Healthmaxxing is the best looksmax

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Should be water. A large part of attractiveness is looking healthy. If you healthmax, people will notice you are healthier and you’ll look more attractive.

Your skin will get clearer, smoother. You’ll be lean, naturally more athletic. Better hormones. You’ll age slower so that oldceldom is delayed.

Best diet for short term health is to avoid everything but quality ruminant meat and organs and quality fruits.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty, Ruben, mvp2v1 and 16 others
Should be water. A large part of attractiveness is looking healthy. If you healthmax, people will notice you are healthier and you’ll look more attractive.

Your skin will get clearer, smoother. You’ll be lean, naturally more athletic. Better hormones. You’ll age slower so that oldceldom is delayed.

Best diet for short term health is to avoid everything but quality ruminant meat and organs and quality fruits.
wotah

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and LooksThinker
watuh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
true. most attractive features are only indicators of good health. evolutionarily a woman has to chose a man who doesn't carry any diseases and is capable of providing protection and resources for her.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Detective, kyrre and 3 others
Raw meat was the best looksmax ive implemented and saved me tons of money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anticel, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 5 others

thats why im gonna sleep rn

you were good but lost it at the end

processed food is a god send and the biggest looksmax

mcdonalds diet mogs muhnatural diet

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52625 and Youㅤ
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Ok not processed processed but carbs lile grandma made biscuits, cookies, bread, deserts, are essential to growing up big and strong. dont listen to these sverige aqjonus saladino bullshitters going around, I listened to them and lwarned the lesson

Being healthier made me look healthier which made me look more feminine and high trust which made me lower in the Moroccan rating scale and get bullied by everyone

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
true. most attractive features are only indicators of good health. evolutionarily a woman has to chose a man who doesn't carry any diseases and is capable of providing protection and resources for her.
Exactly. Now optimal health can mean different things. Women might be attracted to the more dimorphic men versus the more long-lived (slow aging ones) but improving general health by eliminating all these unnatural harms of society will improve attractiveness.

This is why recessed faces are unattractive, they are not healthy. Unfortunately it’s hard to change bone structure a lot after development.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
Changing my diet didn't help my acne, Accutane did

Ok not processed processed but carbs lile grandma made biscuits, cookies, bread, deserts, are essential to growing up big and strong. dont listen to these sverige aqjonus saladino bullshitters going around, I listened to them and lwarned the lesson
none of these processed foods are good for growth compared to a nutritious natural diet

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
none of these processed foods are good for growth compared to a nutritious natural diet
you fell for the stupid ass meme. i want the best for you so i hope so grow up quickly

Not everyone can resolve acne with better nutrition. Acne medicine exists for a reason
If you were a hunter gatherer you wouldn’t have acne. But ye I agree it can be very difficult to solve for some people

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
If you were a hunter gatherer you wouldn’t have acne. But ye I agree it can be very difficult to solve for some people
My parents are near 50 and they (still) ha e subhuman large pores

wdym you learned the lesson? things became worse?

also there's no such thing as essential carbs (which are sugars) idk how can you say that something that spikes your insulin levels by eating it is actually good for you bro? fats and proteins are essential not carbs / sugars

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
wdym you learned the lesson? things became worse?

also there's no such thing as essential carbs (which are sugars) idk how can you say that something that spikes your insulin levels by eating it is actually good for you bro? fats and proteins are essential not carbs / sugars
Carbs are good

Fruit, honey, white rice are best sources

It's ovER for nun hunter gatherer manlets :feelsrope:

At least i have the power to end my subhuman bloodline and i will do so

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
nothing wrong with inflammation then?
Inflammation not caused by healthy foods but probably by (so-called benign) infections

Inflammation not caused by healthy foods but probably by (so-called benign) infections
sugars aren't healthy are they?

How am i irrational for not wanting to create more suffering ?
your genome evolved for 4 billion years to replicate itself

nothing wrong with inflammation then?
Humans ate fruits when they failed to hunt game. Carbs is for losers who couldn't hunt. It's loser food.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
your genome evolved for 4 billion years to replicate itself
They should have been kicked out of the gen pool since billions of years, no idea why there are so many manlets and Oofy Doofies in my family. I bet every single one of them was bullied for their inferior height

They should have been kicked out of the gen pool since billions of years, no idea why there are so many manlets and Oofy Doofies in my family. I bet every single one of them was bullied for their inferior height
Inceldom caused by soyciety, an unnatural environment

fruits are literally worse than sweets for your liver
Kike speech bubble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Inceldom caused by soyciety, an unnatural environment
being short in itself is a curse, no matter if you are sexually succesful or not. You will always feel less of a man

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
being short in itself is a curse, no matter if you are sexually succesful or not. You will always feel less of a man
Short height only partly genetic a lot more hormonal, epigenetic, and nutritional

• JFL
Reactions: shr
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shr and hopecel
I even experienced it on my skin jfl

once I ate 0.5KG of dates and I had a specific rough pain in my stomach for 3 days no shit it was really painful

sometimes I eat even more sweets than that and nothing happens so yeah it's prolly because of the reason I stated above

yes they are

Your body wants sugar

the opposite
What do you think about (di/mono)saccharides vs starch? Fructose vs glucose?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro