Heightmaxxing finale+Story

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
hgh bros......my journey is over

in one week or so i conclude a long, brutal, but fruitful year of hgh+ai @17 years of age

i have grown 1.8 inches/4.5 cm, measured at the same time in the same office, my doctor says its a fucking lot and i agree, all the papers and studies i have read, none of them show niggas with 16-17 bone age growing anything else than 1 cm, only indians online larp about growing past 17, i even surpassed my growing curve, which said i would be condemned at 5´10

this could be lifefuel for the hgh maxxers out there who really put in the effort, the ones who do everything right and buy large ammount of quality hgh and not alibaba garbage

it has being a tough journey, since i was 15, finding a doctor who would prescribe, wagesalving non stop while studymaxxing and injecting every night on sore legs, but it was worth it

My life has improved definetely, i feel more confident, more NT even

2 days ago i went out with new friends i made, they all look decent and NT (and white obv), i would say one of them is chadlite level even
I felt a drastic difference between the last time i went out, which was like a year ago, i got drunk, had fun with bros, and made out with 2 mtb, one with a really nice body, the two of them complimented my shoulders and asked me if i did a sport
couldn´t imagine this happening a year ago, its little height i know, maybe the height gain isn´t even the only reason, but i think its the sole reason

anyways keep grinding keep hustling , dont ever get up, sorry for the word puke and shit formatting, i just wanted to express myself off my mind

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GreenRay88, john788, shalomnigga and 23 others
So what's your final height? And I disagree, 4 cm may not sound like a lot by itself but it can make a big difference. For example for a 6'0/183 cm guy 4 cm is the difference between being able to claim 190 cm and barely able to fraud 188.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, MonoTBB, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Me alegro mucho por ti, hermano

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Dystopian
Mirin, 1.8 inches is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, MonoTBB and 3 others
So what's your final height? And I disagree, 4 cm may not be a lot by itself but it can make a big difference. For a 6'0/183 cm guy 4 cm is the difference between being able to claim 190 cm and barely able to fraud 188.
181,5cm barefoot

183,5cm everyday

185 when im hard frauding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, kyre, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others

in one week or so i conclude a long, brutal, but fruitful year of hgh+ai @17 years of age

i have grown 1.8 inches/4.5 cm, measured at the same time in the same office, my doctor says its a fucking lot and i agree, all the papers and studies i have read, none of them show niggas with 16-17 bone age growing anything else than 1 cm, only indians online larp about growing past 17, i even surpassed my growing curve, which said i would be condemned at 5´10

this could be lifefuel for the hgh maxxers out there who really put in the effort, the ones who do everything right and buy large ammount of quality hgh and not alibaba garbage

it has being a tough journey, since i was 15, finding a doctor who would prescribe, wagesalving non stop while studymaxxing and injecting every night on sore legs, but it was worth it

2 days ago i went out with new friends i made, they all look decent and NT (and white obv), i would say one of them is chadlite level even
I felt a drastic difference between the last time i went out, which was like a year ago, i got drunk, had fun with bros, and made out with 2 mtb, one with a really nice body, the two of them complimented my shoulders and asked me if i did a sport
couldn´t imagine this happening a year ago, its little height i know, maybe the height gain isn´t even the only reason, but i think its the sole reason

anyways keep grinding keep hustling , dont ever get up, sorry for the word puke and shit formatting, i just wanted to express myself off my mind
LOOKSMAX REVENGE FUCK ALL THE NORMIES. GOOD JOB

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, hattrick, Randolf and 1 other person

Would GHPR2/6+Hexalerin+Mod-1-29 and AI also work?

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
181,5cm barefoot

183,5cm everyday

yeah that's good, don't listen to the rotters here. Maximize face, physique and NTness and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer, MonoTBB, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
btw forgot to mention, i will keep blasting the absurd amount of 12 iu every night till march, then progressively decrease till 6 iu and fully stop in april, i dont want to keep wasting money, time wageslaving, and keep fucking my health and possibly youth (?)with hgh

next year is full studymaxxing for college

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, hattrick, TeenAscender and 1 other person
btw forgot to mention, i will keep blasting the absurd amount of 12 iu every night till march, then progressively decrease till 6 iu and fully stop in april, i dont want to keep wasting money, time wageslaving, and keep fucking my health and possibly youth (?)with hgh

next year is full studymaxxing for college

• +1
Congrats for achieving deformed face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, ongifm, sayi and 3 others
ghrp and hexarelin definetly work, dont know what the other shit is

if i could only do one thing it would be AI , so fucking underrated, my plates literally remained the exact same for one year

hgh is and always be king, also, sticking 2 needles every night is not sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and leopold123
ghrp and hexarelin definetly work, dont know what the other shit is

if i could only do one thing it would be AI , so fucking underrated, my plates literally remained the exact same for one year

hgh is and always be king, also, sticking 2 needles every night is not sustainable
I need to inject 7x a day in total fuckk. Can i do that on my legs?

Congrats for achieving deformed face
cope, the soft tissue didnt grow a single nanometer, also my face didnt elongante a single bit

only my chin, cheekbones and browridge grew a bit, go make money instead brokie

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Randolf
congrats nigga

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Randolf and Dystopian
I need to inject 7x a day in total fuckk. Can i do that on my legs?
what the fuck are you injecting

you cant at once, if you do 7 you need to do at different times+rotating between your glutes, belly and legs

your fat and skin will be damaged after 1-2months, not sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Congrats only if you're curry

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
what the fuck are you injecting

you cant at once, if you do 7 you need to do at different times+rotating between your glutes, belly and legs

your fat and skin will be damaged after 1-2months, not sustainable
Not at the same time throughout the day

• +1
  • +1
Finally someone who goes through with it....

181,5cm barefoot

183,5cm everyday

so u went from 5’10 predicted barefoot to 5’11 barefoot

just lol at all the effort for 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Randolf and Deleted member 24712
to males
guarantee foids will never notice, but atleast u went thru with it

gj
a one-inch increase in height is associated on average with a 1.4 percent to 2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings, and a 1.0 percent to 2.3 percent increase in average hourly earnings.

btw the femeale brain is designed to notice every inch of height, the taller the wetter the pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, LVZZO, Randolf and 1 other person
a one-inch increase in height is associated on average with a 1.4 percent to 2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings, and a 1.0 percent to 2.3 percent increase in average hourly earnings.

btw the femeale brain is designed to notice every inch of height, the taller the wetter the pussy
whatever u say

where u get ur hgh from?

• +1

I'm happy for you @Dystopian!

You've seemed to have a pretty successful heightmaxxing journey, and you also got to experience the best part of heightmaxxing, the quality of life gains! Oftentimes, people after even gaining height, still feel like their life is garbage regardless, but you got avoid that!

And imagine that, you gained almost 2 inches, in one year, and you could easily reach 6 foot if you wanted to in the later months, as you can continue to inject until you run out.

I have a few questions though!:

What adjustments did you make to your stack throughout your time injecting?
What was your e2 levels throughout and did your bone age ever change while maintaining those low e2 levels?
What was your exact bone age when you stopped and your exact bone age when you ended?
And what was your personal HGH dosage?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lethbridge and Dystopian

Nice post

• +1
I'm happy for you @Dystopian!

You've seemed to have a pretty successful heightmaxxing journey, and you also got to experience the best part of heightmaxxing, the quality of life gains! Oftentimes, people after even gaining height, still feel like their life is garbage regardless, but you got avoid that!

And imagine that, you gained almost 2 inches, in one year, and you could easily reach 6 foot if you wanted to in the later months, as you can continue to inject until you run out.

I have a few questions though!:

What adjustments did you make to your stack throughout your time injecting?
What was your e2 levels throughout and did your bone age ever change while maintaining those low e2 levels?
What was your exact bone age when you stopped and your exact bone age when you ended?
And what was your personal HGH dosage?
I stopped using oral roids in month 3-4
only did a test on e2 the first month, it was on the low end of normal
Bone age was 16.5 a year ago now is 17, little to no fusion
12 iu, some days more

• +1
Congrats man that's pretty huge. What sites would you normally pin?

• +1
12 iu, some days more
ur bone age is the same as mine, im rly hoping for 2 inches. what was ur e2 and igf1 level. i want to try and replicate what u did

12 iu, some days more
my bone age is 16.5*

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Randolf
People pay 70k $ für two inches of torture and bone-breaking :lul:
i agree it’s definitively goofy and not worth it i mean if you can achieve a couple inches naturally they go along way

• +1
Where did you get an xray/bone age measured?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Nice work it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, enchanted_elixir, Randolf and 1 other person

Whats your stack? I’m gonna buy a shitton of peptides and injectable vitamins HGH when I get the money, I’ll be 19 by then.

• +1

Your muscles and frame improved aswell right I mean I prob had double the HGH of guy Ur age

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, enchanted_elixir and Randolf
Did your face change at all? How long have you been doing it for?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, enchanted_elixir and Randolf

You didn't inject CJC 1295 with DAC. HGH lasts no more than an hour in the body.
CJC-1295 with DAC releases GH for more than a week.

You also probably didn't protein hyperdose, or took a lot of iodine or took some thyroid hormone supplements/pharmaceuticals

Neither did you take Sam-E (methylation) or Gotu Kola (for telomeres, but might be cope) to increase the amount of time cartilage cells/cartilage progenitors divided before becoming senescent.

You could have grown more if you did those things.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Napoleon1800