height is all genetic/height maxxing is a meme and blaming height on diet is even more pathetic

finn899

finn899

Kraken
all 3 of these brothers ended 6'5 to 6'7 and they happen to have a 6'2 dad AND MOM,if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless or different weight,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer. bones and height are 100 percent genetic,do NOT waste money on hgh you will close growth plates even faster unironically playing sports like soccer/basketball is better for your body for height then anything else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, bloomercel, hardestmfintheroom and 12 others
Dnr your wall of text
Inject hgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, aestheticsrespecter, midlatinocel and 10 others
View attachment 2641296 all 3 of these brothers ended 6'5 to 6'7 and they happen to have a 6'2 dad AND MOM,if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless or different weight,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer. bones and height are 100 percent genetic,do NOT waste money on hgh you will close growth plates even faster unironically playing sports like soccer/basketball is better for your body for height then anything else
Been playing soccer and taking bone supplements and got a lil taller

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, midlatinocel, SteveLorde and 1 other person
Why does soccer help height growth yet hgh doesnt??

legit the only way you'll be malnourished to manletism is if you grew up during the siege of leningrad

literally zero person in the first world is remotely malnourished

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, LooksOrDeath and rand anon
View attachment 2641296 all 3 of these brothers ended 6'5 to 6'7 and they happen to have a 6'2 dad AND MOM,if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless or different weight,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer. bones and height are 100 percent genetic,do NOT waste money on hgh you will close growth plates even faster unironically playing sports like soccer/basketball is better for your body for height then anything else
not really tho, I know friends who are 5’10-5’11 and have 5’5 dads and 5’3 mom

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and forevermirin
but aromatase inhibitors aren’t cope, there’s real studies on it working by itself since it delays bone closure

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Lux
zoomer height for males can be predicted by moms height averaged with dad height and then add 3.53 inches

legit the only way you'll be malnourished to manletism is if you grew up during the siege of leningrad

literally zero person in the first world is remotely malnourished
i saw a guy earlier,claim the reason he is 5'6 is not bc his dad is 5'[5 and mom is 5'1 its bc of 'enviremental factors lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 18522
not really tho, I know friends who are 5’10-5’11 and have 5’5 dads and 5’3 mom
there will always be excepetions but in the average brothes are similar size and an average of parents size plus 3 inches

if that was the case doctors wouldnt prescribe HGH and AIs

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer, Mio and datboijj
If so I'm fucked I'll be 5 10
my predicted height was 6'0 but ended up 6'3 but i was always tall so run a stack if you are desperate

Hgh works
Diet works
Stop this unwanted supposedly blackpill thread.
Height is 80% genetic rest is diet/ environment.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?, Napoleon1800, Mio and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Napoleon1800 and Mr. President
i saw a guy earlier,claim the reason he is 5'6 is not bc his dad is 5'[5 and mom is 5'1 its bc of 'enviremental factors lol
genetic shit.
i was supposed to be 5'11" but thats not how genes turned out i ended 2 inches under it

Ur lucky bro I Wana be 6 4 I'm 5 9 rn seems impossible jfl
if you didnt grow in 6 months most likely your done tbh,hopefully tou hit that tho

• +1
Reactions: krylx
cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
genetic shit.
i was supposed to be 5'11" but thats not how genes turned out i ended 2 inches under it
i was suppose to be 6'1 but only got to 5'11 all bc of malnourishent ngl i think it has an impact of 2-3 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer.
Lifefuel for me
I have almost no facial hair at 16 lol

Lifefuel for me
I have almost no facial hair at 16 lol
if your baby faced and look younger then 16 you are simply a late bloomer,id age means nothing only bioligical age matters you can be 16 but less developed then some 14 year olds

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
People should try stretching

if your baby faced and look younger then 16 you are simply a late bloomer,id age means nothing only bioligical age matters you can be 16 but less developed then some 14 year olds
JFL even more life fuel lol
i am baby faced and look like 14

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i was suppose to be 6'1 but only got to 5'11 all bc of malnourishent ngl i think it has an impact of 2-3 inches
cope you just inherited the manlet genes from your shorter parent/ancestor.

Zero person living in a country with GDP per capita above 10k is malnourished

The only thing that can stunt your growth is a massive illness/hormonal imbalanee

if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless
Rare for them to have different lifestyles. At least when children, which is when matters to growth

Also, they all have same mom. Same mom means same prenatal environment because mom unlikely to drastically change her own lifestyle

It can loosen the spine and other muscles
'loosen the spine' hahah your not real,that would give temporary height just like how you wake up 2 cm taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and MaestheticMaso
'loosen the spine' hahah your not real,that would give temporary height just like how you wake up 2 cm taller
You can also keep your morning height with stretching and drugs

You can also keep your morning height with stretching and drugs
lol what 'drugs' could possible keep your spine less compressed during the day,after 20 mins of walking or standing you will lose your morning height No matter what

lol what 'drugs' could possible keep your spine less compressed during the day,after 20 mins of walking or standing you will lose your morning height No matter what
glucosamine chondroitin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and finn899
What’s so funny @finn899

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Very tiny tablets can do huge things in your body. Take a look at oral steroids
yeah your right that was a dumb example using the size of a tablet havbing no impact but i feel like thats straight up placebo how it can make your overall bones stronger?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
yeah your right that was a dumb example using the size of a tablet havbing no impact but i feel like thats straight up placebo how it can make your overall bones stronger?
It doesn’t make it stronger, it potentially results in decompression. VIT K can make it stronger

• +1
Reactions: finn899