Heat causes ageing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Unfortunately the full article isn’t free but still it claims 30 minutes 3 times a week at 109 degrees in mice for 6 weeks induced skin wrinkling

Another Article supporting that heat (from infrared) ages skin:

Suifuel for saunacels and hot shower cels. I personally avoid heat whenever reasonable, like don’t take hot showers, but my occupation requires me to work in a hot kitchen and it’s in theory ageing my skin (and to a lesser extent my internal organs) so I will switch jobs.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah, Deleted member 32485 and 1 other person
You're gonna switch jobs because your current one has kitchen heat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, overtier1011, blackout_96_ and 3 others
You're gonna switch jobs because your current one has kitchen heat?
Yeah like it’s so hot man it really uncomfortable and I get singed when reaching stuff from oven. Literally killing myself especially skin is most vulnerable but my whole body gets hot. I plan on useing money for anti ageing so not efficient if I get aged in the process of getting that money JFL

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hattrick, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
cold is just as bad if not worse

cold is just as bad if not worse
explain

cold puddles mice 4 hours daily made live longer

i dont make myself cold i take lukewarm showers but id say it depends like if ur literally getting frostbite it damage u a lot but feeling a bit cold is probably better than feeling a bit hot

explain

cold puddles mice 4 hours daily made live longer

i dont make myself cold i take lukewarm showers but id say it depends like if ur literally getting frostbite it damage u a lot but feeling a bit cold is probably better than feeling a bit hot
lukewarm water is the best and soo is neutral tempeture weather,also i have a question how much older is your mom then you? are you aware if your mom is under 23 you will age way better then if your mom is 30+?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
lukewarm water is the best and soo is neutral tempeture weather,also i have a question how much older is your mom then you? are you aware if your mom is under 23 you will age way better then if your mom is 30+?
52 and 72 side by side... i could give literally a million examples but heres the clearest one

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Youㅤ
mom 29-30 years older than me. i care about what i can control

i think weather feels nice 50-60 fahranheit i dont like hot like 70+ i feel me being aged

mom 29-30 years older than me. i care about what i can control

i think weather feels nice 50-60 fahranheit i dont like hot like 70+ i feel me being aged
yeah your right even tho its such a disadvantage you cant change that.... yes 70+ will age you especially in the sun... if your white or asian especially bc our skin skin was never meant in hot climates.... also random question do you think the harder food we swollow the faster our organs age? even tho we chew food down lets say steak we stilll swollow it somewhat solid,wouldnt it still be harder for us to digest since its solid food wouldnt it simply be more work on the organs? could juicing everything be easier on organs maybe?

• +1
Sounds like shit. My mom had me at 19 yet i look giga stressed and a lot older

Sounds like shit. My mom had me at 19 yet i look giga stressed and a lot older
well you rotted for 3 years... at a certain point your genetics cant protect you from stress... you would looke even worse now if she was lets say 30 when you were born

• +1
well you rotted for 3 years... at a certain point your genetics cant protect you from stress... you would looke even worse now if she was lets say 30 when you were born
It's not from rot. My subhuman dad gave me his stupid mental conditions and school was giga suifuel. On top of that lived a bad lifestyle through teens.
I was limit testing hard.

I wasn't srs in what i said against your point

yeah your right even tho its such a disadvantage you cant change that....
i was disadvantaged in so many ways man. not gonna inhibit myself by being sad about that, just let it motivate me to compensate

yes 70+ will age you especially in the sun... if your white or asian especially bc our skin skin was never meant in hot climates....
unfortunate i live in environment im not adapted to. literally in summer cant go outside even at night

also random question do you think the harder food we swollow the faster our organs age? even tho we chew food down lets say steak we stilll swollow it somewhat solid,wouldnt it still be harder for us to digest since its solid food wouldnt it simply be more work on the organs? could juicing everything be easier on organs maybe?
juicing vegetables is a good idea if u consume them. ill think about this. i dont think the work from eating natural whole fruits wood be harmful some work to digest is natural and idk if takeing away that would benefit u overall. chewing food well is good. not only makes digestible since mechanically chewed but the chewing stimulates digestive acid production, which is probably good overall.

eating hard things like seeds i believe irritates intestine increaseing serotonin which bad ages u. maybe make sure to chew hard things like seeds very well.

i hear meat digest faster if raw but of course parasites in raw meat. i boil meat always put honey on after it cools to help digest it

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i was disadvantaged in so many ways man. not gonna inhibit myself by being sad about that, just let it motivate me to compensate

unfortunate i live in environment im not adapted to. literally in summer cant go outside even at night

juicing vegetables is a good idea if u consume them. ill think about this. i dont think the work from eating natural whole fruits wood be harmful some work to digest is natural and idk if takeing away that would benefit u overall. chewing food well is good. not only makes digestible since mechanically chewed but the chewing stimulates digestive acid production, which is probably good overall.

eating hard things like seeds i believe irritates intestine increaseing serotonin which bad ages u. maybe make sure to chew hard things like seeds very well.

i hear meat digest faster if raw but of course parasites in raw meat. i boil meat always put honey on after it cools to help digest it
fuck your smart i never thought the fact when you chew and smell food your saliva forms so your body prepares for the food i guess it might not have the same affect if you juice hard foods like carrots or nuts... also have you seriosuly not cut out meat altogether yet?

• +1
so the sauna is bad?

fuck your smart i never thought the fact when you chew and smell food your saliva forms so your body prepares for the food i guess it might not have the same affect if you juice hard foods like carrots or nuts... also have you seriosuly not cut out meat altogether yet?
i have not cut out meat i boil it (water inhibits AGE formation, so does low pH BTW but i dont employ that). of course the less time and temperature heated the less the meat is altered so no point heating after sterilized so i boil briefly. unfortunately i assume the enzymes are all dysfunctional even if i can preserve nutrients (albiet damaged nutrients) and minmize toxins .

the reason i havent cut out meat is cuz then my diet very restricted of just raw cheese raw fruit small amounts of cacao nibs and fresh herbs the occasional macadamia nuts or raw carrot and im concerned if not get enough of certain nutrients by not eating meat although not sure exactly what those are maybe like iron and amino acids like taurine. i agre this cooked meat no optimal. optimal is raw meat wihtout parasite but that not feasible., now i still dont know the extnet ofharm of parasite maybe its better to forget them and eat raw meat... but not gonna get infected until im confident thats the case.

also i eat meat cuz my muscle sget sore from stuff and need to recover so eating muscle presumeably best way to heal muscles.

i dont eat much meat probably 0.1 lbs daily on average jfl like i eat these very thin slices of beef

• +1
so the sauna is bad?
it does increase HGH and does increase stress resistance (may benefit elderly).

ur opinion whether its bad or good but it does age you.

I imagine most likely because it dries out the skin? A sauna I can easily imagine damaging your skin but I'm not sure how a steam room could harm it.

I imagine most likely because it dries out the skin? A sauna I can easily imagine damaging your skin but I'm not sure how a steam room could harm it.
Probably sweating out natural oils?

yeah your right even tho its such a disadvantage you cant change that.... yes 70+ will age you especially in the sun... if your white or asian especially bc our skin skin was never meant in hot climates.... also random question do you think the harder food we swollow the faster our organs age? even tho we chew food down lets say steak we stilll swollow it somewhat solid,wouldnt it still be harder for us to digest since its solid food wouldnt it simply be more work on the organs? could juicing everything be easier on organs maybe?

im ngl this sounds extremely retarded. the vast majority of our body parts only become more robust with use, and will actively decay without use. Like how muscles atrophy or balls shrink when your body stops using them.

Lack of chewing literally leads to terrible development, this is like basic forum knowledge

heat feels uncormforable for a reason,. body has homeostasis temperature for reason. high heat is damageing cause AGE formation and really increaae rates of all reactions in body includeint those of ageing. it literallt jsut damages stuff. plus if u sweatn u lose minerals. u stressing out ur body it cant funciton optimally must use enerragy to cool off in stuff.

it activates MMP13 which cleave collagen and according to mouse study the first one in my thread it cause oxidative damage (of course it did) and decrease catalase, and superoxide dismutase

Probably sweating out natural oils?
btw the study says nothing about saunas and steam rooms, they use a heating pad in the study which 100% dries your skin out more than a steam room does. The study doesn't conclusively prove that high temps themselves bad for your skin, just that heating up your skin with a pad is bad (duh).

OP is just extrapolating.

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
im ngl this sounds extremely retarded. the vast majority of our body parts only become more robust with use, and will actively decay without use. Like how muscles atrophy or balls shrink when your body stops using them.

Lack of chewing literally leads to terrible development, this is like basic forum knowledge
no... it would be 100 percent worth to already do most of the work for your organs before digesting and then using some sort of jaw trainer to replicate chewing daily then just chewing hard foods and your organs spending hours breaking it down if you know for a fact thats how it works.. obviously nobody knows and you would have to use yourself as a guinea pig to even test that theory which could be risky

heat feels uncormforable for a reason,.
So does exercise. More likely that we've evolved these feelings because we're designed to conserve energy (adjusting body temp is energy costly) than otherwise. Also, 42 degrees doesn't even feel uncomfortable, that's like barely above jacuzzi and onsen level (which are literally for relaxation/aka comfort).
body has homeostasis temperature for reason. high heat is damageing cause AGE formation and really increaae rates of all reactions in body includeint those of ageing.
I can't speak to this, maybe you're right maybe you're not idk.
it literallt jsut damages stuff. plus if u sweatn u lose minerals. u stressing out ur body it cant funciton optimally must use enerragy to cool off in stuff.
43C is not at the point where it starts to denature proteins though, and sweating is definitely not an overall bad thing. Your body needs to sweat just as it needs to piss
it activates MMP13 which cleave collagen and according to mouse study the first one in my thread it cause oxidative damage (of course it did) and decrease catalase, and superoxide dismutase
the first study uses heatpads, doesn't control for dryness. I don't understand how you're so sure that it's because of one and not the other.

no... it would be 100 percent worth to already do most of the work for your organs before digesting and then using some sort of jaw trainer to replicate chewing daily then just chewing hard foods and your organs spending hours breaking it down if you know for a fact thats how it works.. obviously nobody knows and you would have to use yourself as a guinea pig to even test that theory which could be risky
i see what you're saying but I don't think it makes that much of a difference anyways? Aging occurs on the DNA level iirc and most people really aren't taking significant digestive system damage from a healthy lifestyle.

Also seems too autistic impractical to consider seriously anyways, having to blend everything and then jaw train :lul:

Unfortunately the full article isn’t free but still it claims 30 minutes 3 times a week at 109 degrees in mice for 6 weeks induced skin wrinkling

Another Article supporting that heat (from infrared) ages skin:

Suifuel for saunacels and hot shower cels. I personally avoid heat whenever reasonable, like don’t take hot showers, but my occupation requires me to work in a hot kitchen and it’s in theory ageing my skin (and to a lesser extent my internal organs) so I will switch jobs.

here's the full article, here's their methodology

• +1
So does exercise. More likely that we've evolved these feelings because we're designed to conserve energy (adjusting body temp is energy costly) than otherwise. Also, 42 degrees doesn't even feel uncomfortable, that's like barely above jacuzzi and onsen level (which are literally for relaxation/aka comfort).
and so does exercise age you. and exercise doesnt feel uncomortable per se liken natural activities only when people do it in bad ways (which age them, only do fun exerise) some exercise needed to maintain function of course im not saying dont exercise but activitiy causes ageing at least while ur doing it.

hot environment can mean u conserve energy cuz less used to heat body to body temp. but most still feel uncomforatble at say 80 fahrenheit even tho that conserve energy.

I can't speak to this, maybe you're right maybe you're not idk.
look into theories of why lower body temp associated longevity. why putting CR mice at 90 degres vs 70 makes them die sooner .

43C is not at the point where it starts to denature proteins though, and sweating is definitely not an overall bad thing. Your body needs to sweat just as it needs to piss
cope

and about sweat u dont need to,. not all regions have people sweat. sweat exacerabtes mineral defiencies if u really needed to sweat then why only sweat in heat? cuz u dont need to sweat im not convinced its needed for health even if it has some benefits

the first study uses heatpads, doesn't control for dryness. I don't understand how you're so sure that it's because of one and not the other.
well if heat dries u then its part of heat. (like in kitchen by oven) my main post is on heat not saunas or steam rooms i just said suifuel for saunacels and i dont take hot showers.

and yes drying does increase AGEs formation in hot conditions. read other studies not just first im not confident cuz on the first one alone i didnt even have full text link

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
i see what you're saying but I don't think it makes that much of a difference anyways? Aging occurs on the DNA level iirc and most people really aren't taking significant digestive system damage from a healthy lifestyle.

Also seems too autistic impractical to consider seriously anyways, having to blend everything and then jaw train :lul:
if having to blend food everyday which would take 5 mins and jaw train max 5 mins daily hard which would be more then what you chew naturally can buy you 10+ years of lifespan would it not be worth? also the things that are going to slow ageing will not be practical anwyways or else stupid fucking women with a skincare routine and moderate diets would be ageing well but clearly 99.99 percent of people dont even ever look 5-10 years younger then they are given any age ... also most of ageing is caused by organ deterioration, if it wasnt how else could things like alchohol and damageing things speed up ageing that fast.... the only thing we can swollow that does 0 damage is water

also the things that are going to slow ageing will not be practical anwyways or else stupid fucking women with a skincare routine and moderate diets would be ageing well but clearly 99.99 percent of people dont even ever look 5-10 years younger then they are given any age
welll its practical in my opinion assumeing its beneficial plus u get jaw training in
also most of ageing is caused by organ deterioration
yeah and skin bones muscles etc are organs technically
the only thing we can swollow that does 0 damage is water
not even water. even if its not poisoned like tap water u shouldnt drink much water at a time maybe like 0.5 cups unless very thirstly or hot. also dont drink water with food over a small amount it dilutes stomach acid. u wont need any water with meals if u eat fresh fruits but most people eat cooked foods so they need to drink some water with meals

• +1
if having to blend food everyday which would take 5 mins and jaw train max 5 mins daily hard which would be more then what you chew naturally can buy you 10+ years of lifespan would it not be worth?
its not 5 mins of prep and i doubt it will actually give you 10+ years :lul:

also the things that are going to slow ageing will not be practical anwyways or else stupid fucking women with a skincare routine and moderate diets would be ageing well
okay but actually most women just don't exercise so they look like shit
but clearly 99.99 percent of people dont even ever look 5-10 years younger then they are given any age
there are a TON of asians who age extremely well because they exercise and take care of their skin. Look at singles inferno, so many 30+ year old guys who could easily pass as younger
... also most of ageing is caused by organ deterioration, if it wasnt how else could things like alchohol and damageing things speed up ageing that fast.... the only thing we can swollow that does 0 damage is water
the damaging effects of alcohol are so clearly nowhere near comparable to food that we're evolved to digest, and alcohol damage is mostly with the liver. Blending food might reduce the mechanical load on your stomach and intenstines, but not the liver.

Anyways my point is that for 99% of people digestive organs are not the primary point of failure anyways, old people suffer far more from failing eyes/heart/lungs/joints/skin whatever than a faulty gut. Those things will kill you way before your gut does.

and so does exercise age you. and exercise doesnt feel uncomortable per se liken natural activities only when people do it in bad ways (which age them, only do fun exerise) some exercise needed to maintain function of course im not saying dont exercise but activitiy causes ageing at least while ur doing it.
i really don't believe exercise ages you, I think overall it's still way more helpful with fighting against aging than it is detrimental.
hot environment can mean u conserve energy cuz less used to heat body to body temp. but most still feel uncomforatble at say 80 fahrenheit even tho that conserve energy.
most people feel uncomfortable because thats colder than body temp. Most people feel very comfortable in water that is around or higher than body temp.
look into theories of why lower body temp associated longevity. why putting CR mice at 90 degres vs 70 makes them die sooner .

cope

View attachment 2703266

and about sweat u dont need to,. not all regions have people sweat. sweat exacerabtes mineral defiencies if u really needed to sweat then why only sweat in heat? cuz u dont need to sweat im not convinced its needed for health even if it has some benefits
You might be right about this, you seem quite well read and I've never thought about this. (y)(y)
well if heat dries u then its part of heat. (like in kitchen by oven) my main post is on heat not saunas or steam rooms i just said suifuel for saunacels and i dont take hot showers.
yeah mb i thought you said steam rooms but you didn't, now it just looks like i'm autistically raving about steam rooms :cry:

• +1
nah exercise makes u age faster generally. good that they dont exercise as much. they are intuitively wise know whats best for them unlike the more reckless males

the damaging effects of alcohol are so clearly nowhere near comparable to food that we're evolved to digest, and alcohol damage is mostly with the liver. Blending food might reduce the mechanical load on your stomach and intenstines, but not the liver.
no one eats food we are evolved to digest just fucking lol. and alcholh might benefit healtn in 0.5-2 cups a day or something. actually made mice live longer by 4.5% or something when 3.5% or soemthing in their water

Anyways my point is that for 99% of people digestive organs are not the primary point of failure anyways, old people suffer far more from failing eyes/heart/lungs/joints/skin whatever than a faulty gut. Those things will kill you way before your gut does.
bro everyhings connected,. bad digestion means worse eyes heart longs joints skin

i really don't believe exercise ages you, I think overall it's still way more helpful with fighting against aging than it is detrimental.
its the type mainly. im agaisnt unnatual like weightlifting and jogging. if ur doing some yardwork or something chopping wood, going on walks daily, playing outside that is great.

its not 5 mins of prep and i doubt it will actually give you 10+ years :lul:

there are a TON of asians who age extremely well because they exercise and take care of their skin. Look at singles inferno, so many 30+ year old guys who could easily pass as younger

im not gonna argue with som1 who thinks exercise and putting creams on face slows ageing tbh,and the fact you think asians age good bc of them when they simply have a different ageing cycle.... they dont get struck with the age pill until 50 this is well known,also by 55-70 they look fucking disgusting way worse then whites... in the past they only looked younger then other races BC ASIANS were naturally the most self consious about ageing they avoided the sun,stricter diets for a long time but now the whole world is fighting ageing doing evertything they fucking can fillers,botox etc. thats also why now in recent times whites are ageing nearly as good as asians and thats a fact,whites still have better ageing genetics overall you will see in the next 30 years,asians were the original agemaxxers

its the type mainly. im agaisnt unnatual like weightlifting and jogging. if ur doing some yardwork or something chopping wood, going on walks daily, playing outside that is great.
Pussy

Exercise that's very intense till point of failure can cause aging.

Your body needs a little bit of oxidative stress; it’s pretty good for the body. It’s called horemsis. That’s why you can’t drown your body in antioxidants.

Asain age better because of their diet. When placed in a standard western diet, they age like shit (vitamin K2, cough, cough).

I feel these aging benefits will be extremely minor at best, avoiding the heat for what exactly 5 seconds added to your youth.

Last edited:
All this worrying increases cortisol, which leads to even worse aging 😱:forcedsmile::feelskek:

Laughing Man Lol GIF

Have you perhaps thought that the mice survived a colder temperature longer because it expended more energy on heat, thus being more in calorie-restricted state?

Not only that, saunas have many benefits:

Just do what you want theory.

If it feels uncomfortable it’s bad for you, if it feels good it’s good for you.

It’s almost as if the body knows best what’s good for it? Stop going against yourself.

Hot baths do feel nice and they help you sweat out toxins. They also dry out your skin so slather yourself in beef tallow after.

It’s not that hot baths are inherently bad, they just dry out your skin and you need to compensate.

Last edited: