Heightmaxxing finale+Story

Did your face change at all? How long have you been doing it for?
bones grew a bit and definitely got bloated, also I got fatter but it was because of the bulk
You didn't inject CJC 1295 with DAC. HGH lasts no more than an hour in the body.
CJC-1295 with DAC releases GH for more than a week.

You also probably didn't protein hyperdose, or took a lot of iodine or took some thyroid hormone supplements/pharmaceuticals

Neither did you take Sam-E (methylation) or Gotu Kola (for telomeres, but might be cope) to increase the amount of time cartilage cells/cartilage progenitors divided before becoming senescent.

You could have grown more if you did those things.
All cope except for maybe thyroid, which I had normal-high levels so idk
Whats your stack? I’m gonna buy a shitton of peptides and injectable vitamins HGH when I get the money, I’ll be 19 by then.
hgh and ai
Your muscles and frame improved aswell right I mean I prob had double the HGH of guy Ur age
Yeah my musculature developed, and frame grew , don’t know how much exactly tho

I gained like 15 kg

bones grew a bit and definitely got bloated, also I got fatter but it was because of the bulk

All cope except for maybe thyroid, which I had normal-high levels so idk

hgh and ai

Yeah my musculature developed, and frame grew , don’t know how much exactly tho

I gained like 15 kg
Would you say your face increased, decreases or no change in facial attractiveness

Neither did you take Sam-E (methylation) or Gotu Kola (for telomeres, but might be cope) to increase the amount of time cartilage cells/cartilage progenitors divided before becoming senescent.
Why not just take CXXC5 inhibitor for this? iirc (might be wrong) its quite hard to induce a significant degree of methylation in the body without doing harm as there are numerous mechanisms which work to stop this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
You didn't inject CJC 1295 with DAC. HGH lasts no more than an hour in the body.

You also probably didn't protein hyperdose, or took a lot of iodine or took some thyroid hormone supplements/pharmaceuticals

hgh keeps igf1 levels elevated for a long period of time, what are you talking about. Cjc w dac will never amount to the igf1 increase that hgh has

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88 and Dystopian
@Dystopian congrats bro you really inspire me I just had two questions, i am 16 i started injecting late 15 how much do you think i can get taller, when should i stop because of diminishing returns like 18? Also did u use pharma, i cant afford and buy generic I hope thats good enough my igf-1 was 280 than 540 on 6 ius of generic gh i am currently at 8 iu and will go up to 10 for now, i am also using ghrp2 for extra igf-1 is this good? thanks

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Osie and Napoleon1800

What r thyroid hormone supplements r u just talking about t3 and t4?

did you have physical pain throughout the day?

I stopped using oral roids in month 3-4
only did a test on e2 the first month, it was on the low end of normal
Bone age was 16.5 a year ago now is 17, little to no fusion
12 iu, some days more
hey Dystopian. Can I see a picture of your x-ray man, the 16.5 one so i can compare it to mine to see if i have a chance to 1.8 Inches like you did? For sure. Would really save me a lot of time honestly since the sides i get from this stuff shouldn’t warrant any further usage but i still cope becuase i know if i don’t i’m doomed ngl because my face isn’t the best rn. So it would help. @Dystopian

hey Dystopian. Can I see a picture of your x-ray man, the 16.5 one so i can compare it to mine to see if i have a chance to 1.8 Inches like you did? For sure. Would really save me a lot of time honestly since the sides i get from this stuff shouldn’t warrant any further usage but i still cope becuase i know if i don’t i’m doomed ngl because my face isn’t the best rn. So it would help. @Dystopian

It wouldn't help that much to be honest. Even if you guys had growth plates that were the same age, and looked the same in every way, it wouldn't help. Everyone's genetic response is different, so even if you guys both had the same growth plate age and did the same stack, you could only gain 0.5 inches while he gained 1.8 inches.

Other people's stories can only serve to educate but can't be used as a predictor of success.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and barnmatrix
It wouldn't help that much to be honest. Even if you guys had growth plates that were the same age, and looked the same in every way, it wouldn't help. Everyone's genetic response is different, so even if you guys both had the same growth plate age and did the same stack, you could only gain 0.5 inches while he gained 1.8 inches.

Other people's stories can only serve to educate but can't be used as a predictor of success.
can you link the study rhat said 0.5 mg adex every day is similar to 1mg adex every day.?

hgh bros......my journey is over

in one week or so i conclude a long, brutal, but fruitful year of hgh+ai @17 years of age

i have grown 1.8 inches/4.5 cm, measured at the same time in the same office, my doctor says its a fucking lot and i agree, all the papers and studies i have read, none of them show niggas with 16-17 bone age growing anything else than 1 cm, only indians online larp about growing past 17, i even surpassed my growing curve, which said i would be condemned at 5´10

this could be lifefuel for the hgh maxxers out there who really put in the effort, the ones who do everything right and buy large ammount of quality hgh and not alibaba garbage

it has being a tough journey, since i was 15, finding a doctor who would prescribe, wagesalving non stop while studymaxxing and injecting every night on sore legs, but it was worth it

My life has improved definetely, i feel more confident, more NT even

2 days ago i went out with new friends i made, they all look decent and NT (and white obv), i would say one of them is chadlite level even
I felt a drastic difference between the last time i went out, which was like a year ago, i got drunk, had fun with bros, and made out with 2 mtb, one with a really nice body, the two of them complimented my shoulders and asked me if i did a sport
couldn´t imagine this happening a year ago, its little height i know, maybe the height gain isn´t even the only reason, but i think its the sole reason

anyways keep grinding keep hustling , dont ever get up, sorry for the word puke and shit formatting, i just wanted to express myself off my mind
Awesome story, remarkably similar details to mine. Congrats bro.

1. What was your AI dose and what country are you in that you managed to get a doc to prescribe you pharma grade hgh? did you have to pay for it out of pocket?

2. I noticed some people are larping in the comments saying your stack was bad and suggesting some weird exotic lesser known drugs. I believe those people dont really know what they are talking about so anyone in this thread - disregard those comments.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Awesome story, remarkably similar details to mine. Congrats bro.

1. What was your AI dose and what country are you in that you managed to get a doc to prescribe you pharma grade hgh? did you have to pay for it out of pocket?

2. I noticed some people are larping in the comments saying your stack was bad and suggesting some weird exotic lesser known drugs. I believe those people dont really know what they are talking about so anyone in this thread - disregard those comments.
1mg anastrozole ed, a m from Chile, had to do many things to get the prescription, but luck and contacts helped me

Yeah, people like to cope their way into thinking there is anything at all that mimics the effect of hgh, and even minimize hgh to the point they su it’s cope jfl, the reality is hgh and ai (and obv being healthy, sleeping eating etc) is the only way into heightmaxxing along with being young, if that wasn’t the case, big pharma and doctors would have known by now, and not some Indian basement dweller who lurks obscure forums and website in the search of esoteric knowledge about growing bones

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
Sry, I don’t have the pic, even with low bone age, the results aren’t much predictable
@Dystopian congrats bro you really inspire me I just had two questions, i am 16 i started injecting late 15 how much do you think i can get taller, when should i stop because of diminishing returns like 18? Also did u use pharma, i cant afford and buy generic I hope thats good enough my igf-1 was 280 than 540 on 6 ius of generic gh i am currently at 8 iu and will go up to 10 for now, i am also using ghrp2 for extra igf-1 is this good? thanks
You will definitely get taller, I would stop late 17 and start worrying about other shit, height maxxing is high effort and maintenance, at least for me
As long as your igf-1 is higher than 500 u r good, the hgh increase might not translate to igf-1 increase, I had the same igf 1 with 8 iu than I had with some stupid shit I did to experiment like 15 iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Yeah my plan was to stop when I turn 18, becuase I really started right when I turned 16, if I may ask how were u able to get pharma hgh,

Yeah my plan was to stop when I turn 18, becuase I really started right when I turned 16, if I may ask how were u able to get pharma hgh,

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

bro u posted this shit like 8 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Deleted member 29747