Heightmaxxing while growthplates are closed

P

Pasha5

Iron
Im 18 years old in less of 2 weeks
Did a test cycle approximately 1 year ago plus a good pct (hcg clomid and tamoxifen plus arimidex)
By asking people here and thinking logically my growthplates are probably closed
but i heightmaxxed for 3 month between october and december and grew approximately an inch (my posture was fine so I didnt achieve it by correcting it)
And my final question is should i heightmax or is it just over because I dont really think you can grow while your growthplates are closed doe im not
really sure that they are but yeah.

Will try to get xrayed in 2 days but untill then lets hear your thoughts and advices
have a good day :D

Im 18 years old in less of 2 weeks
Did a test cycle approximately 1 year ago plus a good pct (hcg clomid and tamoxifen plus arimidex)
By asking people here and thinking logically my growthplates are probably closed
but i heightmaxxed for 3 month between october and december and grew approximately an inch (my posture was fine so I didnt achieve it by correcting it)
And my final question is should i heightmax or is it just over because I dont really think you can grow while your growthplates are closed doe im not
really sure that they are but yeah.

Will try to get xrayed in 2 days but untill then lets hear your thoughts and advices
have a good day :D
androgens increase growth velocity
46% of men grow past 18 notable (1+cm)
your plates dont just close at a number that the government decided you could drink at. you can keep growing for a while after you are an "adult".

if you are doing a test cycle, maybe the arimidex gave you some height increase overall but id chalk it up mostly to the testosterone cycle increasing the speed of how much you would have grown that remaining inch. your plates werent closed when you grew, but they might be closed now.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
it's most likely over

Purposefully fall off the roof of your garage and break ur legs. While they heal in the hospital blast hgh.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Charisma
your plates dont just close at a number that the government decided you could drink at. you can keep growing for a while after you are an "adult".

if you are doing a test cycle, maybe the arimidex gave you some height increase overall but id chalk it up mostly to the testosterone cycle increasing the speed of how much you would have grown that remaining inch. your plates werent closed when you grew, but they might be closed now.
How did they grow more than 1cm after 19?

kill yourself you won't grow anymore

You likely closed them by blasting test you retard

i forgot to mention that i used arimidex for like 4 month since november , and now if i "still" got a chance to grow i will buy more.
havent been on arimidex for 2 month maybe less but i know for sure i kept my estrogen levels very low by doing alot of cardio and burning fat cells tho i dont need too because im 9-10% bodyfat.

I don't think I will reach my growth potential, but I am using HGH + AI. Should I take androgens or are the androgenic effects provided by AI enough?

• +1
Reactions: enayispotify_34
I don't think I will reach my growth potential, but I am using HGH + AI. Should I take androgens or are the androgenic effects provided by AI enough?
if your inhibiting e2 enough to delay plate closure, test would rape your lipids

Don't do anything to your hormones retard.

Just have patience and eat good.
as if natural test means anything if your using exogenous test and you use a correct pct

as if natural test means anything if your using exogenous test and you use a correct pct
Screenshot 20240509 021113 Samsung Internet

Didn’t use during the cycle because of no symptoms probably a stupid choice should have used but it is what it is
it is what it is, you got an inch, no use beating yourself up over what you could have had

and what was your cycle exactly? just 500mg test?

it is what it is, you got an inch, no use beating yourself up over what you could have had

and what was your cycle exactly? just 500mg test?
Yeah just 500 mg , today I will try to get X-ray to my arm and check if my growthplates are closed ( will tell in emergency medical center that I think I broke my arm )