Height > Face in 2023

F

Fgsfds

Bronze
This is a new phenomenon that popped up since covid: face is now more important than height. It's gotten to the point where women on tiktok don't even use the phrase "hot guy" anymore, they just list heights:
  • When the 6'2 at the gym...
  • When your 6'3 coworker...
  • When a guy _____, but he's 6'4...
It's a total conversation ender for women.
  • Becky: My bf is a millionaire, doctor, etc...
  • Stacey: Oh wow, how tall is he?
  • Becky: 5'9
  • Stacey: Oh... *snicker*
If you need further evidence, you can look at once top-of-the-world celebs. Tom Holland, Taylor Lautner, Tom Cruise, etc. All used to be gushed over 10+ years ago. Now people laugh when you bring them up.

You really can't be mogged by a shorter man. All you have to do is stand over him and leer down at him.

Better start saving up for LL gents. In the coming years, we'll be heightmogged by every 14 year old, since their parents will just put them on HGH.

And if you're above 6' and on this forum, you should really just kill yourself. I can't even imagine how horrific of a person you must be to be a 6'+ incel in 2023.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, blatonslatt, Deleted member 32973 and 19 others
tell this to the 6'8 ricecel at my school

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: barretstoe, lassebasse, 5.5psl and 5 others
Height = face imo

Tom Holland, Taylor Lautner, Tom Cruise, etc. All used to be gushed over 10+ years ago. Now people laugh when you bring them up.
yeah mate. tom holland was my favorite actor in 2013

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mehman, arabcelxxx, SonOfDarkseid and 7 others
nothing can ever beat face in the sense, a good enough face is enough to slay ur oneitis will be stolen from u tho eventually

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, zura, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
This is a new phenomenon that popped up since covid: face is now more important than height. It's gotten to the point where women on tiktok don't even use the phrase "hot guy" anymore, they just list heights:
If you need further evidence, you can look at once top-of-the-world celebs. Tom Holland, Taylor Lautner, Tom Cruise, etc. All used to be gushed over 10+ years ago. Now people laugh when you bring them up.

You really can't be mogged by a shorter man. All you have to do is stand over him and leer down at him.

Better start saving up for LL gents. In the coming years, we'll be heightmogged by every 14 year old, since their parents will just put them on HGH.
bones > height
with my flat chest everything is fine

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah, That's right @Xangsane - remember my face? Every time you see my username I want you to visualize my Low LTN, high truecel face leering down mogging you because you're short.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, whey123456, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
Maybe the fact that there are a lot of 6'0+ guys here disproves your claim? If height is everything why would a 6'2-6'4 guy even be aware of looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Gandy, tombradylover and 8 others
Maybe in jewmerica. Face is king, height is a crucial factor in SMV though. Being manlet sucks major dick that goes wihtout saying

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Gandy, ArcticStorm and 2 others
Gymmaxxing for manlets just does not work. People are going to view you as an overcompensating midget. Leanmaxxing is a much better alternative for manlets. Leanmaxxed, veiny manlets look much better than roided manlets it is also worth it because your dick is going to get bigger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TB1997, SonOfDarkseid, Maalik and 4 others
if youre a manlet either kys or trannymax and be a slave to bbc cock and get pegged by femdom whores faggot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Pepe, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Also height is law if you are below 5'11 in 2023 it's over. Height is the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
if youre a manlet either kys or trannymax and be a slave to bbc cock and get pegged by femdom whores faggot
in that case killing yourself is a better alternative. Fuck trannies and ZOGbots who push tranny and femboymaxxing to young people. Being a manlet is the ultimate curse but being a faggot is worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Maybe the fact that there are a lot of 6'0+ guys here disproves your claim? If height is everything why would a 6'2-6'4 guy even be aware of looksmaxing?
I think that after a certain threshold height doesn't really matter. There are plenty of dudes under 5'10 who slay and are drowning in pussy juice because women would choose the slightly shorter dude who has clear skin, good grooming, a nice aesthetic body, a secure job and charisma then the 5'11 - 6'5 .org user who hasn't left his mother's basement in 5 years, has acne, is skinny fat, can't communicate with other humans and whose only job is playing fortnite, valorant and whining about how shit their lives are when they do nothing to help themselves.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, the next o'pry, nobodyspecial369 and 2 others
I think that after a certain threshold height doesn't really matter. There are plenty of dudes under 5'10 who slay and are drowning in pussy juice because women would choose the slightly shorter dude who has clear skin, good grooming, a nice aesthetic body, a secure job
hey, that's me but after I get married to my fiancee in a few months and make love with her my body count will be 2.

• Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds
hey, that's me but after I get married to my fiancee in a few months and make love with her my body count will be 2.
Congrats dude. Are you going anywhere for the honeymoon?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
thank you!

I'm holidaying with my fiancee right now and when we're married we'll have a honeymoon!
Great! Hope you enjoy your trip and have a nice wedding.
Maybe give us a thread on how it goes. (Tag me if you do)

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
This has to be the most covered topic on the forum at this point :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
Tom Holland, Taylor Lautner, Tom Cruise, etc. All used to be gushed over 10+ years ago
Yeah I remember Tom Holland being popular in 2007

It’s the halo effect. Height is easy to quantify when compared to face etc so often used by women to signify attractiveness. Doesn’t mean it’s more important than face, frame etc just it’s easy to quantify. When they say 6’2” they also mean htn+ facially and good physique, it’s just height is easier of these to quickly signal the attractiveness of the guy. Like when I picture a 6’3” guy he is also facially attractive but when picturing a 5’6” guy I picture a skinny recessed nerd

• +1
Reactions: zura and Fgsfds

And if you're above 6' and on this forum, you should really just kill yourself. I can't even imagine how horrific of a person you must be to be a 6'+ incel in 2023.
heightcels = "height is everything"
facecels = "face is everything"
reality = both matters (duh)

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

lol bro wtf are u talking abt. im 14 rn and 5'11 and idk even what the fuck hgh is. do i need to take it? but my doctor says im gonna lke 6'2-6'3 so i think im good

• WTF
Face is more important than height. Height definitely has its value, but nowhere near the level of a good looking face. If the guy isnt too short, he will obliterate any guy above 6ft who has a mid face

• +1
Reactions: mehman, tombradylover, It'snotover and 2 others
HTN+ face is IMPLIED here.

Height is how women sort HTN+ men. But if you don’t pass HTN+ facial threshold you might as well be 4 feet tall.

• +1
This is all anecdotal here’s my POV kinda of statement. Need a study where people of equal golden ratio are compared to study the effect of height vs face.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
This isn't an incel forum retard, it's a looksmaxing forum. There's a lot of incels here for obvious reasons but plenty of slayers as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman and Fgsfds

u can never beat face, look at tom cruise and all those other midget chads. every crush you had would cream for them in a second

• +1
Reactions: mehman and ethnic_9

Dnrd, only the title and I have to say: utter cope. Face is everything, I'm 6'2 and mog occasionally but thats all. I know guys better looking than me but much smaller and they get a lot of foids.

height = face, smv wise, you can't be tall with a mediocre face and pull more than the short guy with a chad face.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and zura
Gymmaxxing for manlets just does not work. People are going to view you as an overcompensating midget. Leanmaxxing is a much better alternative for manlets. Leanmaxxed, veiny manlets look much better than roided manlets it is also worth it because your dick is going to get bigger.
Brutal
we are doomed as short, but also forced to remain twigs our of fear of being judged as overcompensating
jfl.

(No Prefix)

• Hmm...
Call me crazy but I’d rather be 5’9 and attractive rather than 6ft+ and plain facially purely for female attraction

• +1
Reactions: mehman
nah man i think face is 60% height 40%

Call me crazy but I’d rather be 5’9 and attractive rather than 6ft+ and plain facially purely for female attraction
LL just involves three variables to think about: height increase, tibia/femur ratio, and upper body proportions. But it's also very expensive, very risky if you don't go to the best surgeons, and painful with a long recovery. But you know exactly what you'll get and you can in theory get a Chad height with it.

Plastic surgery is safer, cheaper and often reversible compared to LL (much bigger and established industry too), but facial attractiveness is super complex, multivariate and probably impossible to quantify, going from average or ugly to Chad with surgery is mostly impossible. You can never get a Chad face with it.

So yeah I'd pick short with Chad face too, at least you have a (distant) light at the end of the tunnel with LL, but with an ugly or plain face you're capped forever.

Last edited:

bullshit

• +1
Reactions: mehman
This. I'm reasonably tall and it didn't do jack shit in terms of attractiveness until a ton of things got fixed facially (and I dropped my body fat closer to the single digits than 20%).

It amplifies a good face, it does nothing on it's own even for height fetishists.

Even the short girls who fetishize guys 1 feet taller than them only like athletic, facially GL tall guys. Not just any tall ogre.