Height is NOTHING

height helps with life day to day mogging and not being victimized .But a 5'9 moderately handsome slim guy HTN can live a good romantic life,jumping in and out of realtionship with good looking females .Opposed to a 6'2 average MTN "2024 ugly" with near to zero slays but can walk thorough life not being punked due to threat of physical altercations and perceived competence.9

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Height matters but not to the autistic levels that people online like to claim.

Anybody claiming that "it's over" at 5'10 is either ugly or just a jealous hater who got passed over by a Stacy cheerleader/sorority chick with a taller bf.

Plenty of women are cool with average height men who are authentically their height. And that's where shit gets tricky. Too many men cap about their height and this makes many people underestimate how tall it is.

I'm 5'9(flat) and even tall people never call me "short." Granted, I'm fit/lanky and not at all stocky so that plays a role. But I remember a nigga claiming how his family is tall but he got unlucky with being 5'9 and this dude was at least 2 inches shorter than me. So, I sarcastically say "Wow. You're 5'9 too?" When he picked up on the sarcasm, he admitted to being 5'7 and capping about his height lol.

But, back to the point, the difficulty of dating at an average height(5'8-5'11) is exaggerated as hell. Now, guys 5'7 and below have it rougher but 5'7 and below guys can still not be Incels by working on their game, status, looks, fitness, or just aiming for Latinas/SE Asian girls.

Height matters but not to the autistic levels that people online like to claim.

Anybody claiming that "it's over" at 5'10 is either ugly or just a jealous hater who got passed over by a Stacy cheerleader/sorority chick with a taller bf.

Plenty of women are cool with average height men who are authentically their height. And that's where shit gets tricky. Too many men cap about their height and this makes many people underestimate how tall it is.

I'm 5'9(flat) and even tall people never call me "short." Granted, I'm fit/lanky and not at all stocky so that plays a role. But I remember a nigga claiming how his family is tall but he got unlucky with being 5'9 and this dude was at least 2 inches shorter than me. So, I sarcastically say "Wow. You're 5'9 too?" When he picked up on the sarcasm, he admitted to being 5'7 and capping about his height lol.

But, back to the point, the difficulty of dating at an average height(5'8-5'11) is exaggerated as hell. Now, guys 5'7 and below have it rougher but 5'7 and below guys can still not be Incels by working on their game, status, looks, fitness, or just aiming for Latinas/SE Asian girls.
Frame/ physique, proportions, and slight frauding (0.5-1 inches) are make or break from 5’8-5’11

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756 and Richard Cheese
Was frauding my proportions today with a tapered off shirt and higher waisted pants and I legit looked way taller. I also wear 0.5 inch lifts religiously

Sure but it depends by race. 5’7 is turbo MANLET if you’re white (not including meds) even 5’9 is

Sure but it depends by race. 5’7 is turbo MANLET if you’re white (not including meds)
I just made a thread and measured measuring 190cm barefoot evening (ive been awake for a very long time like 16-17 hours) is this alright?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I just made a thread and measured measuring 190cm barefoot evening (ive been awake for a very long time like 16-17 hours) is this alright?
Yea.

sorry i thought it was over you have to be at least 206cm light skin nba player with dreads making minimum 8 figures and a 12 inch dick

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel