Heightpill is brutal in dating but…

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
That statistic about 60% of CEOs being over 6ft probably has a lot to do with most people over 6ft being white and because a European not only has better nutrition (which allows for the person to fully develop, not just the body and reaching 6ft+ but the brain which is a major reason why whites are usually smarter than ethnics which correlates to earning more money) and opportunities (money from parents, lives in a better economy, etc). Just think about it, who’s more likely to be able to start a business and become a CEO in the first place, a fully developed 6’2 European with somewhat wealthy parents or a 5’2 shitskin currycel who snacks on cow shit? Albeit I do not reject the heightpill, I’m just arguing about potential factors that play a role into why it might be exaggerated when it comes to business. It also shows the racepill is the most brutal pill of all by far.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, med and HTN_Mentalcel
YOU GAY FUCKING NIGGER

QUIT PULLING CONCLUSIONS OUT OF YOUR ASS

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
cope nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium and lemonnz
Environmentpill is underated on this forum. The average curry has a high carb and low protein diet. They eat like 20g a day jfl, obv they end up shorter.

In the UK average height is actually 5"9 and tbh most ethnics raised here end up the same height while other Europeans are taller.

It seems most countries with good nutrition end up around 5"9 tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and lemonnz
That statistic about 60% of CEOs being over 6ft probably has a lot to do with most people over 6ft being white and because a European not only has better nutrition (which allows for the person to fully develop, not just the body and reaching 6ft+ but the brain which is a major reason why whites are usually smarter than ethnics which correlates to earning more money) and opportunities (money from parents, lives in a better economy, etc). Just think about it, who’s more likely to be able to start a business and become a CEO in the first place, a fully developed 6’2 European with somewhat wealthy parents or a 5’2 shitskin currycel who snacks on cow shit? Albeit I do not reject the heightpill, I’m just arguing about potential factors that play a role into why it might be exaggerated when it comes to business. It also shows the racepill is the most brutal pill of all by far.
low iq tiktokcel ramblings

there’s millions of ethnics in europe that get the same nutrients nigga

this shit is all genetic nigga

So tall men become CEOs because being tall means it's more likely you come from circumstances that make it possible for you to eventually become a CEO?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Environmentpill is underated on this forum. The average curry has a high carb and low protein diet. They eat like 20g a day jfl, obv they end up shorter.

In the UK average height is actually 5"9 and tbh most ethnics raised here end up the same height while other Europeans are taller.

Mirin your high iq
low iq tiktokcel ramblings

there’s millions of ethnics in europe that get the same nutrients nigga

this shit is all genetic nigga
I didn’t want to make it too long so that the ADHDcels don't dnr me, but I explained how nutrition is important. Europeans ancestors had better nutrition than the ethnics, read this if you want an explanation from experts https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...ompletely determined,that are induced by diet.

So tall men become CEOs because being tall means it's more likely you come from circumstances that make it possible for you to eventually become a CEO?
Yes, basing it all on height purely is not going into detail enough and could be considered cherry picking.

I thought the research said that 6'0 average height is the maximum genetic potential of male populations

life is determined by environment. why the hell do people on these forums keep denying this. an ugly curry raised by a rich loving family in a 1st world country will have way different life than ugly curry guy raised by braindead parents in some shithole in india

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz