Height isnt the equivalent to ass and boobes

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
A lot of people think that height is the equivalent to ass and boobes. its not. Women dont go into simp mode just because you are tall. You need to be atleast normie or run jbw game. Not only that but height isnt universal. One female might consider 5'10 tall, another might consider 6ft tall another might consider 6'5 tall and so on. However tits and ass is pretty much universal. If its big to one man it is probably big to most other men. Tbh i might get Leg Lengthening at 6'4 if my height methods dont continue woking

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Soychadcell, rubberduck and 1 other person
width matters more than additional height past like 6'

nobody cares if you're a 7 foot bean pole.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Haydez, Detective and 10 others
I've been only called tall in my life and im only 5'11 but have around 20 inch bidelt

There is no male equivalent to any female equivalent

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

cope

I have no desire to be taller, it's not that abnormal to see people who are 6'5+ in my country and they don't mog shit.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
u are coping hard manlet. 6'5 skinny will always mog 6'0 broad
I have no desire to be taller, it's not that abnormal to see people who are 6'5+ in my country and they don't mog shit.

u are coping hard manlet. 6'5 skinny will always mog 6'0 broad
I make lanklets feel insecure on the daily.

6'2 on bare feet in the evening btw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Vvvvxxxx and SkullDynamics

dude nobody is insecure when someone is shorter and buffer than them

• +1
Reactions: Obito
Water, but also the other way around, women have it better, if you have an astounding face but w no ass and tits you are still good but if you are a man and 5'2 its ovAH

dude nobody is insecure when someone is shorter and buffer than them
6'2 is a great height for 2 reasons

1. it is the upper end of what premodern (perfectly developed) humans would have been (5'10-6'2)

2. The human average will likely NEVER go above this, unless advanced bioengineering becomes wide spread

3. as it it is objectively tall, it doesn't matter if someone is taller. mogging is worst when the mogee is below average in the thing theyre getting mogged at.

For example, you wouldnt say michael jordan is getting "mogged" by lebron james even though lebron is 3 inches taller. It doesnt matter when theyre already in good spots in that trait.

Another example, Jordan Barret and Sean O'pry. They are both objectively very good looking and so far above the average of looks that there is no "mogging" happening, as who looks better is subjective at this point

p.s 9Romance all your threads are shit and you likely have significantly below average iq judging by your "takes"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto, MongolTurk and DelonLover1999
i don’t even care much for tits. i also don’t need the girl to have a bubble but but she has to have a nice round ass tbh.

maybe this is what girls mean by “he needs to be taller than me”

but not ever girls says this. i’ve fucked girls taller than me. i’ve also fucked girls with not much ass…hmm

Height> ass + boobs + face

Bruh height is literally the equivalent of having a pussy for a woman if they don't have it then they aren’t fuckable

IMG 7667

No height past 6’ is still important, look at this 7’4 giant draining their pussies just by standing, i bet he won’t get this much attention if he was 6’2 or even 6’5

View attachment 2419358
No height past 6’ is still important, look at this 7’4 giant draining their pussies just by standing, i bet he won’t get this much attention if he was 6’2 or even 6’5
This is only the case because he fits a certain niche, I doubt that 7'4 is a desirable height for the average foid

This is only the case because he fits a certain niche, I doubt that 7'4 is a desirable height for the average foid
Maybe not 7’4 at least for a long term relationship but still 6’8 >> 6’5 >>>>>> 6’1

jfl no height even more improtant