Heightmaxing With Aromasin + HGH Is Unbearable

grantmy999

grantmy999

Iron
Been taking aromasin 7.5mg daily and feel like fucking death.

Got it from amino asylum. My estradiol has been low asf and im gonna stop the aromasin. Maybe I'll just cycle off for awhile not sure yet. Other side effects is that it lowers your IQ after taking it from bad brain fog. Also got waves of blurry vision after taking 12.5mg at once.

Also been taking 5iu hgh daily with 500mg berberine morning/night. Blood glucose has been 80-85 in the mornings while eating 3.5-4k cals per day and doing daily cardio.

Other parts of the stack include 450mg of k1 and k2. Also 5000iu of d3 and 600mg fadogia agrestis.
As far as the heightmax goes I gained like 1cm of morning height but it's probably just from having swelled joints due to the HGH injections.

I also think I'm going to switch to mk+Huperzine-a instead of the hgh injections. I just can't rly pin in college with a roommate.

So is heightmaxxing cope? Probably, unless you can afford to buy a supply of 10iu of hgh injections every day until you're 25. At that point you'll have cancer or enlarged heart.

Lmk your thoughts below 👇

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Manletmachine, hattrick and 6 others
age?

• +1
Reactions: grantmy999

Got it from amino asylum. My estradiol has been low asf and im gonna stop the aromasin. Maybe I'll just cycle off for awhile not sure yet. Other side effects is that it lowers your IQ after taking it from bad brain fog. Also got waves of blurry vision after taking 12.5mg at once.
Yes i got same effects i was took 4 times quarter of pill ed i thought i was dying like you say insane brain fog, i couldnt feel and control my limbs at all , insane headaches i went to the doctor and they take my blood test, ct scan, mri thankfully doctor said you have no problem you good as time goes by i get better now i just have little brain fog, now i takin quarter of pill eod i gain height since i using it also gave my face dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: grantmy999

Also been taking 5iu hgh daily with 500mg berberine morning/night. Blood glucose has been 80-85 in the mornings while eating 3.5-4k cals per day and doing daily cardio.

Other parts of the stack include 450mg of k1 and k2. Also 5000iu of d3 and 600mg fadogia agrestis.
As far as the heightmax goes I gained like 1cm of morning height but it's probably just from having swelled joints due to the HGH injections.

I also think I'm going to switch to mk+Huperzine-a instead of the hgh injections. I just can't rly pin in college with a roommate.

So is heightmaxxing cope? Probably, unless you can afford to buy a supply of 10iu of hgh injections every day until you're 25. At that point you'll have cancer or enlarged heart.

mirin that you're actually doing something , most ppl just rot here lol

How old are you btw? And have you been growing up to now or when did you stop growing? Might have some thoughts for you if I get that info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245
better to rot than injecting jew serums that dont do shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

heightmaxxing isn't cope but AI is hell.

My Hair, skin, mental, lip, and overall physical health declined on it.

You will become less athletic as estrogen is very needed for a proper cardiovascular system,.
I've gotten my first ankle injury in my life from only around 8 month AI usage lol.

Make sure you take bone-strengthening supplements, have a skin care routine, and don't gain weight as a messed up e to T ratio messes up your appetite. I'm way hungrier now and it's harder for me to lose weight.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

How old are you btw? And have you been growing up to now or when did you stop growing? Might have some thoughts for you if I get that info
18.5 I've probably grown 3cm in the last 2 years and this year ive grown about 1cm. Took a cycle of rad-140 and also 4-androsterone at age 16 which could have closed my plates.

My legs are as long as people 6'2 but my torso is short asf. Been dead hanging every morning with 20lbs tied around my waist to try to stretch the spine.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yes i got same effects i was took 4 times quarter of pill ed i thought i was dying like you say insane brain fog, i couldnt feel and control my limbs at all , insane headaches i went to the doctor and they take my blood test, ct scan, mri thankfully doctor said you have no problem you good as time goes by i get better now i just have little brain fog, now i takin quarter of pill eod i gain height since i using it also gave my face dimorphism
You gained height since starting AI's?
How long you been taking it?
Also is dimorphism good or bad?

Did u xray scan your growth plates? You likely have closed plates so heightmaxxing is gonna be cope
Nah but I doubt spike plates are closed

• Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Nigga are you retarded just cut the dose in half

Aromasin is essential for heightmaxxing and I took it for years without side effects.

2 years straight, it also doubled my testosterone (arimidex did, I maintained it when I switched to aromasin)

Went from 600-1100 in months on blood tests

Don't drop asin

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 23391
You gained height since starting AI's?
How long you been taking it?
Also is dimorphism good or bad?
Yes 3-4cm but ai will not give you directly height low e levels increase igf levels so it may be help

3-4 months

Depends on your pheno for me its not good it is gave me dimorphism because it may spike my dht and test levels also got many facial hairs too

Aromasin is essential for heightmaxxing and I took it for years without side effects.

2 years straight, it also doubled my testosterone (arimidex did, I maintained it when I switched to aromasin)

Don't drop asin
You respond better than others.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Don't drop asin
Should I look into something like a testosterone cream to counteract the effects of low e2? I could probably throw in hcg or enclo but I don't have money for bloods so that's kinda risky.

Got bloods done awhile ago and my test was 650 so hopefully the aromasin raises it but tbh I just feel depressed and unconfident while taking asin

Should I look into something like a testosterone cream to counteract the effects of low e2? I could probably throw in hcg or enclo but I don't have money for bloods so that's kinda risky.

Got bloods done awhile ago and my test was 650 so hopefully the aromasin raises it but tbh I just feel depressed and unconfident while taking asin
No

Yeah, I dont think this is healthy For you

Im on 12.5mg pfizer aromasin every second day and honestly dont feel any sides other than some hairs falling out and for the first month or so getting hard was a little harder but now its back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Im on 12.5mg pfizer aromasin every second day and honestly dont feel any sides other than some hairs falling out and for the first month or so getting hard was a little harder but now its back to normal
Yeah I would lose erections quickly, I think amino asylum aromasin is over dosed

No pain, no gain. When you are in your 20s and all your growth plates are closed you'll want to kill yourself for not sticking through. Your aromasin is probably overdosed or fake/something else.

Got it from amino asylum.
did it come in pills or liquid cus i just got mine like 30 minutes ago and its liquid.
My estradiol has been low asf and im gonna stop the aromasin. Maybe I'll just cycle off for awhile not sure yet. Other side effects is that it lowers your IQ after taking it from bad brain fog.

How do you track yourself? like whats everything you use to measure all your levels and calories and stuff like that?

planning to take aromasin as last time I checked my e levels were over the roof but how often do u suggest I take it

I'm taking letrozole and I don't even feel bad, maybe its too early to tell but I've been taking it for a week and I feel pretty normal, the main reason is because I saw alot of studies using just letrozole instead of aromasin so figured I'd just go with it and start slow, taking every other day

did it come in pills or liquid cus i just got mine like 30 minutes ago and its liquid.

How do you track yourself? like whats everything you use to measure all your levels and calories and stuff like that?
Liquid

I'm taking letrozole and I don't even feel bad, maybe its too early to tell but I've been taking it for a week and I feel pretty normal, the main reason is because I saw alot of studies using just letrozole instead of aromasin so figured I'd just go with it and start slow, taking every other day
Careful bro letrozole is stronger and also has the potential for e2 rebounding

• +1
Reactions: zinc
heightmaxxing isn't cope but AI is hell.

My Hair, skin, mental, lip, and overall physical health declined on it.

You will become less athletic as estrogen is very needed for a proper cardiovascular system,.
I've gotten my first ankle injury in my life from only around 8 month AI usage lol.

Make sure you take bone-strengthening supplements, have a skin care routine, and don't gain weight as a messed up e to T ratio messes up your appetite. I'm way hungrier now and it's harder for me to lose weight.
cope, i feel good and im on 75mg asin per week. I dont have any side effects

only been on letro 2.5mg/day for a couple weeks but im considering swapping to aromasin

I've heard horror stories about hair loss but my genetics arent prone to early baldness (i.e dad still has a full head of hair at 50)

Drop the Berberine lmao u don’t fucking need it

Cap 😭 ur retarded

have you lost hair? Ive been injecting peptides for almost 3 weeks now and am on aromasin for like 2 months and havent had any hairloss but like 4 days ago ive started noticably losing hair while showering and on my pillowcases. Idk if its from the androgenic effects of aromasin or the prolactin from high gh

have you lost hair? Ive been injecting peptides for almost 3 weeks now and am on aromasin for like 2 months and havent had any hairloss but like 4 days ago ive started noticably losing hair while showering and on my pillowcases. Idk if its from the androgenic effects of aromasin or the prolactin from high gh
It's the aromasin i don't lose hair when I only take hgh by itself

How’s been pinning in college with a roommate? Do you have a locked mini fridge? Please lmk as I’m likely gonna do the same

How’s been pinning in college with a roommate? Do you have a locked mini fridge? Please lmk as I’m likely gonna do the same
Nah I have the vials stored in a box and I do 10iu at a time so I don't store it in the fridge