Height doesn't matter vol.421452

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Today I saw fucked up shit. There was a girl in her mid 20s, she was decent. I would rate her 6/10. Cute face (HTB tier) with average ass and legs. I saw her turning around and staring at fucking 5'7 AT MOST man in his early 30s. He was average at best. She was his height. I was literally head taller than him. Crazy copers here will say that height matters.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mortis
Astounishing

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
i know guys who are sub 5'7 with some pretty fit chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, m0ss26 and autistic_tendencies
i was always rejected for 5'7 5'8 better looking guys my whole life.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, tombradylover, SA7 and 1 other person
Yeah true most of the slayers in my hs where 5’7-5’8
Heightpill isn’t real to an extent its just a false concept made up by incels who don’t leave there basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, m0ss26, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Yeah true most of the slayers in my hs where 5’7-5’8
Heightpill isn’t real to an extent its just a false concept made up by incels who don’t leave there basement
Yes, what matters the most is Face > NT > Frame

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and plukee
Today I saw fucked up shit. There was a girl in her mid 20s, she was decent. I would rate her 6/10. Cute face (HTB tier) with average ass and legs. I saw her turning around and staring at fucking 5'7 AT MOST man in his early 30s. He was average at best. She was his height. I was literally head taller than him. Crazy copers here will say that height matters.
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
tales

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Van
i was always rejected for 5'7 5'8 better looking guys my whole life.
True. I'm 6'1, 4-5/10 facially, average dude and I'm getting mogged by decent looking manlets my whole life. Just go out with decent looking friend who is head shorter than you and you will know that height doesn't matter. You must be autistic friendless loser to think otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, autistic_tendencies, tombradylover and 2 others
True. I'm 6'1, 4-5/10 facially, average dude and I'm getting mogged by decent looking manlets my whole life. Just go out with decent looking friend who is head shorter than you and you will know that height doesn't matter. You must be autistic friendless loser to think otherwise.
same height as me but im like 2-3 face :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
stupid ass post height still matters just cause there 1 percent of girls dont care abt it

• +1
He might be an oofy doofy or a beta provider. Sometimes they can geniuenly be in love tho.

Doesn't rob the fact that height + frame and face beats all

• +1
tales from gaza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fucknigga, SA7, Dicktator and 1 other person
Either she was staring at him in disgust, not looking at him at all, or you're underrating him significantly.

Idiot we want Stacys with high e bodies, not fucking mtb, I would never enjoy xex from ugly women

Sample size: 1

Sample size: 1
Nah, it is just one example when I'm getting mad at guys who claim that height matter the most. I read that shit here and then I go out and I see that it is bs so I go back here and report that shit. I see it pretty much everyday.

Nah, it is just one example when I'm getting mad at guys who claim that height matter the most. I read that shit here and then I go out and I see that it is bs so I go back here and report that shit. I see it pretty much everyday.
Face may matter more but these individual anecdotal evidence proves nothing at all. There's ugly tallcels with cute gfs, does that prove height is more important?

Betabuxxer

i know guys who are sub 5'7 with some pretty fit chicks.
most greycel comment ever
"i know a guy..."
you sound like fucking hamza

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Some girls like height some girls like face more. What a discovery.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel