height is all genetic/height maxxing is a meme and blaming height on diet is even more pathetic

no, eat a diet full of protein (kfc + homecooked meals) and quick carbs/sugar and you will prolly grow if ur 16

Def all genetics the tallest dude I know is constantly bloated and drinks soda skinny fat doesn’t give a fuck abt health
And the tallest ppl in general I know are skinny fat

Niggas here wasting their time with all these complex routines but it really does boil down to genetics
People just can’t accept that

legit the only way you'll be malnourished to manletism is if you grew up during the siege of leningrad

literally zero person in the first world is remotely malnourished
Cooking and pasteurization kills most micronutrients in food so actually majority of people are malnourished.

That’s why they get fat too, body keeps asking for more but the food is so nutritionless you need to eat a fuckload to feel sated.

My brother is 8 or 7 inches taller so dk what u are on

if that was the case doctors wouldnt prescribe HGH and AIs
doctors don't prescribe HGH often, at least not in the developed world. only in extreme cases where a boy has late puberty and is far below the average height for his age there is a possibility to use a minimal dose of HGH to make him grow faster. but this is only done so he doesn't get bullied and catches up to his potential height. it doesn't actually change the potential height he just grows towards it sooner. when i was 5'2 at 16 years old the doctors still told me HGH wouldn't matter much because i was already having high levels of HGH and test in my blood tests. it was just a matter of waiting. only in the USA there is of course another incentive to prescribe HGH (money)

but aromatase inhibitors aren’t cope, there’s real studies on it working by itself since it delays bone closure
lot of side effects

doctors don't prescribe HGH often, at least not in the developed world.
doctors do prescribe HGH, but parents are too bluepilled to push for it

only in extreme cases where a boy has late puberty and is far below the average height for his age there is a possibility to use a minimal dose of HGH to make him grow faster. but this is only done so he doesn't get bullied and catches up to his potential height.
u just proved my point, thanks, hgh works

it doesn't actually change the potential height he just grows towards it sooner. when i was 5'2 at 16 years old the doctors still told me HGH wouldn't matter much because i was already having high levels of HGH and test in my blood tests. it was just a matter of waiting. only in the USA there is of course another incentive to prescribe HGH (money)
it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing

it's starting to sound like ur coping mechanism for not getting HGH is that it doesn't work, absolutely brutal. :cry:

View attachment 2641296 all 3 of these brothers ended 6'5 to 6'7 and they happen to have a 6'2 dad AND MOM,if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless or different weight,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer. bones and height are 100 percent genetic,do NOT waste money on hgh you will close growth plates even faster unironically playing sports like soccer/basketball is better for your body for height then anything else
their dad is 6'5

it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing

it's starting to sound like ur coping mechanism for not getting HGH is that it doesn't work, absolutely brutal. :cry:
using an aromatose inhibitor also slows growth though as high estrogen speeds up growth while closing plates low estrogen keeps plates open while slowing growth I have recently grown from 6'2-3 to 6'5 keeping my e2 around 50 while on a cycle of 400 test 200 mast

using an aromatose inhibitor also slows growth though as high estrogen speeds up growth while closing plates low estrogen keeps plates open while slowing growth I have recently grown from 6'2-3 to 6'5 keeping my e2 around 50 while on a cycle of 400 test 200 mast
just accelerate growth plate closure theory, e2 at 50 ur plates are closing as we speak

explain to me how estrogen contributes to longitudinal bone growth.

just accelerate growth plate closure theory, e2 at 50 ur plates are closing as we speak

doesnt make sense does it since women have way more estrogen yet are fully done growing way earlier at around 13 and end up way shorter,this nigga is trying to lower the competition

• +1
Reactions: User28823

While there is currently no studies showing what estrogen closes male bone growth in women their e2 spikes anywhere from 100-300 when their growth plates close and I am personally just make an guess about estrogen contributing to growth as testosterone has shown to increase lateral growth and e2 is a natural byproduct especially in excess amounts im currently on a cycle of 400 test cyp 200 mast e though so the masteron may be keeping my e2 lower than 50 I have not checked my levels since adding it into my stack

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
doesnt make sense does it since women have way more estrogen yet are fully done growing way earlier at around 13 and end up way shorter,this nigga is trying to lower the competition
their growth plates close when their e2 reaches around 100-300 average male amount is 10 to 50 me rocking 50 while using 400mg of test a week is not a big deal lol

Tldr have mom marry a tall BBC nba player

Wow you have low IQ i think

You need to actually bring scientific sources for your statements.
everything i have said is based on science

u on the other hand have 0 refuting arguments and keep deflecting

everything i have said is based on science

u on the other hand have 0 refuting arguments and keep deflecting
you are the one who is deflecting. where are the sources which support your claims? i'm not gonna respond to redpill bro-science. what is your evidence for the following: "it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing"

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Napoleon1800
Ur lucky bro I Wana be 6 4 I'm 5 9 rn seems impossible jfl
Sorry it is impossible man even with hgh its not gonna happen, u should pray for 6'0 with ĥgh, without u have to be very lucky

• +1
Reactions: krylx
you are the one who is deflecting. where are the sources which support your claims? i'm not gonna respond to redpill bro-science. what is your evidence for the following: "it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing"
Nigga ur a 5'7 white guy with an 8 inch cock who is against cockmaxxing and heightmaxxing. Really makes me thing why that is

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
are u mentally challenged?

never seen a manlet cope so hard

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
are u mentally challenged?

never seen a manlet cope so hard
did you actually read the study? i don't think so because it didn't confirm your claim "it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing". https://sci-hub.se/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0303720706001729

i think you have low IQ if you interpret that study as a confirmation that AI means increased height for every guy. no shit that it will work for some young people with disorders.

Nigga ur a 5'7 white guy with an 8 inch cock who is against cockmaxxing and heightmaxxing. Really makes me thing why that is
it's because it made me realise how much bs all the cockmaxxing and heightmaxxing is. i got good cock genetics and bad height genetics. i didn't get 8 inches because i injected hgh. i've had tests for my hgh and i actually have above average hgh and testosterone, but still i'm only 5'7. and my parents were 6'0 and 5'6. height genetics are very complicated it's not as simple that you can say tall parents equals tall children. there are thousands of genes involved and the same is true for the penis. just get tests done and if your hgh is low you should increase it. if you don't have a disorder there is no reason to cope with heightmaxxing and cockmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Napoleon1800
did you actually read the study? i don't think so because it didn't confirm your claim "it does change the potential height, when u take an AI u are preventing ur plates from closing, so if u take one for the rest of ur life ur plates will never close and u will continue growing". https://sci-hub.se/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0303720706001729

i think you have low IQ if you interpret that study as a confirmation that AI means increased height for every guy. no shit that it will work for some young people with disorders.
"For boys treated with letrozole and testosterone, delayed bonematuration occurred concurrently with good growth response,and the result was an increase in predicted adult height (Fig. 4)(Wickman et al., 2001). Thus, letrozole treatment was associated with the increase in predicted adult height."

it's not getting any better for u lil bro.... :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

View attachment 2641296 all 3 of these brothers ended 6'5 to 6'7 and they happen to have a 6'2 dad AND MOM,if you analyse brothers most of the time they are very close in height 1-2 inches even if they have completely different lifestyless or different weight,a quick way to know if you are done growing is if you have noticble facial hair,even if your 14-15 if you have alot of facial hair most likely your an early bloomer. bones and height are 100 percent genetic,do NOT waste money on hgh you will close growth plates even faster unironically playing sports like soccer/basketball is better for your body for height then anything else
I'm 5 11 my dad is 5 6 and mom 5 foot

"For boys treated with letrozole and testosterone, delayed bonematuration occurred concurrently with good growth response,and the result was an increase in predicted adult height (Fig. 4)(Wickman et al., 2001). Thus, letrozole treatment was associated with the increase in predicted adult height."

it's not getting any better for u lil bro.... :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
I hope you're being sarcastic

this thread is literally just cope for people who don't have the money/want to inject. You literally have everything to gain with 0 sides by injecting hgh during puberty, even if you do end up not growing

legit the only way you'll be malnourished to manletism is if you grew up during the siege of leningrad

literally zero person in the first world is remotely malnourished
99% of people dont get enough calcium, k2, d, zinc, boron, and more

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
this thread is literally just cope for people who don't have the money/want to inject. You literally have everything to gain with 0 sides by injecting hgh during puberty, even if you do end up not growing
acromegaly

HGH its only prescribed by doctors if the patient has a HGH deficit JFL, messi for example had to get a HGH treatment because if he didnt w his lack of hormones he would have ended up a ultra manlets, most heightmaxxing its cope definitely. BUT there are a lot of height methods that actually work, funny enough you dont see them here because no1 is retarded enough 2 just go around saying

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
That's not true. If you have healthy hgh levels you should stay at those healthy levels. High hgh is unhealthy. You should do tests first to find out your hgh levels. If they are too low, you should inject.

• +1
acromegaly
you would have to inject copious amounts for years to even have a chance at developing acromegaly thats just more cope lol

• +1
99% of people dont get enough calcium, k2, d, zinc, boron, and more
retarded your body can produce it from other sources, you don't need supplementation at all if you eat a normal fucking diet

The biggest problems would be meat/protein

when i was 5'2 at 16 years old the doctors still told me HGH wouldn't matter much because i was already having high levels of HGH and test in my blood tests.
what's your present age and height

agreed, i know guys who are genuinely malnourished but theyre still tall, genetics is king

My friend’s parents are the same height as my parents and he is 6’10, even though he rotted in his room playing games and eating shitty jew glob. You can maybe only increase your height by one or two inches MAX.