Need help for height.

nebuluhh

nebuluhh

Iron
Hello .org,

I recently went to the doctors and was told my height is soon to be done growing. They used a chart to determine this which is why I am skeptical. I am 15.7 years old, and 5'9 on the dot nearly. My brother is 5'11 1/2, my father is 5'9 1/2, and my mother is 5'4 (my father claims 5'11-6' in his youth which may be true). Regardless of this info, I'm looking into ways I can increase my height if I truly am nearly done. I don't want to inject, but I am willing to take AI's with minimal side effects that will keep my plates open for as long as possible. If my plates remain open for longer, I might find a point in time where I can finally pin. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and antony 726
Hello .org,

I recently went to the doctors and was told my height is soon to be done growing. They used a chart to determine this which is why I am skeptical. I am 15.7 years old, and 5'9 on the dot nearly. My brother is 5'11 1/2, my father is 5'9 1/2, and my mother is 5'4 (my father claims 5'11-6' in his youth which may be true). Regardless of this info, I'm looking into ways I can increase my height if I truly am nearly done. I don't want to inject, but I am willing to take AI's with minimal side effects that will keep my plates open for as long as possible. If my plates remain open for longer, I might find a point in time where I can finally pin. Thank you.
U can get to 5’11 for sure maybe higher
My dad is 5’11 and my mom 5’9 and I’m 6’2 rn I’m also 15 . U can grow 2 to 4 inch in one year make sure u get your sleep

U can get to 5’11 for sure maybe higher
My dad is 5’11 and my mom 5’9 and I’m 6’2 rn I’m also 15 . U can grow 2 to 4 inch in one year make sure u get your sleep
getting 9 hrs a night and the thing is i agree with 5'11, maybe even 6'. but my doctor said in my growth chart that im done. im ngl i sorta believe her, but i get growing pains so much. so i think i can do 5'11.