Height max regiment

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
(17 yo - bone age: 17 as well as of 3 months ago) Currently running 1.5 mg arimidex per week + 30mg mk677 per day. @FreakkForLife told me that aromasin is ideal to not run the risk of estrogen peaking from missing doses so ill be getting some soon, pretty worried that i've missed a lot of doses already simply by dosing 3 times a week instead of smaller doses 7x per week. Hopefully not too much growth plate closure. Mk has increased my IGF-bp3 levels from 3.9 to 6.9 within a few weeks but I've been on it for 3-4 months now. I've gained .75 inch in around 2-3 months and am logging height more often now.

I mostly made this post to ask if any other heightmaxxers have tried adding weight to their spinal decompression routine? I've been using gravity boots and holding up 35 pounds. Doing about 5 minutes 4x per day. I saw one comment about it on this site before but no other mention, and any critique of my protocol is welcomed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, EggKing and Anchor_Ship
Forgot to say height lmao, 5"4.75 around 2 months ago, 5"5 right now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Kami, Mastermind and 10 others
Forgot to say height lmao, 5"4.75 around 2 months ago, 5"5 right now.
Are ur plates open?? Get x ray of arms, legs and spine

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
(17 yo - bone age: 17 as well as of 3 months ago) Currently running 1.5 mg arimidex per week + 30mg mk677 per day. @FreakkForLife told me that aromasin is ideal to not run the risk of estrogen peaking from missing doses so ill be getting some soon, pretty worried that i've missed a lot of doses already simply by dosing 3 times a week instead of smaller doses 7x per week. Hopefully not too much growth plate closure. Mk has increased my IGF-bp3 levels from 3.9 to 6.9 within a few weeks but I've been on it for 3-4 months now. I've gained .75 inch in around 2-3 months and am logging height more often now.

I mostly made this post to ask if any other heightmaxxers have tried adding weight to their spinal decompression routine? I've been using gravity boots and holding up 35 pounds. Doing about 5 minutes 4x per day. I saw one comment about it on this site before but no other mention, and any critique of my protocol is welcomed.
Whats ur igf1 levels before/after using mk677?
It would be very helpfull if u mention it.
Microdose aromasin and add my method alongwith the gravity boots.
Use cjc dac 1295 2 mg per week from peptidesciences,make sure to handle and preserve it carefully.
Add somatostatin inhibtor (i am still researching about them),but u can add DSIP.

If u have money get igf1 lr3 from peptidesciences (receptor grade) and take 50 mcg ed.

U would get to 5'8 with this in a few months.

And then don't stop cycle this stack for 1 year.

Run igf1 lr3 for 5 weeks on 2 weeks off,and continue this cycle for 1 year.

The hgh release from peptides+mk677+somatostatin inhibtor and igf1 from igf1 lr3 will synergistically add up and give you 1+1= 5 combo effect.

In 1 year,i can say you would be 5'9 for sure,and even more if u do everything properly.
5'9 is the lowest estimate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I commend you for taking action👍

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
do hanging i gain 10 inch

• JFL
Reactions: Chadullahlite
Whats ur igf1 levels before/after using mk677?
It would be very helpfull if u mention it.
Microdose aromasin and add my method alongwith the gravity boots.
Use cjc dac 1295 2 mg per week from peptidesciences,make sure to handle and preserve it carefully.
Add somatostatin inhibtor (i am still researching about them),but u can add DSIP.

If u have money get igf1 lr3 from peptidesciences (receptor grade) and take 50 mcg ed.

U would get to 5'8 with this in a few months.

And then don't stop cycle this stack for 1 year.

Run igf1 lr3 for 5 weeks on 2 weeks off,and continue this cycle for 1 year.

The hgh release from peptides+mk677+somatostatin inhibtor and igf1 from igf1 lr3 will synergistically add up and give you 1+1= 5 combo effect.

In 1 year,i can say you would be 5'9 for sure,and even more if u do everything properly.
5'9 is the lowest estimate.
Ok I can get most of this stuff within a few weeks but what about blood sugar levels from peptides plus mk677, ill take berberine but it seems like there may be some side effects, I will start implementing your stretching routines in addition to the spinal decompression stuff i'm doing now. And yeah im the guy who messaged you on reddit. I'll switch to aromasin within a few weeks as well. I only got igf-bp3 tested I asked my doc to test for igf-1 but they said it was the same. damn 5"9 seems really good, I was kinda resigned to being 5"7 at most and just gymceling and boxing to cope. I've been thinking about minimal trt doses to increase DHT levels for penile growth, using DHT cream alone seems to have adverse effects on T levels so I'm considering trt for now and use of DHT+trt when I can afford it. (thinking 70-90 mgs test per week) Does this seem excessive? And bone was 17 as of 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Ok I can get most of this stuff within a few weeks but what about blood sugar levels from peptides plus mk677, ill take berberine but it seems like there may be some side effects, I will start implementing your stretching routines in addition to the spinal decompression stuff i'm doing now. And yeah im the guy who messaged you on reddit. I'll switch to aromasin within a few weeks as well. I only got igf-bp3 tested I asked my doc to test for igf-1 but they said it was the same. damn 5"9 seems really good, I was kinda resigned to being 5"7 at most and just gymceling and boxing to cope. I've been thinking about minimal trt doses to increase DHT levels for penile growth, using DHT cream alone seems to have adverse effects on T levels so I'm considering trt for now and use of DHT+trt when I can afford it. (thinking 70-90 mgs test per week) Does this seem excessive? And bone was 17 as of 2 months ago.
U can inject test,but make sure that your Estrigen levels stay in the 10-15pg/ml range.
If u inject test, slightly increase the dose of your aromasin depending on the scale of your testosterone.
If possible,get blood tests for Estrogen,test and DHT twice in a month(igf1 too when u inject peptides and igf1 lr3).

Also,don't overexercise.
Your priority for exercise should be:-
1.stretching
2.sprinting.(for hgh and igf1 release,also boosts test).
3.spinal decompression (gravity boots,what u were saying about).
4.basketball(íf u can).
Dont do gymcelling for now(definitely no deadlifts and squats as they stunt spinal growth due to negative pressure).
Don't overexercise,just keep spinal stretching in top priority increase or decrease the intensity,timing and frequency of other exercises accordingly.

Take butea superba 500 mcg-1 mg ,it increases DHT (u can reasearch about it,there are threads here that talk about it)
It increases DHT by 2-3 folds.

3.u can pump pansterone for test,it dosent shut u down.

I would recommend u to not mess with androgens because test converts to estrogen and if u accidentally overdose on test, a large amount of it would be converted to estrogen and it would fuse your plates.

4.dont inject test now,no pansterone too.
Just use butea superba for DHT and DSIP(it increases Lh production,so it increases test too, dosent shut u down).
But if u take DSIP, slightly increase your aromasin dosage too or your estrogen will rise.
Don't even inject DSIP,just take butea superba it's enough for penile growth.
U can take testosterone when u get to 5'8,so u are in a safer range.
U can use androstanole gel for penile growth but it crashes your estrogen.
Also make sure your estrogen dosent go below 10pg/ml or u will experience immense side effects.

Height>>penile growth and at your level height>>>>>>penile growth,so your top priority should be height,don't mess with your testosterone just take butea superba,aromasin already gives you a slightly androgen boost(increases test,DHT and 17 hydroxy-exemestane (a very potent androgen)).
Keeping estrogen low will extend your timespan of penile growth(search on youtube:-leo and longevity height,he talks about it in that vid,estrogen is responsible for stopping penile growth).

For blood sugar control,berberine and metformin are 2 blood sugar lowering agents,u can search for more but i think berberine is the best

What side effects of berberine are u taking about,can u tell?

• +1
Reactions: ALP and GigaAscender
I meant using berberine to deal with the side effects of elevated HGH levels (high blood sugar/risk of diabetes) My grandparents on my fathers side have diabetes, so I gotta take that shit seriously. And where can I get Butea Superba? Unfortunately I cannot get consistent bloods, my parents know i'm taking mk677, as a neurologist I used to see recommended it instead of taking typical appetite medicines didn't really have to do with height at the time, I don't really have a reason to get bloods as my parents think the mk677 is pretty stable and more bloods would not be covered by insurance, they sure as hell wouldn't be good with me injecting igf as well. I should mention im very underweight at 115 rn, so should i lower the doses you mentioned accordingly? Also I did stop gymceling a few months ago to avoid stunting my growth, just doing boxing training and cardio, I have a local basketball court less than a mile walk so i'll start doing that too. Just noticed butea superba is on amazon and easy to find nvm on that part.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
U can inject test,but make sure that your Estrigen levels stay in the 10-15pg/ml range.
If u inject test, slightly increase the dose of your aromasin depending on the scale of your testosterone.
If possible,get blood tests for Estrogen,test and DHT twice in a month(igf1 too when u inject peptides and igf1 lr3).

Also,don't overexercise.
Your priority for exercise should be:-
1.stretching
2.sprinting.(for hgh and igf1 release,also boosts test).
3.spinal decompression (gravity boots,what u were saying about).
4.basketball(íf u can).
Dont do gymcelling for now(definitely no deadlifts and squats as they stunt spinal growth due to negative pressure).
Don't overexercise,just keep spinal stretching in top priority increase or decrease the intensity,timing and frequency of other exercises accordingly.

Take butea superba 500 mcg-1 mg ,it increases DHT (u can reasearch about it,there are threads here that talk about it)
It increases DHT by 2-3 folds.

3.u can pump pansterone for test,it dosent shut u down.

I would recommend u to not mess with androgens because test converts to estrogen and if u accidentally overdose on test, a large amount of it would be converted to estrogen and it would fuse your plates.

4.dont inject test now,no pansterone too.
Just use butea superba for DHT and DSIP(it increases Lh production,so it increases test too, dosent shut u down).
But if u take DSIP, slightly increase your aromasin dosage too or your estrogen will rise.
Don't even inject DSIP,just take butea superba it's enough for penile growth.
U can take testosterone when u get to 5'8,so u are in a safer range.
U can use androstanole gel for penile growth but it crashes your estrogen.
Also make sure your estrogen dosent go below 10pg/ml or u will experience immense side effects.

Height>>penile growth and at your level height>>>>>>penile growth,so your top priority should be height,don't mess with your testosterone just take butea superba,aromasin already gives you a slightly androgen boost(increases test,DHT and 17 hydroxy-exemestane (a very potent androgen)).
Keeping estrogen low will extend your timespan of penile growth(search on youtube:-leo and longevity height,he talks about it in that vid,estrogen is responsible for stopping penile growth).

For blood sugar control,berberine and metformin are 2 blood sugar lowering agents,u can search for more but i think berberine is the best

What side effects of berberine are u taking about,can u tell?
squats and deadlifts do not stunt growth. They temporarily compress the spine, but you can uncompress it by stretching. The exercises would only stunt growth if you injured your back and fucked up a growth plate.

• Hmm...
I gained a full inch in 40-50 days, measured morning height, with a stadiometer
I took half the time 20mg and the other half 10,
Weren't that differenet in effects and height

Paired it with 300mcg huperzine a

Im now a bit more than 6'3
Im 17 btw
Also tried aromasin a half a year ago it was bad for my hair it made my shed alot more so I stopped

If you are as resposnsive as me with Mk dont risk it with aromasin since you have a good amount of time
@FreakkForLife @Anchor_Ship

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mafiaboy, Anchor_Ship and FreakkForLife

Im 17 btw
Also tried aromasin a half a year ago it was bad for my hair it made my shed alot more so I stopped

If you are as resposnsive as me with Mk dont risk it with aromasin since you have a good amount of time
Why huperzine A

Why huperzine A
It's a somatostatin inhibtor
Somatostatin tells your pituary gland what is the limit for gh secretion
So it enhances MK limit

• Woah
Reactions: lcberg04
So it enhances MK limit
Hmm this makes sense, i already have igf-lr3 and cjc dac so i may add this. My doc is giving me sermorelin and ipamorelin in 45 days because my bloods were fucked up and i gotta fix my diet. I basically just eat beef and broccoli and protein shakes as of now its kinda grim. Also my estradiol was 25.4 so ill probably increase arimidex dose a bit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
So it enhances MK limit
No consensus on huperizine,some say it works some say it dosent.

DSIP is also a somatostatin inhibtor and people sa it works.

Other somatostatin inhibtors are pyridostigmine which has low oral bioavailability.
@zv1212

No consensus on huperizine,some say it works some say it dosent.

DSIP is also a somatostatin inhibtor and people sa it works.

Other somatostatin inhibtors are pyridostigmine which has low oral bioavailability.
@zv1212
pyridostigmine will see it
I'm not pinning shit
I don't won't extra work at my height and everything is going good

• +1
  • +1
oh wow, thanks for the the info
would consider it in the near future soon too:heart:
Maybe it has slightly less bioavailability than injection,but still it's enough.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

Im 17 btw

Aromasin ain’t do shit to my hair I take 12.5mg pharma every day

Aromasin ain’t do shit to my hair I take 12.5mg pharma every day
Good for you
I'm very susceptible to androgenic alopecia hence the dutasteride use

Arimidex is much better than Asin if we talk about heightmaxxing, 0.5mg 2x a week will keep your estrogen low enough, as far as Aromasin I saw a lot of posts on Reddit not all bodies assimilate it well, if you try Asin first you have to monitor your estrogen level to verify that it works well in your body.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and AefreTreow
I recommend this morphic field will help increase chondrocytes

Arimidex is much better than Asin if we talk about heightmaxxing, 0.5mg 2x a week will keep your estrogen low enough, as far as Aromasin I saw a lot of posts on Reddit not all bodies assimilate it well, if you try Asin first you have to monitor your estrogen level to verify that it works well in your body.
2X per week will probably lead to an estrogen rebound, non-suicidal AIs need to be taken on a religious daily basis.

2X per week will probably lead to an estrogen rebound, non-suicidal AIs need to be taken on a religious daily basis.
Where do you get that from? even with 0.25 mg a week nothing would happen, the rebound starts from the third week of not having consumed Adex, I speak with experience I have been controlling and monitoring my estrogens for almost 1 year.

• Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender

Max your face instead :redpill:

Max your face instead :redpill:
ive just started getting into it, light bone smashing, vitamins and carnitine to get leaner and already was gonna start igf and cjc. got some falim gum too

good luck boyo, im a 18 yo with a bone age of 17 too so im also looking into heightmaxxing probably 25mg mk677 + 12.5mg aromasin for 2 months and then blasting peptides

good luck boyo, im a 18 yo with a bone age of 17 too so im also looking into heightmaxxing probably 25mg mk677 + 12.5mg aromasin for 2 months and then blasting peptides
Sounds good brah, may Allah allow us to ascend :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: EggKing