"heIgHtMaXinG doEsNt wORk bRO" - If You're Doing Any Of These 5 Mistakes, Heightmaxing WON'T Work.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
This all assumes your longitudinal bones (legs and/or spine) growth plates aren't closed.

You're not consuming massive amounts of protein.

This should not be new information. When HGH is present in the body, it tells the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller.
But the liver needs amino acids to make IGF-1. IGF-1 is made of amino acids. Amino acids are what your stomach turns protein into.

If you're not consuming enough protein and elevating your HGH levels to get taller, that is literally like telling someone to make dinner for everyone when there's only water and ketchup in the house to eat.

Your liver won't be able to make enough IGF-1 to make you taller.
I recommend at least 120g of protein daily. 135 to 200 grams is ideal.

If MK-677 or some other GH agonist didn't work for you, this is most likely why.

Your liver is faulty in some way.
Your liver produces IGF-1 when HGH is present and amino acid reserves are adequate.
If the liver is damaged or unhealthy, your ability to produce IGF-1 is damaged.

Your sleep is sub-perfect or you don't get enough slow wave sleep (deep sleep)
  • Growth hormone is secreted when we're in deep sleep. A stage that our body is repairing itself and rejuvenating itself. Growth hormone plays a huge role in sleep quality. The more GH, the better your sleep is.
  • If you're not getting enough deep sleep, or you wake up not feeling 100% rfreshed, rejuvenated and feeling like you came out of the best sleep EVER, EVERYDAY.... You're making your heightmaxing efforts less effective.
  • If you're doing this all naturally, meaning you're not taking anything outside of supplements to make yourself taller. Perfect sleep every night without fail is LAW. If you are doing natty heightmaxing and can't even muster up the discipline to actually perfect your sleep, just stop heightmaxing bro... It's pointless. Sleep is the only time (outside of diet and exercise) in which you secrete GH and it's your most important and primary source of hormone and you can't even perfect your sleep to maximize it so you can get taller?! :lul:

You're consuming foods that stunt IGF-1 and HGH.

I swear if any of you guys are on a "I have cancer" diet, which consists of a low calorie, low fat, low protein plant-based diet and you refuse to get off of it and simultaneously want to get taller...

Funny GIF

I'm not saying don't ever eat plants, although that's preferred, what we do need to know that plant-based or plant-heavy diets...

• Reduce growth factor levels (like IGF-1)
  • Have anti-nutrients that increase estrogen (estrogen closes your growth plates)
  • Have anti-nutrients that inhibit protease (protease turns proteins into amino acids, if it's inhibited, you'll just shit your protein out and your body won't actually use it to get taller since it can't break it down.
Foods to especially avoid are the following:
  • Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables: Studies suggest high fiber intake might be associated with lower IGF-1 levels. Examples include berries, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts, apples, pears, beans, tomatoes, and lentils.
  • Green tea and caffeine: These beverages contain bioactive compounds like polyphenols that might have an impact on IGF-1 signaling pathways.
  • Soy products: Some studies suggest fermented soy products, like tempeh and miso, might have a modest lowering effect on IGF-1. However, the evidence is mixed and further research is needed.
  • Spices and herbs: Turmeric, curcumin, and ginger contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that might indirectly influence IGF-1. However, their specific effects on IGF-1 are not fully understood.

You have hypothyroidism or a slow metabolism
If this is you, you're getting taller, just very slowly.
Thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) affect growth velocity, meaning they determine how fast you grow.

Increase your T3 and T4 levels and increase your metabolism to fix this so you aren't growing slowly, but quickly.

Please take thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor or else your growth plates will close sooner than usual.

You're starving yourself to increase HGH

My goodness, this is a rookie mistake. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller. HGH just tells the liver to produce IGF-1. The liver can't produce IGF-1 if it's low on amino acids (which protein is turned into).

You're just malnourishing yourself, pal....
And we all know it's a fact that malnourished individuals end up shorter. This statement is as true as 1 + 2 = 3.
So eat some food, a high protein, high carbohydrate diet.

You haven't tried it long enough
Heightmaxing is like going to the gym. You can see progress in 2 weeks for sure, but you have to go for like a year or so of consistency to actually get truly good results.

Footer Citations. Studies that have been consulted to make this thread (I used A.I. in a small section of this thread and I made it cite the studies that it used)
  1. Ma Y, Bertun P, Zheng W, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of type 2 diabetes: meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Arch Intern Med. 2014;174(5):350-359. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.6591
  2. Wu T, Li X, Li X, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Nutr Rev. 2015;73(3):135-142. doi:10.1111/nrv.12183
  3. Higdon JV, Frei B, Blumberg JB, et al. Tea consumption and the prevention of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a review. Ann Intern Med. 2004;141(2):111-119. doi:10.7326/0003-4819-141-2-200407200-00010
  4. Bhupathi V, Upadhyay AK. Coffee and its potential benefits in neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Ann Neurosci. 2014;18(4):150-157. doi:10.1111/ane.12107
  5. Chen X-O, Ouyang Y, Zhou H, et al. Fermented soy products and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Breast Cancer Res. 2013;15(1):R27. doi:10.1186/bcr3425
  6. Messina M. Soy isoflavones and breast cancer prevention: a critical soy-ience review. Nutr Rev. 2016;74(1):4-12. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuv033
  7. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: a potential therapeutic agent for Alzheimer's disease. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;82(5):959-970. doi:10.1111/bcp.13480
  8. Mashhadi NS, Gholamhoseini MH, Hosseinzadeh H. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the ginger herb. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2013;18(2):126-131. doi:10.1177/2156587212459582
  9. Fontana L, Partridge L. Promoting health and longevity through diet: from calorie restriction to rapamycin and beyond. Nat Rev Genet. 2010;11(3):167-178. doi:10.1038/nrg2781
  10. Wang C, Li Y, Zhou X, et al. Long-term calorie restriction reduces IGF-I signaling and improves survival in mice. Aging Cell. 2010;9(4):680-688. doi:10.1111/j.1474-971X.2010.00581.x
  11. Fontana L, Partridge L, Longo VD. Dietary protein restriction: slowing down the wheels of aging. Trends Mol Med. 2010;16(3):124-132. doi:10.1016/j.molmed.2010.01.004
  12. Legume consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101(4):730-743. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.102928

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Delikate2900, lightskinbengali, NattyMikeO and 22 others
One last stolen hymen.
(Rest of you get sloppy seconds)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, shalomnigga, LooksThinker and 4 others
its too late for most of us
stop giving this advice to zoomers, u want them to height mog us?
its a dog eat dog world, keep every other subhuman short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 147, klamus and 10 others
Don't care + didn't read + you look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, diamondbill, roping3264 and 16 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

this subliminal seems kinda legit man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Lucid, BoredPrince and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axeyyek, 147, SteveRogers and 2 others
On another note, just JFL at thise absolute wall of cope. You could be a redpill Youtuber for how much you throw out this useless advice

Not only did you blind incels in the past with your honey and lemon eyelightening bullshit but no

now you want them to spend $500 on Chinese grade CJC - snakeoil - and inject Wuhan bat semen subqunateanlusly into their skinny fat shudra bellies, and magically think its going to make them taller because its a growth harmone secretagogue

Just JFL. I cant at this delusional subhuman. [Just blind and bankrupt incels theory]
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

@infini @5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, diamondbill, BloodClot and 10 others
This all assumes your longitudinal bones (legs and spine) are open.

View attachment 2622580

This should not be new information. When HGH is present in the body, it tells the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller.
But the liver needs amino acids to make IGF-1. IGF-1 is made of amino acids. Amino acids are what your stomach turns protein into.

If you're not consuming enough protein and elevating your HGH levels to get taller, that is literally like telling someone to make dinner for everyone when there's only water and ketchup in the house to eat.

If MK-677 or some other GH agonist didn't work for you, this is most likely why.

View attachment 2622589
Your liver produces IGF-1 when HGH is present and amino acid reserves are adequate.

View attachment 2622585

• Growth hormone is secreted when we're in deep sleep. A stage that our body is repairing itself and rejuvenating itself. Growth hormone plays a huge role in sleep quality. The more GH, the better your sleep is.
  • If you're not getting enough deep sleep, or you wake up not feeling 100% rfreshed, rejuvenated and feeling like you came out of the best sleep EVER, EVERYDAY.... You're making your heightmaxing efforts less effective.
  • If you're doing this all naturally, meaning you're not taking anything outside of supplements to make yourself taller. Perfect sleep every night without fail is LAW. If you are doing natty heightmaxing and can't even muster up the discipline to actually perfect your sleep, just stop heightmaxing bro... It's pointless. Sleep is the only time (outside of diet and exercise) in which you secrete GH and it's your most important and primary source of hormone and you can't even perfect your sleep to maximize it so you can get taller?! :lul:

View attachment 2622600View attachment 2622601

I swear if any of you guys are on a "I have cancer" diet, which consists of a low calorie, low fat, low protein plant-based diet and you refuse to get off of it and simultaneously want to get taller...

Funny GIF

I'm not saying don't ever eat plants, although that's preferred, what we do need to know that plant-based or plant-heavy diets...

• Have anti-nutrients that increase estrogen (estrogen closes your growth plates)
  • Have anti-nutrients that inhibit protease (protease turns proteins into amino acids, if it's inhibited, you'll just shit your protein out and your body won't actually use it to get taller since it can't break it down.
  • Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables: Studies suggest high fiber intake might be associated with lower IGF-1 levels. Examples include berries, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts, apples, pears, beans, tomatoes, and lentils.
  • Green tea and caffeine: These beverages contain bioactive compounds like polyphenols that might have an impact on IGF-1 signaling pathways.
  • Soy products: Some studies suggest fermented soy products, like tempeh and miso, might have a modest lowering effect on IGF-1. However, the evidence is mixed and further research is needed.
  • Spices and herbs: Turmeric, curcumin, and ginger contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that might indirectly influence IGF-1. However, their specific effects on IGF-1 are not fully understood.

View attachment 2622602
Thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) affect growth velocity, meaning they determine how fast you grow.

Increase your T3 and T4 levels and increase your metabolism to fix this so you aren't growing slowly, but quickly.

Please take thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor or else your growth plates will close sooner than usual.

View attachment 2622612
Heightmaxing is like going to the gym. You can see progress in 2 weeks for sure, but you have to go for like a year or so of consistency to actually get truly good results.

Footer Citations. Studies that have been consulted to make this thread (I used A.I. in a small section of this thread and I made it cite the studies that it used)
  1. Ma Y, Bertun P, Zheng W, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of type 2 diabetes: meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Arch Intern Med. 2014;174(5):350-359. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.6591
  2. Wu T, Li X, Li X, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Nutr Rev. 2015;73(3):135-142. doi:10.1111/nrv.12183
  3. Higdon JV, Frei B, Blumberg JB, et al. Tea consumption and the prevention of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a review. Ann Intern Med. 2004;141(2):111-119. doi:10.7326/0003-4819-141-2-200407200-00010
  4. Bhupathi V, Upadhyay AK. Coffee and its potential benefits in neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Ann Neurosci. 2014;18(4):150-157. doi:10.1111/ane.12107
  5. Chen X-O, Ouyang Y, Zhou H, et al. Fermented soy products and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Breast Cancer Res. 2013;15(1):R27. doi:10.1186/bcr3425
  6. Messina M. Soy isoflavones and breast cancer prevention: a critical soy-ience review. Nutr Rev. 2016;74(1):4-12. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuv033
  7. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: a potential therapeutic agent for Alzheimer's disease. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;82(5):959-970. doi:10.1111/bcp.13480
  8. Mashhadi NS, Gholamhoseini MH, Hosseinzadeh H. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the ginger herb. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2013;18(2):126-131. doi:10.1177/2156587212459582
  9. Fontana L, Partridge L. Promoting health and longevity through diet: from calorie restriction to rapamycin and beyond. Nat Rev Genet. 2010;11(3):167-178. doi:10.1038/nrg2781
  10. Wang C, Li Y, Zhou X, et al. Long-term calorie restriction reduces IGF-I signaling and improves survival in mice. Aging Cell. 2010;9(4):680-688. doi:10.1111/j.1474-971X.2010.00581.x
  11. Fontana L, Partridge L, Longo VD. Dietary protein restriction: slowing down the wheels of aging. Trends Mol Med. 2010;16(3):124-132. doi:10.1016/j.molmed.2010.01.004
  12. Legume consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101(4):730-743. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.102928
Clearly didn’t work for you considering your 5’2 nigga
IMG 4718

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, Lucid, dannydipss and 4 others
good thread @enchanted_elixir, thanks.

• +1
I can't keep bookmarking your shit fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, bululu_87, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
good thread @enchanted_elixir, thanks.
Don't listen to these guys trying to defame me using a photoshopped redditor truecel image.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, ReadBooksEveryday, Running! and 1 other person
Is that actually @ReadBooksEveryday? wth
I was leaked yesterday.
last year, he almost lost a FUOTY game last year so he took a picture of his el creaturo self and edited it to be me so he could win the super close and super intense FUOTY semi-finals.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, ReadBooksEveryday, Running! and 1 other person
I was leaked yesterday.
last year, he almost lost a FUOTY game last year so he took a picture of his el creaturo self and edited it to be me so he could win the super close and super intense FUOTY semi-finals.
@enchanted_elixir are u a mogger

This all assumes your longitudinal bones (legs and/or spine) growth plates aren't closed.

View attachment 2622580

View attachment 2622589

View attachment 2622585

View attachment 2622600View attachment 2622601

Funny GIF

View attachment 2622602

View attachment 2622612

Drank a lot milk, ate enough, slept for 9 hours, father is 193cm whilst mother is 170cm, have an insanely fast metabolism (impossible to put on weight, I shit 3 - 4 times per day) and despite that I'm still a midget. DNApilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, reaper2, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Is that actually @ReadBooksEveryday? wth
Its me. You got a problem?
It was made AFTER you lost you little begging whore munchkin, and it was only leaked because you got doxed by the IT badboy @apemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Fiqh and enchanted_elixir
Drank a lot milk, ate enough, slept for 9 hours, father is 193cm whilst mother is 170cm, have an insanely fast metabolism (impossible to put on weight, I shit 3 - 4 times per day) and despite that I'm still a midget. DNApilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i wish, mirin the metabolism.

• +1
  • What kind of milk, raw milk or the other milk people drink that has all the growth factors pulled out of it?
  • ate enough, or ate a high-protein diet?
  • slept for 9 hours and got 10/10 rest or mediocre or poor sleep?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
i wish, mirin the metabolism.
There's nothing fun in having to shit 4 times per day. My entire HS experience could be summarised by the fact that I was rotting in toilets 24/7 whilst dalits where smoking there, listening to me dropping piles of shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Informationcapitali, yirma19 and 3 others
  • What kind of milk, raw milk or the other milk people drink that has all the growth factors pulled out of it?
even if milk had growth factors they would be destroyed in your stomach by the acid and digestive enzymes, milk stimulates growth factors and is good for growth probably because of its nutrient profile and amino acid composition

I don't think it matters if it's raw or pasteurized

• +1
9 - 10 hours per day (had strict routine at the time), parents used to buy "special" milk aka directly from farmers so it was raw and I was force-fed by granny. Steaks, potatoes, soup, chicken breasts and all the other garbage that I barely managed to get through my stomach.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
even if milk had growth factors they would be destroyed in your stomach by the acid and digestive enzymes, milk stimulates growth factors and is good for growth probably because of its nutrient profile and amino acid composition

I don't think it matters if it's raw or pasteurized
True but those same amino acids will be able to be reconstructed back into those growth factors with HGH signaling.

I was leaked yesterday.
Do you get something for winning FUOTY? a vip?

• +1
9 - 10 hours per day (had strict routine at the time), parents used to buy "special" milk aka directly from farmers so it was raw and I was force-fed by granny. Steaks, potatoes, soup, chicken breasts and all the other garbage that I barely managed to get through my stomach.
great quality sleep or poor quality?

• +1
  • JFL
Does that mean I'll get a free one for giving the idea
We did that last year.
Ironically the winner already had VIP so we didn't do anything about that.

• JFL
Heightmaxxing is basically cope if you’re older than 16.

• JFL
swear if any of you guys are on a "I have cancer" diet, which consists of a low calorie, low fat, low protein plant-based diet and you refuse to get off of it and simultaneously want to get taller...
thats what im doing while i dont take hgh ahahaha

• JFL
Do you guys actuslly think its him, I remember this guy from reddit
it is a guy from reddit. iirc its from /amiugly or /amiuglybrutallyhonest. i cant find the post but if you scroll long enough youll see that guy on either of those subs

• +1
Heightmaxxing is basically cope if you’re older than 16.
Probably like older than like 24-26.
But as we get older, it gets harder usually.

thats what im doing while i dont take hgh ahahaha
damn. You need to stop making these heightmaxing mistakes.

it is a guy from reddit. iirc its from /amiugly or /amiuglybrutallyhonest. i cant find the post but if you scroll long enough youll see that guy on either of those subs
It's in one of these threads, the reddit post.

it's pretty sad since he made a post asking: how do i stop spending all of my money on chaturbate.

On another note, just JFL at thise absolute wall of cope. You could be a redpill Youtuber for how much you throw out this useless advice

Not only did you blind incels in the past with your honey and lemon eyelightening bullshit but no

now you want them to spend $500 on Chinese grade CJC - snakeoil - and inject Wuhan bat semen subqunateanlusly into their skinny fat shudra bellies, and magically think its going to make them taller because its a growth harmone secretagogue

Just JFL. I cant at this delusional subhuman. [Just blind and bankrupt incels theory]
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

@infini @5'7 zoomer
Do you think I'm some evil crook wanting to see incels die and deceiving them lol

• JFL
  • WTF