height is op, dont be short

joonla

joonla

Bronze
i went on a first date with a girl yesterday. decent face. great body. could easily get most guys in her circle, all she could talk about most of the time is how tall i am and said i was taller than she expected me to be. i always knew tall = better but i have 3psl face and a buzzcut + acne and i can pull way above my looksmatch. not larp im just trying to motivate manlets to start eating meat and taking gh. or reincarnate idfk. be better

tldr: be 6'4 barefoot = blackpill fake

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, PrisonMike, Deleted member 29261 and 3 others
how tall r u barefoot ?

• +1
Reactions: joonla
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
height is the biggest irl cheatcode there is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 16220, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I'd say chadlite+ face is a bigger IRL cheatcode tbh
true but 5'2 guy with chadlite+ face wouldnt pull anyone. 6'6 guy with subhuman face still has a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 29167, NECK&VOICE and 2 others
I'd say chadlite+ face is a bigger IRL cheatcode tbh
If that chadlite is short and dyel he won't have much appeal as compared to tall and jacked guy . I have seen chadlite and chads like 6psl + they do look good IRL but one of them was like 5'7 and skinny any guy over 6'2 with good physique and atleast an abv avg face would disseminate him .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, forevermirin, Deleted member 29261 and 1 other person
If that chadlite is short and dyel he won't have much appeal as compared to tall and jacked guy . I have seen chadlite and chads like 6psl + they do look good IRL but one of them was like 5'7 and skinny any guy over 6'2 with good physique and atleast an abv avg face would disseminate him .
I'm really not sure if a above avg (strongish MTN) 6'2 jacked dude would have more appeal than a 5'7 6psl face. Genuinely.

Although I guess it depends on the setting, at a nightclub or anywhere booze is involved he may have an advantage but otherwise 6'2 jacked MTN is just far too common to have anywhere close to the appeal of a 5'7 6psl face (like that one dude who's video was posted here we was surrounded by foods, that never happens to 6'2 MTN even with cbum physique).

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 5.5psl
I m 4 11 should i rope?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and joonla
It's so over for manlets. No matter how fit i get, i will always be a 5'6 brown mestizo who gets mogged by white twinks who are atleast 4 or more inches than me on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It's so over for manlets. No matter how fit i get, i will always be a 5'6 brown mestizo who gets mogged by white twinks who are atleast 4 or more inches than me on average.
LL

shoe lifts + sock lifts + hgh + hats = 5'11

+ this = 6'4
all cope except shoe lifts and hgh. height is about eye level not top of your head so hats are useless and sock lifts break after 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: CT03 and joonla
If I was 6’5, I wouldn’t be posting here @Matthias8272

• +1
Reactions: joonla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back