Height is cope

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
IMO height is cope. It isn't the most important factor. It isnt even the 2nd most important factor.

1. Face
2. Status
3. Race
4. Height

Among others.

Btw: I am working diligently on my nutriton megathread. It will be a very long informative read so watch this space:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 656
Are you healthy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Race over height

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 5 others
Assuming that both are facially & status-wise the same/equal?

Huge cope
Incorrect logic. Race impacts status. Go to any country outside of the west and a white man can mog any ethnic. Brazil is highly diverse is a microcosm of the world. Whiter males are idealized and the darker races are scorned. Just look at brazil model competitions. White niggas like Francisco Lachowski wins.
Are you healthy?
Healthier than i have been in a long time

height is 2nd most important factor after face 100%

Musicians and rappers are statusmaxxed and get more pussy than taller guys.

that still doesnt mean status > height. yes, there's scenarios when status and money can trump everything else but that's low % of actual population. in real world application height is more important. eg. 6'4 middle-low status wins over 5'7 high status doctor

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, kobecel and Deleted member 470
I’m 6’1 and I still get heightmogged often. It’s an emasculating feeling.

Can’t imagine how legit manlets feel. Surprised they haven’t roped tbh. Height is vital to sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Bluepill and kobecel
This is the typical thread I would see on .is jfl. Were you banned there?

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
I've read a lot of anti-height threads on lookism and some here now and logically they even make sense a lot of times, but then I remember how IRL, almost every single good looking girl I see are with tall or above-avg. height guys, very rarely with an avg. height one and never with short one

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and Deleted member 611
manlets live life on debug mode

I've read a lot of anti-height threads on lookism and some here now and logically they even make sense a lot of times, but then I remember how IRL, almost every single good looking girl I see are with tall or above-avg. height guys, very rarely with an avg. height one and never with short one
I’m getting leg lengthening tbh just need to save 80k

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bluepill
Thank the stars for height ngl. It's easier to have the face fixed than get taller

Thank the stars for height ngl. It's easier to have the face fixed than get taller
Nah tbh fixing an ugly face or average to gl is extremely hard and unpredictable since it’s all about harmony and some things can’t be changed like long midface, height is predicable at least just need the money for it

Nah tbh fixing an ugly face or average to gl is extremely hard and unpredictable since it’s all about harmony and some things can’t be changed like long midface, height is predicable at least just need the money for it
Tell that to Hollywood. :feelswhat:

Yep but it’s not a permanent solution tbh
Have you noticed people respecting and treating you better just because of the increased height?
How tall are you with the lifts?

Another one user that open 10 threads per day with nonsense.

2 days ago iirc you opened a thread saying how much height is important
now it's a cope... ok
Yep but it’s not a permanent solution tbh
sure it's not. But it's that or nothing

I’m 6’1 and I still get heightmogged often. It’s an emasculating feeling.

Can’t imagine how legit manlets feel. Surprised they haven’t roped tbh. Height is vital to sexual success.
I'm 6 fucking 4 and get heightmogged at my gym sometimes. It's unreal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Afrikancel, kobecel and 2 others
Incorrect logic. Race impacts status. Go to any country outside of the west and a white man can mog any ethnic. Brazil is highly diverse is a microcosm of the world. Whiter males are idealized and the darker races are scorned. Just look at brazil model competitions. White niggas like Francisco Lachowski wins.

Healthier than i have been in a long time
Yeah no dumbfuck. 6'3 curry would completely mog a 5'10 white person if they had the same factors in other areas.
People just say that races other than white are ugly because their average is uglier than white average. Coping fag

IMO height is cope. It isn't the most important factor. It isnt even the 2nd most important factor.

1. Face
  2. Status
  3. Race
  4. Height

Among others.

Btw: I am working diligently on my nutriton megathread. It will be a very long informative read so watch this space:chad:
yes its cope if you're over 5'10. im legit 5'2, its legit my biggest flaw

No height for your status or face.