Height truth

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
- 6' to 6'3 generally has more smv than 6'4+
- 5'10+ isn't a failo irl even in places like germany
- 5'8-5'9 is viewed as worse than it really is because of larping turbomanlets (real 5'9 with good proportions = mogger like stallone)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Haydez, Deleted member 16220, Kebab Master and 32 others
this is why we need a cope react, how am i supposd to react

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez, RecessedChinCel, horizontallytall and 21 others
- 5'8-5'9 is viewed as worse than it really is because of larping turbomanlets (real 5'9 with good proportions = mogger like stallone)
This would be fine if every man in the West didn't larp about his height. I see a lot of 5'10 guys say they're 6'0 and 5'8 guys say they're 5'10.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
This would be fine if every man in the West didn't larp about his height. I see a lot of 5'10 guys say they're 6'0 and 5'8 guys say they're 5'10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 28939, ;-; and 8 others
if you look like this and are 6'6 then it's a halo I guess
7d08e3uwcnj31.jpg

but average dude at that height just looks lanky and off

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
I'm 6ft and I saw an overweight guy who was like 6ft 8 today and I felt mogged to oblivion even tho he was fat/ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, ;-;, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
5'7 is gigachad height equal to 6'3, you're tall enough to be taller than most girls, and women can virtue signal about how they like you for 'muh personaltiy' and not looks (needs a 5PSL+ face to work)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Definitely true.
The german tik tok "Elevator boys" have their TALLEST member at 6'1. All others are shorter and they have millions of female followers.
One is like 5'8 and has a 5'11 girlfriend even.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Vasco-v2, GigaAscender and 2 others
Definitely true.
The german tik tok "Elevator boys" have their TALLEST member at 6'1. All others are shorter and they have millions of female followers.
One is like 5'8 and has a 5'11 girlfriend even.
it's a manlet's world now, we tallfags just get to live in it and get the scraps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16220, Vasco-v2 and 4 others
I'm 6ft and I saw an overweight guy who was like 6ft 8 today and I felt mogged to oblivion even tho he was fat/ugly
its such a waste being fat at that height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and LooksOrDeath
Notice how 5’10 looks normal and not manlet next to 5’8. Normal proportions, looks average and decent sized.
DEECD82B 877C 4804 9632 7CBC8CEF9CAF

I still think if you are at least average height then face matters the most. Of course, the taller is better and ideal is between 6’1.5 to 6’5 imo, But you can’t have everything either. Not everyone can be the tallest.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I’m 6ft too and went to the mall a few days ago and outside stood a 6’8 fatass ogre, definitely 20 cm taller than me. But he just stood out too much because he was ugly, fat, bald and extremely tall. I didn’t feel mogged because I look decent with a relatively decent height, and because he was an ugly ogre. A 6’8 guy with good proportions, frame and Chad face will be a gigamogger, but 6’8 ugly unproportional fatass will just be an ogre troll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16220 and eduardkoopman
"Height truth", more like manlet's cope thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, ;-; and Deleted member 7098
Despite being low t low HGH from aromatase and bad diet he still managed to get this height, proof than genetics is 90% of the job and the 10 % left is epigenetics if u are not carenced like a doomed Somalian :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Banepilled
6'4" + is enough to slay off height alone, in no way is it more SMV than 6'1-6'3"

6'0 exactly and maybe even 6'1" isnt even an SMV boost, like that's just slightly above average.

6'2" is where you get to the "he's tall hehe" phase and 6'3" is where it actually has an impact.

SOURCE:

I am 6'2" forced to be moggged in a household where all my siblings are 6'4"+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and .👽.
6'4" + is enough to slay off height alone, in no way is it more SMV than 6'1-6'3"

6'0 exactly and maybe even 6'1" isnt even an SMV boost, like that's just slightly above average.

6'2" is where you get to the "he's tall hehe" phase and 6'3" is where it actually has an impact.

SOURCE:

I am 6'2" forced to be moggged in a household where all my siblings are 6'4"+

pure cope, you cant slay off of height alone, you need frame to go along with it at the very fucking least, and most tallcels irl have giga lanky frames, even then its still face >>>> height > frame > dick etc.​

• +1
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, Vasco-v2 and 5 others

pure cope, you cant slay off of height alone, you need frame to go along with it at the very fucking least, and most tallcels irl have giga lanky frames, even then its still face >>>> height > frame > dick etc.​

6'5" average face, average frame, normal weight >>>>>> 5 psl average frame, normal weight

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Banepilled, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and datboijj
Waiting for "anything under 6ft4 is manlet" and "im 6ft2 and i get height mogged by everyone" retards

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, GigaAscender and Baldingman1998
I'm 5'10" I've seen guys a half head shorter than me claiming to be 5'11" while standing next to me :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Despite being low t low HGH from aromatase and bad diet he still managed to get this height, proof than genetics is 90% of the job and the 10 % left is epigenetics if u are not carenced like a doomed Somalian :lul:
does being sedentary for years, not drinking milk, and having bad posture play a role too? I always thought that i could've been like 5'10 instead of my current shitty height of 5'7 if I wasn't a fat loser who spent all his teenage years slouched in front of a computer screen all day and actually got into sports or gymcelled or religiously did daily stretching exercises before age of 18.

fax

if you look like this and are 6'6 then it's a halo I guess
7d08e3uwcnj31.jpg

but average dude at that height just looks lanky and off
why are you taking avg PSL of tall men into account? Same PSL, taller man mogs.

The taller the better until you can no longer locally find GL clothes that fit.

you can easily negate the height advantage with proportionate body , if you are not less than 5 feet 8 , too many tall people in real life look like sticks because of non atheletic physiques among common masses , below 5 ft 8 there is defo disadvantage.

super tall guys hit a niche which can be better than a wide appeal but not always

a 6'1-6'2 guy is gonna appeal to all women whereas a 6'6 might not appeal to some but will super appeal to others

I think back in highschool I wouldve been lik 5'9.5 or so more with shoes, my friend was trying to convince me in front of this girl that actually he was "close to 6'0 mayb 5'11 and a half and I was 6'1" lmao he wouldve been just under 5'10 even with shoes.

5'8 isnt THAT short its like 1.5 inches off average but people act as if its garden gnome status because a lot of 5'6-7 dudes claim it.

Yeah this is true. There's an enormous difference between 5'8 and 5'9 though. If you're at 5'8 you should consider all forms of height growth possible to get out of the completely over territory.

I’m 6ft too and went to the mall a few days ago and outside stood a 6’8 fatass ogre, definitely 20 cm taller than me. But he just stood out too much because he was ugly, fat, bald and extremely tall. I didn’t feel mogged because I look decent with a relatively decent height, and because he was an ugly ogre. A 6’8 guy with good proportions, frame and Chad face will be a gigamogger, but 6’8 ugly unproportional fatass will just be an ogre troll.
this is just pure cope honestly, if you are actually 6’8 then you are automatically a mogger regardless of all other features

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and BongMog
why are you taking avg PSL of tall men into account? Same PSL, taller man mogs.

The taller the better until you can no longer locally find GL clothes that fit.

If you have a PSL standard body all your shit is gonna need alteration anyway for your massive bideltoid and wasp waist, good looking clothes off the rack are an absolute fairy tale.

5'8 sucks and is short as fuck. Mogged by school kids.

"5'8-5'9 is viewed as worse than it really is because of larping turbomanlets (real 5'9 with good proportions = mogger like stallone)"

Couldnt agree more. Fuck u larping turbomanlets