HEIGHTMOGGED in my DREAM!

D

Deleted member 66616

Iron
I had a dream I was back in a middle school renunion and all the kids were like 6'1+ and I was barely taller than the bitches.what is my mind saying to me? growth incomnig? NEED growth? this doesnt even remotely happen irl? is this a burning insecurity? I will get to 6'.

brutal man, thank fuck i dont need to worry about height, only need 1psl more face and ill be fine :feelswah:

brutal man, thank fuck i dont need to worry about height, only need 1psl more face and ill be fine :feelswah:
1 more inch and im considered "tall", wonder how long that will last with consistent height increase worldwide though:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
1 more inch and im considered "tall", wonder how long that will last with consistent height increase worldwide though:trepidation:
good luck, hope u get the growth spurt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
I’m 6’2 barefoot and still feel short

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
scandanavian?US im taller than 70% of adult males at 5'11.5 jfl
Not true, average for white males maybe 70% if you count the invisible Mexicans and indians immigrants

Not true, average for white males maybe 70% if you count the invisible Mexicans and indians immigrants
i count all of the population, cuz thats the point of this discussion

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
scandanavian?US im taller than 70% of adult males at 5'11.5 jfl
I’m from the USA aswell. I’m taller than most people but still feel short.

Fix your mindset im always the mogger of my dreams

i count all of the population, cuz thats the point of this discussion
That doesnt matter, ur competition is 5'11 average the manlets are out of the equation bcs they are most likely incel

That doesnt matter, ur competition is 5'11 average the manlets are out of the equation bcs they are most likely incel
yeah if ur speaking smv of course i will only compare vs other white guys. here im just talking abt height when in public at the grocery store, cinema etc. any public place for all ages

U dont. Mog. Stop coping
yeah if ur speaking smv of course i will only compare vs other white guys. here im just talking abt height when in public at the grocery store, cinema etc. any public place for all ages

U dont. Mog. Stop coping
that was never the point stupid impovrished bolivian. I was saying what ive seen with my own eyes. never said my height mogs, i was comparing myself to general population. all that beauty and ur still stuck in a high crime area sleeping in a crumbling building in a poor country. kys really.

• +1
Reactions: rteme
that was never the point stupid impovrished bolivian. I was saying what ive seen with my own eyes. never said my height mogs, i was comparing myself to general population. all that beauty and ur still stuck in a high crime area sleeping in a crumbling building in a poor country. kys really.
Cant hear it is too windy in the sky i am 3 inches taller lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66616