HEIGHTMAXX

ethniccel

ethniccel

Deathnic
I just turned 16 and is about 5'9 or 176 cm barefoot, can I reach 6 foot? Both my parents are in the range of 5'0 to 5'7.
What can I implement in my daily life to max out my height? I take creatine, and don't believe in snacking and sleep 8-9 hours a day.

I just turned 16 and is about 5'9 or 176 cm barefoot, can I reach 6 foot? Both my parents are in the range of 5'0 to 5'7.
What can I implement in my daily life to max out my height? I take creatine, and don't believe in snacking and sleep 8-9 hours a day.
IGF-1 LR3 dosing: 20mcg-50mcg (shorter cycles) and IGF-1 LR3 can be dosed higher but it depends on reaction to 50mcg
HGH dosing: very personalized
Hexarelin: 200-300mcg total per day (2x 100mcg injection or 3x 100mcg injections a day) usually much shorter cycles
Sermorelin: 200mcg-300mcg once a day before bed
T4: 25mcg in the morning 30-60 minutes before breakfast
Aromatase inhibitors (Aromasin, Arimidex and Letrozole): personalised
good diet, sleep and sports

• Love it
Reactions: ethniccel
IGF-1 LR3 dosing: 20mcg-50mcg (shorter cycles) and IGF-1 LR3 can be dosed higher but it depends on reaction to 50mcg
Hexarelin: 200-300mcg total per day (2x 100mcg injection or 3x 100mcg injections a day) usually much shorter cycles
How much activity/exercise should I be doing a day? I play football semi-professionally, though I don't know if it's enough cuz I slack off and compete on weekends only.

This seem legit as fuck

No. Youre fucked. After countless hours of research on heightmaxxing, there is nothing you can do to break past the limits set by your genetics. I highly doubt you are actually 5' 9" at the age of 16 when both of your parents are short. Expect to grow at least one extra inch naturally if you eat right and sleep.

How much activity/exercise should I be doing a day? I play football semi-professionally, though I don't know if it's enough cuz I slack off and compete on weekends only.
40-120 minutes a day

No. Youre fucked. After countless hours of research on heightmaxxing, there is nothing you can do to break past the limits set by your genetics. I highly doubt you are actually 5' 9" at the age of 16 when both of your parents are short. Expect to grow at least one extra inch naturally if you eat right and sleep.
Lol I am 5'9 otw to 5'10 already, my sister is 12 and is 5'7. give me actual advice jfl copecel.

Lay down and rot

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Lol I am 5'9 otw to 5'10 already, my sister is 12 and is 5'7. give me actual advice jfl copecel.
just fucking accept that you 5'9 nigger

Brah what your sister nearly height mogs you at the age of 12

HGH is only way to grow

Leave this forum and start eating healthy u should also get enough sleep
There is no one here capable of predicting how much u can grow
Ik sum people who were on hgh for months and grew nun