Height advice needed

Y

Yo000

Iron
I’m 17 - 5’8
Growth plates still open as I started puberty late

What should I take to increase my height and delay the closure of my growth plates?

And where can I get it
(I’m in the uk)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51465
mewing increases your cranial length, i've already grown 2 inches by mewing

-Just mew

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and roping3264
You fucking retard, this forum has existed since 2018 or whatever, just browse best of the best before i hang you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
You fucking retard, this forum has existed since 2018 or whatever, just browse best of the best before i hang you.
Shut up faggot, if you weren’t completely braindead you would understand I was saying “mewing?” As a response Because I was shocked to find out that it increases cranial length 😑
Autism

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and flippasav
Fix diet if you haven’t already (exceed 180g protein)
600 mg calcium a day atleast
5000 IU vitamin D3 daily don’t forget 250 mcg k2
Plenty of rest
Hit the gym 3-5 days a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Yo000
there's been 2,
Shut up faggot, if you weren’t completely braindead you would understand I was saying “mewing?” As a response Because I was shocked to find out that it increases cranial length 😑
Autism
You not being able to notice irony is a big indicator for your low iq.

If you're that retarded to make a question which chatgpt could've easily answered, then please log off, do you see the search function, top right, and the best of the best section, yeah use that fucking moronic placenta of stemcell waste

• Question
Urgent help needed
Replies0Views4
9 minutes ago
Yo000
Y
Y
URGENT HEIGHT ADVICE

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
I’m 17 - 5’8
Growth plates still open as I started puberty late

What should I take to increase my height and delay the closure of my growth plates?

And where can I get it
(I’m in the uk)
estrogen closes the plates, you want high test low estrogen. You also want enough protein. (1 gram per ib) megadose K2(highest possible) megadose vitamin d3 (10.00ug), and get enough calcium. i would reccomend taking boron as it decreases estrogen and boost test (6-10mg) and ofc get your sleep

• +1
Reactions: Yo000
Fix diet if you haven’t already (exceed 180g protein)
600 mg calcium a day atleast
5000 IU vitamin D3 daily don’t forget 250 mcg k2
Plenty of rest
Hit the gym 3-5 days a week
hgh mogs everything you just said, Jfl at overdosing on vitamins which you'll piss out

hgh mogs everything you just said, Jfl at overdosing on vitamins which you'll piss out
Real men take both the growth hormone injections along with megadosing the vitamins/minerals to feel like a fucking beast

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Yo000
Real men take both the growth hormone injections along with megadosing the vitamins/minerals to feel like a fucking beast
Where can I get hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Where can I buy some hgh
If you read enough about it, which is reccomended, you'll eventually easily find a source,
this is a good tutorial, im kinda lazy to send you source link to china, but it must be a powder which you mix with bacteriostatic water

follow my quote under and you will be straight