surgeries or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Cycle and megadose beta-carotene with inclusion of natural sources with astaxanthin combined with natural sources of lycopene this will help in creating contrast. Add in frequent intense cardio for better bloodflow and drinking enough water will create a nice contrast if you have the right undertones.

If you are lean but your face isn't angular, it's quite simple. Get even leaner or get surgeries or fillers.

Thanks, also amazing point on cardio. After 30 minutes of running I notice a very nice skin glow after that lasts a couple hours. Beats a gym pump before going out to be honest.

Thanks, also amazing point on cardio. After 30 minutes of running I notice a very nice skin glow after that lasts a couple hours. Beats a gym pump before going out to be honest.

A thing i noticed after maintaining my cardio regime for several months, with increasing frequency and intensity was that my coloring even on rest-days looked redder and healthier in general.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Not realistic tbh

How tall are you? If you are close to average, shoelifts, better footwear, better posture, glucosamine might get you closer to a viable height.

How tall are you? If you are close to average, shoelifts, better footwear, better posture, glucosamine might get you closer to a viable height.
I am 5ft10 190lbs 11% bf semi-pro fighter was previously 220lbs juiced up tank

I am 5ft10 190lbs 11% bf semi-pro fighter was previously 220lbs juiced up tank

Could easily fake being 6' tbh, and being a semi-pro fighter i assume you already did quite some neckwork right? So frame-wise your good.

ah. well i'm still screwed.

Yes, maximizing your health indicators and minimizing our flaws is the way to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Daily reminder Health is Wealth