height is UTTER COPE. ( the data i collected today GTFIH )

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
today i went out to darband, a mountain park area thats very beautiful and very crowded and a heaven for young couples. i saw more than 500 young couples there in the 5 hours i was there and the data is so interesting.
the average male height was around 6ft, fremales was 5'4
like 10 couples were utter subhuman, incel and femcel tier facially.
most couples were semi subhuman, men always mogged tho ALWAYS. men were mtn and females were mostly ltb/ low mtb.
out of 500+ couples i saw today only 5 were htb/htn facially( all LOOKSMATCHED) very crazy that decent looking couples were ALL looksmatched.
only ONE couple out of 500+ were stacy/chad facially and they were both around 5'5(yes, chad face and 5'5) but they were facially top tier. both had light green eyes and giga light/white features.

there were alot of young teen girl group and there were 3 stacylites, 8 htbs and the rest ( more than 300) were mtb and lower. stacy lite all looked below 20.

the funny part is, most people are subhuman like mid tier and below. htb and htn+ are VERY VERY rare, extremely rare.
the only legit chad i saw today was a 5'5 with a 5'5 stacy.
most men (5'11 to 6'1) with average faces were dating 1 tier bellow their face, this was CONSISTANT.
90% of attractive girls were alone with their friends(not with a man)

*there were handful of girl/boy groups with all mtb girls ONE htn male( usually slays the girl, i saw 5 today and all 5 were htn male leader groups and mtbs clinging to the dude) but they are not couples so they don't count.*

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, LooksmaxEnthusiast, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
bump, real world data never seen before on basement.org.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, LooksmaxEnthusiast, ResilientGoyim and 9 others
post an example of a htn

5'5 chad??

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Ranjeet Dipshit and autistic_tendencies
Water/10

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, aspiringexcel and Perfection
not a single electron

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and PseudoMaxxer
5’5 ≠ chad

why should i care about so called data collected in Pakistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Mewton, tombradylover and 8 others
post an example of a htn
Ermiyaghasemi 13

htn in iran looks like these.( all iranian dudes)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Its 6'8 or death tbh

today i went out to darband, a mountain park area thats very beautiful and very crowded and a heaven for young couples. i saw more than 500 young couples there in the 5 hours i was there and the data is so interesting.
most couples were semi subhuman, men always mogged tho ALWAYS. men were mtn and females were mostly ltb/ low mtb.
out of 500+ couples i saw today only 5 were htb/htn facially( all LOOKSMATCHED) very crazy that decent looking couples were ALL looksmatched.
only ONE couple out of 500+ were stacy/chad facially and they were both around 5'5(yes, chad face and 5'5) but they were facially top tier. both had light green eyes and giga light/white features.

there were alot of young teen girl group and there were 3 stacylites, 8 htbs and the rest ( more than 300) were mtb and lower. stacy lite all looked below 20.

the funny part is, most people are subhuman like mid tier and below. htb and htn+ are VERY VERY rare, extremely rare.
most men (5'11 to 6'1) with average faces were dating 1 tier bellow their face, this was CONSISTANT.

*there were handful of girl/boy groups with all mtb girls ONE htn male( usually slays the girl, i saw 5 today and all 5 were htn male leader groups and mtbs clinging to the dude) but they are not couples so they don't count.*
5'5 chad are u talking about me

as a face supremacist i find it autistic to type 5'5 and chad in same sentence

Post chad in iran

all chadlite or chad in my book( in iran and all iranians)

Bhai can u find an irani wife for me to cleanse my dirty afghan genes

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
So am like htn ?
idk, i have never seen a brown guy with top tier features here so idk how females would react.
my ratings are heavily dependent on female validation and attention.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
idk, i have never seen a brown guy with top tier features here so idk how females would react.
my ratings are heavily dependent on female validation and attention.
Are you white , if so u can ask your female friends to rate me

ltn in west, here he can score a htb EASILY. very high smv due to blue eyes. but blue eyes are anomaly here so its just an axception.
Where are u from

Absolute cope, i still did well at 189cm when i was objectively below average facially, explain that?

Absolute cope, i still did well at 189cm when i was objectively below average facially, explain that?
what is doing well to you? doing well to me is the ability to marry or make a top1% face female dependant on you for ltrs. i don't care about slaying.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 48194
what is doing well to you? doing well to me is the ability to marry or make a top1% face female dependant on you for ltrs. i don't care about slaying.
Bruh i was a teen so i dont know about getting married but i got into a ltr easily and could “slay” if i wanted to, even if less than I can now

Probably slaying ham pigs from tinder he means

• +1
Reactions: mortis
i got into a ltr easily
this doesn't mean anything, all men can get in a ltr easily. my goal is to achieve and own a stacy so when i say" x" is cope i mean "x" is cope to achieve a stacy.

this doesn't mean anything, all men can get in a ltr easily. my goal is to achieve and own a stacy so when i say" x" is cope i mean "x" is cope to achieve a stacy.
Ima be real with you, no disrespect, but i probably look better than you, and im also tall for my area, and I dont have those kinds of expectations, why would you even want a top 1% stacy, isnt it enough that she looks good to you? Why compare to others, does that bring extra value?

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Ima be real with you, no disrespect, but i probably look better than you, and im also tall for my area, and I dont have those kinds of expectations, why would you even want a top 1% stacy, isnt it enough that she looks good to you? Why compare to others, does that bring extra value?
why you compare your face to me, never claimed im even average looking. im utterly DEFORMED.

why you compare your face to me, never claimed im even average looking. im utterly DEFORMED.
Because you have crazy expectations, im just showing you that even while being comfortably above average I don't have your delusional expectations. i.e trying to ground you in reality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and mortis
Because you have crazy expectations, im just showing you that even while being comfortably above average I don't have your delusional expectations. i.e trying to ground you in reality
thank you for opening my eyes dear random greycel, im now mentally ascended and have a sudden urge of dating deformed ltbs🙏