Heavy Stubble considered most actractive.

J

johnny4612

Iron

But how do you know which is the right amount of "heavy stubble" given your pheno or face harmony?
We know that Sean Opry it's better shaved right?

if u have good bones clean shave

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger
Tired Work GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: AySab
I have stubble myself but lol these studies can be very misleading because people rate Mtn people in these studies and of course women will rate nigga withouth jaw better with beard :D

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Heavy Stubble considered most actractive by these women:​

Do you think this girl finds heavy stubble the most attractive?

I personally doubt it.

But then again you should do smth that works for you, for example dellisolla frauds with stubble and it works for him well, while some other guys look better clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, AySab, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
I have stubble myself but lol these studies can be very misleading because people rate Mtn people in these studies and of course women will rate nigga withouth jaw better with beard :D
Ok that's correct, but a stubble does 100% enhance a males sexual attractivness as it adds sex appeal, it doesnt increase attractivness but it increases sexual appeal.

Ok that's correct, but a stubble does 100% enhance a males sexual attractivness as it adds sex appeal, it doesnt increase attractivness but it increases sexual appeal.
You are right. Sometimes i feel chad when i have heavy stubble. It just make me look very masculine and somehow improves my eye area but as ethnics black beard is bit taxing.

Heavy Stubble considered most actractive by these women:​

View attachment 2881399

Do you think this girl finds heavy stubble the most attractive?

View attachment 2881401

I personally doubt it.

But then again you should do smth that works for you, for example dellisolla frauds with stubble and it works for him well, while some other guys look better clean shaven
You need insane beard pattern growth, hair type, and thickness to look good with a beard which is why dellisolla fit well, but he looked better without a beard too so a beard is cope usually.

a beard or stubble always decreases the contour of the face which decreases angularity and overall harmony or sharpness. the only time it works is with insane thick prickly and good pattern hair growth of beard.

You need insane beard pattern growth, hair type, and thickness to look good with a beard which is why dellisolla fit well, but he looked better without a beard too so a beard is cope usually.

a beard or stubble always decreases the contour of the face which decreases angularity and overall harmony or sharpness. the only time it works is with insane thick prickly and good pattern hair growth of beard.
My jaw looks round with it

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Facial hair looking good is entirely dependant on your beard genetics tbh. If you have bad bones, recessed chin, lowerthirdcel etc. but have good beard genetics then facial hair can fraud and ascend you.

If you have good bone structure, you don't need a beard and shouldn't grow it out because it will fuck your pheno, unless you are 22+

Beard is must have for recessed ethnics too

• So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese