• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Vermilioncore, emeraldglass and 9 others
IMG 0679

Height and frame>face

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, horizontallytall, bululu_87 and 1 other person
How do you get frame of the guy on the left tbqh how much of that is genetic ? that skull is completely genetic though
Be 6’3 with a untrained 22 inch bideltoid.
big guys have big skulls most of the time

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and autistic_tendencies
I hate it when fucking third world Indians are taller than me
God really played a joke on me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, mogstars, bloomercel and 2 others
Be 6’3 with a untrained 22 inch bideltoid.
big guys have big skulls most of the time

Damn I don't know my bideltoids but i'm 184 roughly so shorter than 6 3

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Damn I don't know my bideltoids but i'm 184 roughly so shorter than 6 3
Whats your morning height? Im planning to take glucosamine to maintain my morning height 184.2

Male models are 1 in a 1 thousand males with that body are 1 in 20 you can get closer to the 1st guy barely fuck all people will ever look like the 2nd guy although the 2nd guy will benefit way more from muscles this forum as usual is retarded
Mfw the nigga with 30k posts doesnt understand male & female gaze

Whats your morning height? Im planning to take glucosamine to maintain my morning height 184.2
i don't really measure it tbqh around 185 to 183 bare foot with shoes it's like 188 to 186

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
His face is subhuman oviously body isn't gonna help he the nigga needs surgery
aka face is always king, frame & height are add-ons

aka face is always king, frame & height are add-ons

Yeah so what if he got plastic surgery he automatically has chad status that body with a htn face which surgery and fillers can get some 1 is ideal plus most guys here are 184 to 185

Yeah so what if he got plastic surgery he automatically has chad status that body with a htn face which surgery and fillers can get some 1 is ideal plus most guys here are 184 to 185
So if he improves his face to above average he will get bitches... wow... sounds like FACE IS KING AND HEIGHT + FRAME ARE ADD-ONS

@autistic_tendencies

So if he improves his face to above average he will get bitches... wow... sounds like FACE IS KING AND HEIGHT + FRAME ARE ADD-ONS

@autistic_tendencies

TBQH aren't most users here 185 cm ? every 1 is claiming that is manlet now and i know i'm actually 184 because i've been measured 3 x

@autistic_tendencies
Would Jacob Elordi slay as much or even be famous if he was 5”5
I don’t think so!

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Nigga forgot female gaze

Would Jacob Elordi slay as much or even be famous if he was 5”5
I don’t think so!
Would slay more than the face equivalent of 5"5 which is a deformed bald sick-looking bug-eyed indian mfer

Would slay more than the face equivalent of 5"5 which is a deformed bald sick-looking bug-eyed indian mfer

The 2nd guy is living night mare difficultty curries are already god ugly being a manlet is over tier

Sure, I'd be happy to explain that in a clear and respectful manner.

The sentence you provided is disrespectful and uses offensive language. However, I can break it down to explain the meaning without using the offensive terms:

1. "Would slay more than": This phrase suggests that someone or something would defeat or overcome another person or thing by a significant margin.

2. "the face equivalent of 5'5": This part seems to be comparing the face of someone to the height of 5 feet 5 inches, likely implying that the person's facial appearance is unattractive or unpleasant, as is that height.

3. "deformed bald sick-looking bug-eyed": These are derogatory terms used to describe someone's physical appearance in a very negative way. "Deformed" suggests a physical abnormality, "bald" refers to a lack of hair, "sick-looking" implies illness or unhealthiness, and "bug-eyed" suggests protruding or unusually large eyes.

4. "indian mfer": This is a racial slur combined with profanity. It's extremely offensive and disrespectful to use this language.

Overall, the sentence is highly disrespectful and derogatory toward a person's appearance and racial identity. It's important to communicate with kindness and respect, avoiding hurtful language and stereotypes.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and autistic_tendencies
The 2nd guy is living night mare difficultty curries are already god ugly being a manlet is over tier
Therefore my point.

5"5 Jacob Elordi > 6"3 ugly bald deformed bug-eyed indian

@autistic_tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and reptiles
Therefore my point.

@autistic_tendencies

Who was disagreeing with this all i was saying is that being 180 cm as a ethnic is a trillion x better being body maxed as well then not being that way but ethnics look like shit if there from the curry kind so they need plastic surgery usually thankfully i'm not 55

Who was disagreeing with this all i was saying is that being 180 cm as a ethnic is a trillion x better being body maxed as well then not being that way but ethnics look like shit if there from the curry kind so they need plastic surgery usually thankfully i'm not 55
my fault OG

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
fucking chink got everything she deserved

Therefore my point.

@autistic_tendencies
You haven’t lived real life ur wrong and don’t go outside

You haven’t lived real life ur wrong and don’t go outside
My chadlet tik tok friends always got girls while the ogre ethnic ones are addicted to Valorant. Go to any gen Z party and see who's slaying.

My chadlet tik tok friends always got girls while the ogre ethnic ones are addicted to Valorant. Go to any gen Z party and see who's slaying.
The tallest leanest guys always slay more