Height prediction

D

Dream99

Silver
Currently 5'8.5, i had the supprelin implant when i was younger due to early puberty ( was gonna be capped @ 5'3 if i didnt ), took prescribed pills that were supposed to delay it for even longer ( dont know exactly how long i took them for but it was for a couple of months )

Age - 15 1/2

Father is 5'11 while my mother is 5'4 ( she had early puberty too and was supposed to be taller )

never had a growth spurt, been growing at a stable 2 inches per year for the past 2-3 years

5'9

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
IMG 1923

• Love it
Reactions: tempelcat4 and niqfan625
Currently 5'8.5, i had the supprelin implant when i was younger due to early puberty ( was gonna be capped @ 5'3 if i didnt ), took prescribed pills that were supposed to delay it for even longer ( dont know exactly how long i took them for but it was for a couple of months )

Age - 15 1/2

Father is 5'11 while my mother is 5'4 ( she had early puberty too and was supposed to be taller )

never had a growth spurt, been growing at a stable 2 inches per year for the past 2-3 years
everyone is diff brutally honest though its looking dark for you. if you were malnourished as a kid it would make sense but 5'8.5 & nearly 16? brutal. majority of guys stop growing 16-18. so GL I think you'll be 5'10 though.

everyone is diff brutally honest though its looking dark for you. if you were malnourished as a kid it would make sense but 5'8.5 & nearly 16? brutal. majority of guys stop growing 16-18. so GL I think you'll be 5'10 though.
brother was around the same height at my age, he turned out to be 5'11

brother was around the same height at my age, he turned out to be 5'11
The height predicting formula is you add your parents height together, divide by 2 and add 5 inches to whatever that figure is. That leaves you with 5'11 which would be accurate considering your brothers height.

Age - 15 1/2

kids.org

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

Age - 15 1/2

Depends whats your race, ethnicity and nationality? Like including grandparents and more

What's the problem then? Not like you stopped growing, at 15 there's still plenty room for growth. 6' achievable for sure.