• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Is it over for me at 5’5 I’m 16
My mom is 5’5
And my dad is 5’8 ish
if ur a late bloomer u still have hope to grow a few more inches

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Hop on HGH now so you might grow to your dad's height and start saving for LL buddy boyo
Otherwise it's over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You will 5'9 in the adulthood

congrats!

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
AI + HGH immediately

nigga im 6'2 and i didn't grow one fucking centimeter since 16 and im 18 now so you better pray to whatever god u believe in to have an ultra late puberty

You will 5'9 in the adulthood

congrats!
Yes everyone should be envious of 5'9 moggers, as it is the ideal height to be.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
it's not over ,
for example this guy is 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and SidharthTheSlayer
if ur a late bloomer u still have hope to grow a few more inches
Idk bro my brothers are 5’9 and one is 5’10 ish
Even my younger brother is taller

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
nigga im 6'2 and i didn't grow one fucking centimeter since 16 and im 18 now so you better pray to whatever god u believe in to have an ultra late puberty
Bro that’s different

• +1
What I’m doing is a caloric deficit to decrease estrogen to keep my plates open + DIM for inhibiting estrogen

High protein whole food diet with multivitamin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and jflsnowdzz
What I’m doing is a caloric deficit to decrease estrogen to keep my plates open + DIM for inhibiting estrogen

Fast for hgh

aint no way this nigga is 5'5 and going on a calorie deficit. are u fucking retarded man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31931
It’s for decreasing estrogen broski

• +1

keep listening to retarded ahh videos with text to speech nigga, in no world does a calorie deficit make u grow u must be a tiktok kid these niggas are literally fooling yall kids and you believe it its over

nigga u gotta eat to grow, it's best to be fat in puberty for height it literally makes people taller on average
Then how old should you be when you start leaning down because eventually the est is gonna catch up to you

Then how old should you be when you start leaning down because eventually the est is gonna catch up to you
do it when u want man, your genetics say how much you grow anyways, if you eat enough protein calories don't matter that much but thinking at 16 going on a calorie deficit is what will make u grow is crazy

do it when u want man, your genetics say how much you grow anyways, if you eat enough protein calories don't matter that much but thinking at 16 going on a calorie deficit is what will make u grow is crazy
Good point bro you can only change so much being natty

• +1
I refuse to wear lifts they are way too uncomfortable + too many awkward moments with them like having to take them off etc too obvious + heel pains

• +1
My mom is 5’5
And my dad is 5’8 ish
There is little hope but its not completely over. I hit puberty early and was 5’10 at 16. My friend who was a late bloomer was like 5’8-5-10 when he was 16 and from 16-18 yrs old hes now 6’4 meanwhile i grew an inch to 5’11 lmao.

No one knows how much you can grow other than your genetics. You can be tall as your father, you can be a bit taller than him, or you can remain at this height. Taking AIs and HGH would only speed up the progress of your natural growth unless you take the latter in supraphysiological amount, which will make you look like an acromegaly patient.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Mfs be saying they have it bad at 5’9 bro girls can’t tell the difference between 5’9 and 6’ most of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and jflsnowdzz

Stop doing this Bs copes jfl you're 5'5 nigga i u think some caloric deficit and high protein foods gonna make you grow?

You need AI and HGH lol otherwise its beyond over for you. All this is assuming ur plates are still open if not u wont grow a single cm.

My mom is 5’5
And my dad is 5’8 ish
bonesmash and mew and u might gain 3 inches by 20 (over)