Healthmaxxing is the best looksmax

what about bacterium in the gut?
Well if they co-evolved they will be less harmful/beneficial. Many people’s gut microbiomes are out of balance.

Intriguingly, germ free mice live longer than controls.

Well if they co-evolved they will be less harmful/beneficial. Many people’s gut microbiomes are out of balance.

Intriguingly, germ free mice live longer than controls.
There was this experiment on cats, after feeding 3 generations of cats nothing but raw food they got rid of all cat diseases and had perfect health.

For mammals the average lifespan is 7 times what it takes to reach maturity. A cat matures in 2 years and usually live 14 years. Humans reach maturity at 20 years old and our theoretical lifespan is 140. People nowadays die much sooner at 70-80 so we’re doing something terribly wrong to be living just half of what we’re supposed to.

In a perfect world humans would only really start to decline and be middle aged at 70. A 40 year old would not look much different than a 20 year old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
So it means full maturation not onset of maturation? Do cats fully mature at 2 years?
Cats are considered "full-grown" when they reach 18 months, which is equivalent to the age of a 21-year-old human, according to PetMD. Between the span of those 12 to 18 months, a cat can continue to grow in size. Some breeds do not even reach full size until they are 2 years old, says PetMD.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Short height only partly genetic a lot more hormonal, epigenetic, and nutritional
Epigenetics are mostly cope and nutrition play maybe 10-20% of a role regarding heights. Just observe families. Short guys usually have short parents while tall guys usually have tall parents. Exception as always confirm the rule

Should be water. A large part of attractiveness is looking healthy. If you healthmax, people will notice you are healthier and you’ll look more attractive.

Your skin will get clearer, smoother. You’ll be lean, naturally more athletic. Better hormones. You’ll age slower so that oldceldom is delayed.

Best diet for short term health is to avoid everything but quality ruminant meat and organs and quality fruits.
Only height max is LL. ONLY

sure thing Dr. Shekelstein
a jew trying to his identity by calling me jew

reminder jews and media say fruit is the healthiest food and that processed food is very bad

man i dont give a fuck

Only height max is LL. ONLY
There is (mostly anecdotal) evidence that Relaxin help to grow a few inches but there the infomation about its use for heightmaxxing is too dense

What do you think about (di/mono)saccharides vs starch? Fructose vs glucose?
Fructose is the healthiest followed by sucrose . Starch is the most poisonous.

a jew trying to his identity by calling me jew

reminder jews and media say fruit is the healthiest food and that processed food is very bad
I don't say fruit are the healthiest food but saying they are worse than candy is absolute bullshit. Sure you shouldnt eat too much because of fructose but fruits also have many vitamins and minerals that are important for your health

water healthmaxxing is everything niggah

I don't say fruit are the healthiest food but saying they are worse than candy is absolute bullshit. Sure you shouldnt eat too much because of fructose but fruits also have many vitamins and minerals that are important for your health
Ok. But its not a 👃 thing then

yeah, after eating raw meat, my 5"5 height and recessed chin are indicators of health.

Why bother healthmaxxing? so you can live longer with sexual frustration and loneliness?

chad should healthmaxx, subhumans should rot with hedonism

yeah, after eating raw meat, my 5"5 height and recessed chin are indicators of health.

Why bother healthmaxxing? so you can live longer with sexual frustration and loneliness?

chad should healthmaxx, subhumans should rot with hedonism
Doomerism is not cool anymore

Turn that frown:
Wojakdepresso

Upside down:
Image result for evil wojak

for height problems: get LL, wear lifts and geomax. that's a 4-5 inch increase, and about a -3 inch decrease in the competition's height.
Problem solved.

for your recessed chin, get surgery. [genioplastic augmentation and/or Orthognathic Movements]
Problem solved.

:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Youㅤ
Should be water. A large part of attractiveness is looking healthy. If you healthmax, people will notice you are healthier and you’ll look more attractive.

Your skin will get clearer, smoother. You’ll be lean, naturally more athletic. Better hormones. You’ll age slower so that oldceldom is delayed.

Best diet for short term health is to avoid everything but quality ruminant meat and organs and quality fruits.
Omg so bullshit water is very bad drink raw milk or blood

BO'O 'OF WU'A

Doomerism is not cool anymore

Turn that frown:
View attachment 2612740

Upside down:
Image result for evil wojak

for height problems: get LL, wear lifts and geomax. that's a 4-5 inch increase, and about a -3 inch decrease in the competition's height.
Problem solved.

for your recessed chin, get surgery. [genioplastic augmentation and/or Orthognathic Movements]
Problem solved.

:Comfy:
its that easy bro!

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I eat mostly beef/chicken/seafood and vegetables, some fruit in the summer but nothing over the top. I find my energy to be better with less bloat and water retention. eating stuff I crave and then feeling like shit is not worth it

why would i use a prostate medication for acne ?
It deactivates Type 1 - 5 Alpha Reductase enzymes which are mainly found in and near the sebaceous glands in the facial skin.

have you noticed how baldcels tend to be acnecels too?

I don't know any studies on the usage of dutasteride for acne, but it makes sense in my head. I plan to start using it myself starting tomorrow to beat back both the Norwood Reaper and the Acne Enemy in one fell swoop.

Smugjak