"heIgHtMaXinG doEsNt wORk bRO" - If You're Doing Any Of These 5 Mistakes, Heightmaxing WON'T Work.

On another note, just JFL at thise absolute wall of cope. You could be a redpill Youtuber for how much you throw out this useless advice

Not only did you blind incels in the past with your honey and lemon eyelightening bullshit but no

now you want them to spend $500 on Chinese grade CJC - snakeoil - and inject Wuhan bat semen subqunateanlusly into their skinny fat shudra bellies, and magically think its going to make them taller because its a growth harmone secretagogue

Just JFL. I cant at this delusional subhuman. [Just blind and bankrupt incels theory]
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

@infini @5'7 zoomer
@ElBastardo still has his vision and he eye color mogs you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and ReadBooksEveryday
On another note, just JFL at thise absolute wall of cope. You could be a redpill Youtuber for how much you throw out this useless advice

Not only did you blind incels in the past with your honey and lemon eyelightening bullshit but no

now you want them to spend $500 on Chinese grade CJC - snakeoil - and inject Wuhan bat semen subqunateanlusly into their skinny fat shudra bellies, and magically think its going to make them taller because its a growth harmone secretagogue

Just JFL. I cant at this delusional subhuman. [Just blind and bankrupt incels theory]
Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

@infini @5'7 zoomer
Whenever I see shudra ever mentioned on this cheap deodorant smelling hole.
putin-laughing.gif

Over.

Is that actually @ReadBooksEveryday? wth
Always clueless mooslims come crawling out the woodwork out this hole too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
You're starving yourself to increase HGH

My goodness, this is a rookie mistake. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller. HGH just tells the liver to produce IGF-1. The liver can't produce IGF-1 if it's low on amino acids (which protein is turned into).

You're just malnourishing yourself, pal....

And we all know it's a fact that malnourished individuals end up shorter. This statement is as true as 1 + 2 = 3.
So eat some food, a high protein, high carbohydrate diet.

@Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @0hMan

So sorry for bothering you guys so frequently as this year closes but I wanted to add the above things so users can heightmax properly, so they can see results 🙂

Add it to the thread, thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, emeraldglass and NumbThePain
@Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @0hMan

So sorry for bothering you guys so frequently as this year closes but I wanted to add the above things so users can heightmax properly, so they can see results 🙂
You don't bother me bhai

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
WILL I GET 1-2 INCHES AT 17 FROM THIS?

my GROWTH plates are not closed

• +1
What about soy milk with vit d

What about soy milk with vit d
That's both a positive and a negative.
With those two as a heightmaxing stack, that will probably result in a slight acceleration of growth plate closure.

What legal supplements can you take to heightmaxx if you’re still in puberty?
I gotta $625 Walmart giftcard so preferably stuff I can buy from there.

What legal supplements can you take to heightmaxx if you’re still in puberty?
I gotta $625 Walmart giftcard so preferably stuff I can buy from there.
Melatonin, lots of raw milk, lots of animal protein (120+ grams), perfectly restorative sleep everynight without fail, multivitamins, exercise, alpha gpc (somatostatin), lots of iodine + l tyrosine, ashwagandha, DIM or some natural estrogen inhibitor supplement, l-arginine.

Melatonin, lots of raw milk, lots of animal protein (120+ grams), perfectly restorative sleep everynight without fail, multivitamins, exercise, alpha gpc (somatostatin), lots of iodine + l tyrosine, ashwagandha, DIM or some natural estrogen inhibitor supplement, l-arginine.
I already bought melatonin and have done some research on the other things.
About estrogen inhibitors, isn’t it dangerous for your brain as estrogen is very important in puberty for brain development?

• Hmm...
I already bought melatonin and have done some research on the other things.
About estrogen inhibitors, isn’t it dangerous for your brain as estrogen is very important in puberty for brain development?
Not sure about the brain development thing to be honest but I can definitely say that your growth plates will close much sooner without them.

Up to you.

This all assumes your longitudinal bones (legs and/or spine) growth plates aren't closed.

View attachment 2622580

You're not consuming massive amounts of protein.

This should not be new information. When HGH is present in the body, it tells the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller.
But the liver needs amino acids to make IGF-1. IGF-1 is made of amino acids. Amino acids are what your stomach turns protein into.

If you're not consuming enough protein and elevating your HGH levels to get taller, that is literally like telling someone to make dinner for everyone when there's only water and ketchup in the house to eat.

Your liver won't be able to make enough IGF-1 to make you taller.
I recommend at least 120g of protein daily. 135 to 200 grams is ideal.

If MK-677 or some other GH agonist didn't work for you, this is most likely why.

View attachment 2622589
Your liver is faulty in some way.
Your liver produces IGF-1 when HGH is present and amino acid reserves are adequate.
If the liver is damaged or unhealthy, your ability to produce IGF-1 is damaged.

View attachment 2622585

Your sleep is sub-perfect or you don't get enough slow wave sleep (deep sleep)
  • Growth hormone is secreted when we're in deep sleep. A stage that our body is repairing itself and rejuvenating itself. Growth hormone plays a huge role in sleep quality. The more GH, the better your sleep is.
  • If you're not getting enough deep sleep, or you wake up not feeling 100% rfreshed, rejuvenated and feeling like you came out of the best sleep EVER, EVERYDAY.... You're making your heightmaxing efforts less effective.
  • If you're doing this all naturally, meaning you're not taking anything outside of supplements to make yourself taller. Perfect sleep every night without fail is LAW. If you are doing natty heightmaxing and can't even muster up the discipline to actually perfect your sleep, just stop heightmaxing bro... It's pointless. Sleep is the only time (outside of diet and exercise) in which you secrete GH and it's your most important and primary source of hormone and you can't even perfect your sleep to maximize it so you can get taller?! :lul:

View attachment 2622600View attachment 2622601
You're consuming foods that stunt IGF-1 and HGH.

I swear if any of you guys are on a "I have cancer" diet, which consists of a low calorie, low fat, low protein plant-based diet and you refuse to get off of it and simultaneously want to get taller...

Funny GIF

I'm not saying don't ever eat plants, although that's preferred, what we do need to know that plant-based or plant-heavy diets...

• Reduce growth factor levels (like IGF-1)
  • Have anti-nutrients that increase estrogen (estrogen closes your growth plates)
  • Have anti-nutrients that inhibit protease (protease turns proteins into amino acids, if it's inhibited, you'll just shit your protein out and your body won't actually use it to get taller since it can't break it down.
Foods to especially avoid are the following:
  • Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables: Studies suggest high fiber intake might be associated with lower IGF-1 levels. Examples include berries, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts, apples, pears, beans, tomatoes, and lentils.
  • Green tea and caffeine: These beverages contain bioactive compounds like polyphenols that might have an impact on IGF-1 signaling pathways.
  • Soy products: Some studies suggest fermented soy products, like tempeh and miso, might have a modest lowering effect on IGF-1. However, the evidence is mixed and further research is needed.
  • Spices and herbs: Turmeric, curcumin, and ginger contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that might indirectly influence IGF-1. However, their specific effects on IGF-1 are not fully understood.

View attachment 2622602

You have hypothyroidism or a slow metabolism
If this is you, you're getting taller, just very slowly.
Thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) affect growth velocity, meaning they determine how fast you grow.

Increase your T3 and T4 levels and increase your metabolism to fix this so you aren't growing slowly, but quickly.

Please take thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor or else your growth plates will close sooner than usual.

My goodness, this is a rookie mistake. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller. HGH just tells the liver to produce IGF-1. The liver can't produce IGF-1 if it's low on amino acids (which protein is turned into).

And we all know it's a fact that malnourished individuals end up shorter. This statement is as true as 1 + 2 = 3.

View attachment 2622612
You haven't tried it long enough
Heightmaxing is like going to the gym. You can see progress in 2 weeks for sure, but you have to go for like a year or so of consistency to actually get truly good results.

Footer Citations. Studies that have been consulted to make this thread (I used A.I. in a small section of this thread and I made it cite the studies that it used)
  1. Ma Y, Bertun P, Zheng W, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of type 2 diabetes: meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Arch Intern Med. 2014;174(5):350-359. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.6591
  2. Wu T, Li X, Li X, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Nutr Rev. 2015;73(3):135-142. doi:10.1111/nrv.12183
  3. Higdon JV, Frei B, Blumberg JB, et al. Tea consumption and the prevention of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a review. Ann Intern Med. 2004;141(2):111-119. doi:10.7326/0003-4819-141-2-200407200-00010
  4. Bhupathi V, Upadhyay AK. Coffee and its potential benefits in neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Ann Neurosci. 2014;18(4):150-157. doi:10.1111/ane.12107
  5. Chen X-O, Ouyang Y, Zhou H, et al. Fermented soy products and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Breast Cancer Res. 2013;15(1):R27. doi:10.1186/bcr3425
  6. Messina M. Soy isoflavones and breast cancer prevention: a critical soy-ience review. Nutr Rev. 2016;74(1):4-12. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuv033
  7. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: a potential therapeutic agent for Alzheimer's disease. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;82(5):959-970. doi:10.1111/bcp.13480
  8. Mashhadi NS, Gholamhoseini MH, Hosseinzadeh H. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the ginger herb. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2013;18(2):126-131. doi:10.1177/2156587212459582
  9. Fontana L, Partridge L. Promoting health and longevity through diet: from calorie restriction to rapamycin and beyond. Nat Rev Genet. 2010;11(3):167-178. doi:10.1038/nrg2781
  10. Wang C, Li Y, Zhou X, et al. Long-term calorie restriction reduces IGF-I signaling and improves survival in mice. Aging Cell. 2010;9(4):680-688. doi:10.1111/j.1474-971X.2010.00581.x
  11. Fontana L, Partridge L, Longo VD. Dietary protein restriction: slowing down the wheels of aging. Trends Mol Med. 2010;16(3):124-132. doi:10.1016/j.molmed.2010.01.004
  12. Legume consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101(4):730-743. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.102928
Very good thread. Agree with everything on here.

Edit: for those who dont know you can gauge your liver function with blood tests.

Last edited:
Not sure about the brain development thing to be honest but I can definitely say that your growth plates will close much sooner without them.

Up to you.
Estrogen inhibition on a long enough timeframe will cause permanent reduced brain function. This can be shown in patients with breast cancer who take them and later develop alzheimer's or reports of bad memory. Theres several studies proving this, and the effects would only be exacerbated if taken during puberty. HOWEVER if estrogen isnt reduced to nil and rather very low like 10 pg/ml then the risk greatly subsides.

• Hmm...
.Green tea and caffeine: These beverages contain bioactive compounds like polyphenols that might have an impact on IGF-1 signaling pathways.
isn’t their studies linking drinking green tea to lower estrogen levels for guys who dont got aromasin etc

• Hmm...

Up to you.
If we're going for a cjc with dac+ mk677 procedure. Do you recommend a high fat high protein weight gainer such as

Metabolic Nutrition - Musclean - Milkshake Weight Gainer, Whey High Protein Meal Replacement, Maintenance Nutrition, Low Carb, Keto Diet, Digestive Enzymes, Vanilla, 2.5 Pound (25 ser) https://a.co/d/eUt6Zw2

Or to go for a high carb/ medium protein weight gainer like naked mass.

Considering your body is being taxed heavily to produce hgh 24/7.

If we're going for a cjc with dac+ mk677 procedure. Do you recommend a high fat high protein weight gainer such as

Metabolic Nutrition - Musclean - Milkshake Weight Gainer, Whey High Protein Meal Replacement, Maintenance Nutrition, Low Carb, Keto Diet, Digestive Enzymes, Vanilla, 2.5 Pound (25 ser) https://a.co/d/eUt6Zw2

Or to go for a high carb/ medium protein weight gainer like naked mass.

Considering your body is being taxed heavily to produce hgh 24/7.
High carb, high protein. A large amount of carbohydrates increases IGF-1 signaling and insulin can increase IGF-1.

you dont eat goyslop

This all assumes your longitudinal bones (legs and/or spine) growth plates aren't closed.

View attachment 2622580

This should not be new information. When HGH is present in the body, it tells the liver to produce IGF-1. IGF-1 is what actually makes you taller.
But the liver needs amino acids to make IGF-1. IGF-1 is made of amino acids. Amino acids are what your stomach turns protein into.

If you're not consuming enough protein and elevating your HGH levels to get taller, that is literally like telling someone to make dinner for everyone when there's only water and ketchup in the house to eat.

If MK-677 or some other GH agonist didn't work for you, this is most likely why.

View attachment 2622589
Your liver produces IGF-1 when HGH is present and amino acid reserves are adequate.

View attachment 2622585

• Growth hormone is secreted when we're in deep sleep. A stage that our body is repairing itself and rejuvenating itself. Growth hormone plays a huge role in sleep quality. The more GH, the better your sleep is.
  • If you're not getting enough deep sleep, or you wake up not feeling 100% rfreshed, rejuvenated and feeling like you came out of the best sleep EVER, EVERYDAY.... You're making your heightmaxing efforts less effective.
  • If you're doing this all naturally, meaning you're not taking anything outside of supplements to make yourself taller. Perfect sleep every night without fail is LAW. If you are doing natty heightmaxing and can't even muster up the discipline to actually perfect your sleep, just stop heightmaxing bro... It's pointless. Sleep is the only time (outside of diet and exercise) in which you secrete GH and it's your most important and primary source of hormone and you can't even perfect your sleep to maximize it so you can get taller?! :lul:

I swear if any of you guys are on a "I have cancer" diet, which consists of a low calorie, low fat, low protein plant-based diet and you refuse to get off of it and simultaneously want to get taller...

Funny GIF

I'm not saying don't ever eat plants, although that's preferred, what we do need to know that plant-based or plant-heavy diets...

• Have anti-nutrients that increase estrogen (estrogen closes your growth plates)
  • Have anti-nutrients that inhibit protease (protease turns proteins into amino acids, if it's inhibited, you'll just shit your protein out and your body won't actually use it to get taller since it can't break it down.
  • Fiber-rich fruits and vegetables: Studies suggest high fiber intake might be associated with lower IGF-1 levels. Examples include berries, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussels sprouts, apples, pears, beans, tomatoes, and lentils.
  • Green tea and caffeine: These beverages contain bioactive compounds like polyphenols that might have an impact on IGF-1 signaling pathways.
  • Soy products: Some studies suggest fermented soy products, like tempeh and miso, might have a modest lowering effect on IGF-1. However, the evidence is mixed and further research is needed.
  • Spices and herbs: Turmeric, curcumin, and ginger contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that might indirectly influence IGF-1. However, their specific effects on IGF-1 are not fully understood.

View attachment 2622602

Thyroid hormones (T3 and T4) affect growth velocity, meaning they determine how fast you grow.

Increase your T3 and T4 levels and increase your metabolism to fix this so you aren't growing slowly, but quickly.

Please take thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor or else your growth plates will close sooner than usual.

View attachment 2622612
Heightmaxing is like going to the gym. You can see progress in 2 weeks for sure, but you have to go for like a year or so of consistency to actually get truly good results.

Footer Citations. Studies that have been consulted to make this thread (I used A.I. in a small section of this thread and I made it cite the studies that it used)
  1. Ma Y, Bertun P, Zheng W, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of type 2 diabetes: meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Arch Intern Med. 2014;174(5):350-359. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.6591
  2. Wu T, Li X, Li X, et al. Dietary fiber intake and risk of colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Nutr Rev. 2015;73(3):135-142. doi:10.1111/nrv.12183
  3. Higdon JV, Frei B, Blumberg JB, et al. Tea consumption and the prevention of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease: a review. Ann Intern Med. 2004;141(2):111-119. doi:10.7326/0003-4819-141-2-200407200-00010
  4. Bhupathi V, Upadhyay AK. Coffee and its potential benefits in neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Ann Neurosci. 2014;18(4):150-157. doi:10.1111/ane.12107
  5. Chen X-O, Ouyang Y, Zhou H, et al. Fermented soy products and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. Breast Cancer Res. 2013;15(1):R27. doi:10.1186/bcr3425
  6. Messina M. Soy isoflavones and breast cancer prevention: a critical soy-ience review. Nutr Rev. 2016;74(1):4-12. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuv033
  7. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: a potential therapeutic agent for Alzheimer's disease. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;82(5):959-970. doi:10.1111/bcp.13480
  8. Mashhadi NS, Gholamhoseini MH, Hosseinzadeh H. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the ginger herb. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2013;18(2):126-131. doi:10.1177/2156587212459582
  9. Fontana L, Partridge L. Promoting health and longevity through diet: from calorie restriction to rapamycin and beyond. Nat Rev Genet. 2010;11(3):167-178. doi:10.1038/nrg2781
  10. Wang C, Li Y, Zhou X, et al. Long-term calorie restriction reduces IGF-I signaling and improves survival in mice. Aging Cell. 2010;9(4):680-688. doi:10.1111/j.1474-971X.2010.00581.x
  11. Fontana L, Partridge L, Longo VD. Dietary protein restriction: slowing down the wheels of aging. Trends Mol Med. 2010;16(3):124-132. doi:10.1016/j.molmed.2010.01.004
  12. Legume consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;101(4):730-743. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.102928
I get bottom 1% of deep sleep in the xiaomi smart watch app. Literally im 1% of people with worst deep sleep. And i grew more than my curve showed i would, idk how much deep sleep impacts tbh

• Hmm...
I get bottom 1% of deep sleep in the xiaomi smart watch app. Literally im 1% of people with worst deep sleep. And i grew more than my curve showed i would, idk how much deep sleep impacts tbh
I assumed your diet probably compensated for it.
You still could've been taller if you actually got more deep sleep.

That's both a positive and a negative.
With those two as a heightmaxing stack, that will probably result in a slight acceleration of growth plate closure.
Damn is soy that bad?

View attachment 2622580

View attachment 2622589

View attachment 2622585

Funny GIF

View attachment 2622602

View attachment 2622612

Can I pm you

its too late for most of us
stop giving this advice to zoomers, u want them to height mog us?
its a dog eat dog world, keep every other subhuman short
bro just stfu go kys honestly a real man is happy for others succes jalous insecur lil kid

• +1
I assumed your diet probably compensated for it.
You still could've been taller if you actually got more deep sleep.
My diet during puberty was not good, i spentt long times without eating and i doubt i got near the ideal protein intake. My father is 176cm, and i got to 183

As in impacting your height growth
estrogen does impact height growth but the slur is used to make fun of men who look and act feminine.

View attachment 2622580

View attachment 2622589

View attachment 2622585

Funny GIF

View attachment 2622602

View attachment 2622612

Faurkk you enchanted elixer I will rape you and your family 8dk why

i have a small stomach its hard to eat alot fuck. maybe smaller portions multiple times a day

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and enchanted_elixir
any supplements for this? thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor

• Hmm...
any supplements for this? thyroid hormones with an estrogen inhibitor
There's no supplement I can recall that can help with both at once but you can check this thread out for loads of thyroid hormones enhancers.

Also, some supplements for estrogen inhibition
  • Stinging Nettle Extract
  • Chrysin
  • DIM
Also, could you please vote for me? I need to destroy DildoFaggins (what a gay name)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
i have a small stomach its hard to eat alot fuck. maybe smaller portions multiple times a day
Hey! I hope you found this valuable!
Could you vote for me on this thread, please?
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
There's no supplement I can recall that can help with both at once but you can check this thread out for loads of thyroid hormones enhancers.

Also, some supplements for estrogen inhibition
  • Stinging Nettle Extract
  • Chrysin
  • DIM
Also, could you please vote for me? I need to destroy DildoFaggins (what a gay name)
thank you bro god bless ❤️

• Love it
@enchanted_elixir
Hey
Do you know honey good for igf boost or no?

Mistake 6:

You are not injecting enough GH

View attachment 2622580

View attachment 2622589

View attachment 2622585

Funny GIF

View attachment 2622602

View attachment 2622612

How to fasten metabolism? Also where do i get thyroid hormones from?

Tudo isso pressupõe que as placas de crescimento dos ossos longitudinais (pernas e/ou coluna) não estejam fechadas.

[SPOILER = "Erro 1:"]
View attachment 2622580

Você não está consumindo grandes quantidades de proteína.

Esta não deve ser uma informação nova. Quando o HGH está presente no corpo, ele instrui o fígado a produzir IGF-1. O IGF-1 é o que realmente deixa você mais alto.
Mas o fígado precisa de aminoácidos para produzir o IGF-1. O IGF-1 é feito de aminoácidos. Aminoácidos são o que seu estômago transforma em proteínas.

Se você não está consumindo proteína suficiente e elevando seus níveis de HGH para ficar mais alto, isso é literalmente como dizer a alguém para fazer o jantar para todos quando só há água e ketchup em casa para comer.

Seu fígado não será capaz de produzir IGF-1 suficiente para torná-lo mais alto.
Recomendo pelo menos 120g de proteína diariamente. 135 a 200 gramas é o ideal.

Se MK-677 ou algum outro agonista de GH não funcionou para você, provavelmente é por isso.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Erro 2:"]
View attachment 2622589
Seu fígado está com defeito de alguma forma.
Seu fígado produz IGF-1 quando o HGH está presente e as reservas de aminoácidos são adequadas.
Se o fígado estiver danificado ou insalubre, sua capacidade de produzir IGF-1 estará prejudicada.

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Erro 3:"]
View attachment 2622585

Seu sono é subperfeito ou você não dorme o suficiente com ondas lentas (sono profundo)
  • O hormônio do crescimento é secretado quando dormimos profundamente. Uma fase que nosso corpo está se reparando e se rejuvenescendo. O hormônio do crescimento desempenha um papel importante na qualidade do sono. Quanto mais GH, melhor será o seu sono.
  • Se você não está dormindo profundamente o suficiente ou acorda sem se sentir 100% revigorado, rejuvenescido e com a sensação de ter saído do melhor sono de SEMPRE, TODOS OS DIAS... Você está tornando seus esforços para aumentar a altura menos eficazes.
  • Se você está fazendo isso naturalmente, significa que não está tomando nada além de suplementos para ficar mais alto. Sono perfeito todas as noites sem falhar é LEI. Se você está praticando o heightmaxing elegante e não consegue nem reunir disciplina para realmente aperfeiçoar seu sono, pare de fazer o heightmaxing mano... É inútil. O sono é o único momento (fora da dieta e do exercício) em que você secreta GH e é sua fonte mais importante e primária de hormônio e você não consegue nem aperfeiçoar seu sono para maximizá-lo e ficar mais alto?! :lul:

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Erro 4:"]
Você está consumindo alimentos que prejudicam o IGF-1 e o HGH.

Juro que se algum de vocês estiver seguindo uma dieta do tipo "Eu tenho câncer", que consiste em uma dieta baseada em vegetais com baixas calorias, baixo teor de gordura e baixo teor de proteínas, e você se recusar a sair dela e, ao mesmo tempo, quiser ficar mais alto...

Funny GIF

Não estou dizendo para nunca comer plantas, embora seja preferível, o que precisamos saber é que dietas baseadas em vegetais ou ricas em vegetais...

• Reduza os níveis de fatores de crescimento (como IGF-1)
  • Têm antinutrientes que aumentam o estrogênio (o estrogênio fecha as placas de crescimento)
  • Têm antinutrientes que inibem a protease (a protease transforma proteínas em aminoácidos; se for inibida, você simplesmente cagará sua proteína e seu corpo não a usará para ficar mais alto, pois não consegue quebrá-la.
Os alimentos a evitar especialmente são os seguintes:
  • Frutas e vegetais ricos em fibras: Estudos sugerem que a alta ingestão de fibras pode estar associada a níveis mais baixos de IGF-1. Os exemplos incluem frutas vermelhas, vegetais crucíferos como brócolis e couve de Bruxelas, maçãs, peras, feijões, tomates e lentilhas.
  • Chá verde e cafeína: Estas bebidas contêm compostos bioativos como polifenóis que podem ter impacto nas vias de sinalização do IGF-1.
  • Produtos de soja: alguns estudos sugerem que produtos fermentados de soja, como tempeh e missô, podem ter um efeito redutor modesto no IGF-1. No entanto, as evidências são mistas e mais pesquisas são necessárias.
  • Especiarias e ervas: Cúrcuma, curcumina e gengibre contêm propriedades antioxidantes e anti-inflamatórias que podem influenciar indiretamente o IGF-1. No entanto, os seus efeitos específicos sobre o IGF-1 não são totalmente compreendidos.

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Erro 5:"]
View attachment 2622602

Você tem hipotireoidismo ou metabolismo lento
Se este é você, você está ficando mais alto, muito lentamente.
Os hormônios tireoidianos (T3 e T4) afetam a velocidade de crescimento, o que significa que determinam a rapidez com que você cresce.

Aumente seus níveis de T3 e T4 e aumente seu metabolismo para corrigir isso, de modo que você não cresça lentamente, mas rapidamente.

Por favor, tome hormônios da tireoide com um inibidor de estrogênio ou suas placas de crescimento fecharão mais cedo do que o normal.
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Erro 6"]
Você está morrendo de fome para aumentar o HGH

Meu Deus, este é um erro de novato. O IGF-1 é o que realmente deixa você mais alto. O HGH apenas diz ao fígado para produzir IGF-1. O fígado não pode produzir IGF-1 se tiver poucos aminoácidos (nos quais a proteína é transformada).

Você está apenas se desnutrindo, amigo....
E todos nós sabemos que é fato que indivíduos desnutridos acabam ficando mais baixos. Esta afirmação é tão verdadeira quanto 1 + 2 = 3.
Portanto, coma alguns alimentos, uma dieta rica em proteínas e carboidratos.
[/SPOILER]

View attachment 2622612

I'm facing problems with my thyroid, they increased the dosage of the puran t4 medicine from 75mg to 88, wish me luck 😍🤓

View attachment 2622580

View attachment 2622589

View attachment 2622585

Funny GIF

View attachment 2622602

View attachment 2622612

What estrogen inhibiots would u recomend to take with ashwagandha at 15? Or can i just take it without them?

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

@infini @5'7 zoomer
JFLing aloud at this in a public cafe meanwhile there's a kids 5yr old birthday party happening behind, with everyone including staff reading your brutal eloquence jfl. Forgot all about this but had it bookmarked along with all of his other shit. Couldn't had revisited this at a better time and place lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday